CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay!! My product order from target.com just came in!

+9
NeeC1
tcfranco
yldthng
quirky_curls
creolebeauty1
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)
songbird
KamsMa82
MrsJones
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yay!! My product order from target.com just came in! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yay!! My product order from target.com just came in!

Post by KamsMa82 7th March 2011, 10:06 pm

So, I tried the shea moisture masque and it felt good when it was in and at the beginning of rinsing, but soon made my hair feel dry. Kinda ticked about it too....I heard so many great things about it! Hopefully it will work on my daughter's hair. I may give it one more shot, but sheesh!

KamsMa82

Back to top Go down

Yay!! My product order from target.com just came in! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yay!! My product order from target.com just came in!

Post by naturallynola 7th March 2011, 11:14 pm

Sorry about your experience. Many ppl use it as a styler since the majority seem to feel it falls short as a conditioner. If it doesn't work for your daughter and you want to get rid of it, I believe you can return it to any Target. At least you can get the price of the product back. Bueno suerte!

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by bushbaby 8th March 2011, 12:13 am

ive been moisturizing my hair with shea moistures conditioning style milk every night now and i love it
bushbaby
bushbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by KamsMa82 8th March 2011, 4:15 pm

@naturallynola: Thanks for the reminder. If it fails with her hair I will definitely be returning it.

KamsMa82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2