CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growth During Transitioning

2 posters

Go down

Growth During Transitioning Empty Growth During Transitioning

Post by JustJess 21st December 2009, 11:31 am

Hi ladies,
I recently cut about 2-3 inches of my relaxed hair off (it was at my shoulders, now it's at my chin). I'm wearing it in tight spiral curls until I get enough guts and or length to cut more as I transition. I was wondering is there anything I could do to make my hair grow faster? I know this may sound ridiculous since I don't even know my curl type yet, but it's a small dream of mine to have hair like Tracee Ellis Ross (Joan from Girlfriends) once I'm totally natural; more importantly I want my hair to be healthy. I've had a relaxer since I can remember so this is uncharted territory for me, and I'm a little excited yet nervous about all of this.

JustJess

Back to top Go down

Growth During Transitioning Empty Re: Growth During Transitioning

Post by NubieNatty 21st December 2009, 11:49 am

patience grasshopper!! patience! i long to have tracie ross hair too. i cut my hair into the amber rose just 3 months ago and i now have a good inch-ish of hair. people take pills and etc to grow their hair but i dont believe in them. its all in what you eat and how u take care of your body. they say scalp massages and other oils stimulate growth as well. if you really think about it, anytime i have braids for 2-3 months my hair grows uberly fast becuz i dnt do anything to it. keep it simple!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJess 21st December 2009, 11:54 am

@ NubieNattyTwn-kisha, lol you are too funny thanks though.

JustJess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down