CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you think natural hair will be 10 years from now and what hopes and wish do you have for natural hair 10 years from now

4 posters

Go down

Where do you think natural hair will be 10 years from now and what hopes and wish  do you have for natural hair 10 years from now    Empty Where do you think natural hair will be 10 years from now and what hopes and wish do you have for natural hair 10 years from now

Post by MEGAFAITH 22nd August 2010, 4:13 pm

I have been wondering where will natural hair care be 10 years form now. when I first went natural I was not aware of half of the things that I know now the the education about the the texture of our hair is amazing. The community online is amazing, and with all of this happening I think natural hair care will be look at as normal I don"t know if its just me or what but everywhere turn I see someone that is natural which is great.
10 years from now: more people will understand why women go natural
Hopes:I hope that one day there will be more natural hair products that truly understand curly hair oh yeah and something to control shrinkage

so where do think natural hair care will be 10 years from now and what are your hopes for natural hair care
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Where do you think natural hair will be 10 years from now and what hopes and wish  do you have for natural hair 10 years from now    Empty Re: Where do you think natural hair will be 10 years from now and what hopes and wish do you have for natural hair 10 years from now

Post by BajanPrincess82 22nd August 2010, 5:14 pm

I think that 10 years from now less and less little girls will have relaxers and mothers will educate themselves on how to take care of natural hair; not just for their daughters, but for themselves too.

I hope that the good hair/bad hair thing will be done away with and people will realize that healthy hair is good hair!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Where do you think natural hair will be 10 years from now and what hopes and wish  do you have for natural hair 10 years from now    Empty Re: Where do you think natural hair will be 10 years from now and what hopes and wish do you have for natural hair 10 years from now

Post by Cnicoles6 22nd August 2010, 11:17 pm

10 years from I hope my neice is still natural and loving it. I hope her friends will learn to appreciate their differences rather than tease one another. I also hope there will be a hair stylist in Houston that can trim natural hair while it's curly. I know it a long shot but I need a trim badly and I'm scared of incurring even MORE heat damage to get it. A girl can dream. Sleep
Cnicoles6
Cnicoles6

Back to top Go down

Post by krys419 23rd August 2010, 9:34 am

I think more people will be natural. If you go to Cities there are generally a lot of naturals. I hope it spreads to everywhere else as well.

krys419

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down