CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have You Caught Your Significant Other Using Your Hair Products?

+26
poeticlyspkng
ktoliver5303
PaganWifey
Keisha
KeishaMac
HennaRo
My fro loves me
MsJay1121
numbah5
kbelle
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
brownsugar09
naijachick
Happy2B
AfrikanLatina
Lynnieluve
coily-muchacha
splitsun
tiashaunteƩ
ChrsLvsBks
CurliGoddess
Curly Film Chick
CocaColaCutie
StephanieB
lena73
MahoganyCurls
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Have You Caught Your Significant Other Using Your Hair Products? - Page 3 Empty Afrikanlatina that's a funny story

Post by danycurls 18th February 2010, 1:23 am

AfrikanLatina wrote:My hunny is the worst. He talks all this junk about my stuff taking up all the room under the sink BUT is so quick to use my stuff. Aside from my henna and ayurvedic powders and a few other things I think I he uses nearly everything I use. Just last week he mixed my coconut oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil, flaxseed oil mix, and tea tree oil together and asked me to go warm it up so I could give him a hot oil treatment. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SMH, gotta love him though.
danycurls
danycurls

Back to top Go down

Have You Caught Your Significant Other Using Your Hair Products? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Caught Your Significant Other Using Your Hair Products?

Post by SisterBoyd 18th February 2010, 2:29 am

All of these stories are so funny they had me over here crackin up! I don't have an SO, but I have a 13 year old son. He hates that I use my stuff on him. He fights when its time to wash his hair or put the shea butter on his hair. Now that I've started mixing my body wash you can imagine his 13 going on 64 year old self irritation. ha ha ha

Now my mother has tried to go natural. She's always asking for some kind of mixture, but doesn't want to go get her own supplies. Needless to say I mixed her a special batch of shea butter for Christmas...that was her favorite gift Wink
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Have You Caught Your Significant Other Using Your Hair Products? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Caught Your Significant Other Using Your Hair Products?

Post by happynappy 20th February 2010, 10:26 pm

OMG!!! My husband assumes that any product (shampoo or conditioner) is fair game. I can't leave any thing in the bathroom, so I purchased a container and placed it in the closet. Unfortunately, he still goes through my products. Well, I love him so much and he's even supported me through this journey.
happynappy
happynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 20th February 2010, 10:38 pm

I will say I love the pomade from American Crew. It has a really fresh smell.
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyLovely 20th February 2010, 10:40 pm

@ MahoganyCurls...Oh yes. My husband asked me to give him some shampoo out of the closet to wash is hair and I gave him my old shampoo (relaxed hair:Aphogee). He said no, I want that greasion formula you use in your hair (lol). So I have to give it up, my Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo and my Herbel Essence Totally Twisted. He co-wash and when he feel his hair is really dirty he will use shampoo. He wants his hair to look good to... I aint mad at him...rock on baby!
NaturallyLovely
NaturallyLovely

https://www.youtube.com/LovelyTrueRed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3