CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How you gonna rock on new years eve!

+6
tamtam7
HAMPTONSFNST
Natural Wheezes
divadr175
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
Mimi
10 posters

Go down

How you gonna rock on new years eve! Empty How you gonna rock on new years eve!

Post by Mimi 30th December 2009, 3:14 pm

Hi I'm really wondering what other people are going to do on new years eve!

So place pictures of your hair style and outfit.

I'm going to place pictures tomorrow:

My hair style (still not decided!!):
-straight
-curly fro
-curls (big)

Outfit:
-little black dress, a vest and tight high heeled boots
-little black and white dress with high heeled black pumps

Unless my friend is just casual then I'll something more casual like a skirt. Still don't know what to expect, normally I'm just at home watching tv [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Bit afraid to go overdressed!

Mimi

Back to top Go down

How you gonna rock on new years eve! Empty Re: How you gonna rock on new years eve!

Post by FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c) 30th December 2009, 5:26 pm

Think I'm gonna do this look
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] for hair and...scarf sweater & skinny jeans wth heels. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)

Back to top Go down

How you gonna rock on new years eve! Empty Re: How you gonna rock on new years eve!

Post by Mimi 31st December 2009, 5:23 am

Really nice your hair like that!

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by divadr175 31st December 2009, 11:23 am

I'm taking down my pincurled braids tonight. Will take photos of how it turns out. Then will go casual for our church's New Year's celebration so I can dance in comfort.
divadr175
divadr175

Back to top Go down

Post by Natural Wheezes 31st December 2009, 11:49 am

This braid-n-curl is being stretched right thru church service tonite because I'm will not sweat it out while we dance Laughing I might put it into bantu knots tomorrow a la ChrsLvsBlks while I'm off, though. We'll see!

@3c...finally- I say go for it!

@divadr175- Can't wait to see the pics! And I hope you have a blessed service!
Natural Wheezes
Natural Wheezes

Back to top Go down

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 31st December 2009, 4:06 pm

My hair is currently in twisted bantu knots and I'll take them down for church service and retwist to preserve the style for the weekend. It's cold and snowing/raining out here in the NYC metro area. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 31st December 2009, 7:51 pm

Hair: I am doing the twist and curl again, but I blew it out with a hand held blow dryer first this time before twisting and curling it. I'm not sure how that's going to turn out. So, for tonight, New Year's Eve, I will be wearing my hair in a scarf and rollers....very cute!

Outfit: Burgundy flannel pajama pants and a burgundy night shirt. My plans for the evening consist of drinking a glass of wine and watching tv until I fall asleep. "My fun exciting life!", she says sarcastically.
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by renren 31st December 2009, 8:13 pm

Hey... Im doing my first real twist out tonight. I did the twists on Sunday (my usual wash day) so hopefully it comes out well. I will post pics of my twist and twist-out tommorrow.... if I can get out of bed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
renren
renren

Back to top Go down

Post by renren 1st January 2010, 12:07 pm

Hey....Happy New Year!!! I guess ill go first. So i did the twist out.. i liked the results but it was raining so I ended up just putting it up in a ponytail when I got over to my granma's house.

5 day old TWIST
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TWIST OUT

It came out ok... i will try it again sometime.

Ok so show and tell .... huz next?? I wana see some pics!! lol
renren
renren

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st January 2010, 1:16 pm

very nice twist out!! Your hair is beautiful!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st January 2010, 1:16 pm

tam tam I love the outfit!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by divadr175 1st January 2010, 2:13 pm

Here are my results. I loved the look. And it's survived the night well, too. You can really see where my hair is growing in after the microbraid hair loss trauma. YAY!
[url=https://servimg.com/view/14484534/38][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[/url]
divadr175
divadr175

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 2nd January 2010, 11:35 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:tam tam I love the outfit!

LOL! Very comfy! It's become a uniform for the past week because I was off for the holidays and didn't really go anywhere, and loved every minute of it!
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd January 2010, 3:11 pm

I'm late but I wore a twist out for the NYE Watch Night Service. My outfit was causal. Jeans, white shirt and scarf. Here a pic of my hair:

Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoachanel 2nd January 2010, 4:33 pm

I did corn rows around the right and a twist out of the left. I accessorized the with CUTEST mini top hat that had a small veil and feathers. I got a lot of complements on it.

At one point of the night I was dancing with a group of natural girls and we were all taking turns biligerently screaming I LOVE YOUR HAIR at each other. lol.

There were so many gorgeous natural women at the party I went to.

Last edited by vintagenarcissa on 2nd January 2010, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
cocoachanel
cocoachanel

http://perfectiongranted.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 2nd January 2010, 5:23 pm

@vintagenarcissa too funny!
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down