CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay!! My product order from target.com just came in!

+9
NeeC1
tcfranco
yldthng
quirky_curls
creolebeauty1
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)
songbird
KamsMa82
MrsJones
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yay!! My product order from target.com just came in! Empty Yay!! My product order from target.com just came in!

Post by MrsJones 2nd March 2011, 4:53 pm

I ordered Curls curl cleanser and coconut colada condish and SM moisture retention shampoo, conditioning milk and the coconut & hibiscus curl smoothie. I'm a transitioning 4a-ish type and hoping I get some good results from these products. Anyone care to share their experience with them?
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Yay!! My product order from target.com just came in! Empty Re: Yay!! My product order from target.com just came in!

Post by KamsMa82 2nd March 2011, 4:56 pm

I ordered the curl smoothie too! I am also waiting on its arrival from Target. I am interested to see what the ladies post on this.

KamsMa82

Back to top Go down

Yay!! My product order from target.com just came in! Empty Re: Yay!! My product order from target.com just came in!

Post by MrsJones 2nd March 2011, 5:07 pm

The smoothie smells soooo good! I am mad I already washed for the week I am ready to try something now!! Lol
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by KamsMa82 2nd March 2011, 5:49 pm

Lol. I may try to hold off on washing until mine comes in. But, I dunno...at least a co-wash has to occur IMMEDIATELY.

KamsMa82

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 2nd March 2011, 6:54 pm

I have the curl cleanser and I absolutely love it. It cleans my hair without completely stripping it. I like the smell too. Almost edible. Smile
songbird
songbird

Back to top Go down

Post by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) 2nd March 2011, 7:24 pm

I have tried those shea moisture products. The hair milk was good but I discontinued use b/c for me moisturizing with a leave-in condish is better. But if I had to go back to a creamy moisturizer that would be it. I really didn't like the smoothie. I mean it smells wonderful but it just didn't do anything for my hair as far as defining or holding curl. But a lot of people on here like it so maybe it'll work for u. Now the shampoo...I LOVE. Its my favorite shampoo along with the coconut and hibiscus shampoo. I have both and they are the only shampoos I use. The moisture retention shampoo smells good, lathers nicely, is slippery and leaves your hair feeling soft and not stripped. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 2nd March 2011, 7:57 pm

I mainly got the smoothie for moisturizing purposes because I already heard it wasnt good for holding curl unless used with gel or some other definer. If the results are good for me I will be trying the C & H shampoo and condish next.
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 2nd March 2011, 8:06 pm

I need some products myself and the smotohie is one of them they don't have it at my local target and i did not think to get it online lol smart idea lol
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 2nd March 2011, 8:09 pm

Lol, yes thats the only way for because my target doesnt carry the line either (higher non-ethnic population), lol.

Last edited by MrsJones on 2nd March 2011, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 2nd March 2011, 8:15 pm

songbird wrote:I have the curl cleanser and I absolutely love it. It cleans my hair without completely stripping it. I like the smell too. Almost edible. Smile

Omg yes it smells like vanilla cake batter! I got some on my finger and almost wanted to lick it off! Lol
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 2nd March 2011, 8:16 pm

lol smh i usually get products online so idk why i didnt think of that i will have to try some new stuff im debating between trying the smoothie with the whole jane carter line ( conditioners and styler ) , or the kinky curly gel and knot today i'm torn the smoothie i wanna get if i buy that carter line let me know how you like the stuff you brought Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 2nd March 2011, 8:17 pm

Will do!
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by quirky_curls 3rd March 2011, 3:37 pm

I love SM products and they have worked very well for me; while I transitioned and since I've BC'd. The hardest part for me is trying other product lines, because I feel like what I have is working for me very well. Trying to decide on something new if difficult for me. Let us know what you think!
quirky_curls
quirky_curls

Back to top Go down

Post by yldthng 3rd March 2011, 3:51 pm

I use the Coconut Colado conditioner daily. I also have the Curl Creme Brule, which I just really used for the first time today and I love it!!! I am loving how my curls feel. It will be a staple product for me.
yldthng
yldthng

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 3rd March 2011, 4:19 pm

I think I am going to co-wash with the Curls products tommorow and use the SM on my next cleanse day.
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by tcfranco 3rd March 2011, 6:59 pm

@yldthng I was thinking about picking up some of the Creme Brulee, is it better than Eco Custard or about the same?
tcfranco
tcfranco

http://www.tamekacfranco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KamsMa82 4th March 2011, 12:18 am

My shea moisture masque and smoothie came in today. I have the masque in my hair as we speak. I am interested to see how it does in my hair...and my daughters. Good to know that the smoothie may not be best used alone and may only be a moisturizer.

By the way, any ideas for shedding? My daughter's hair continues to do so...

KamsMa82

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 4th March 2011, 12:42 am

The CURLS products get a thumbs down from me. Sad
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by yldthng 4th March 2011, 12:57 pm

tcfranco wrote:@yldthng I was thinking about picking up some of the Creme Brulee, is it better than Eco Custard or about the same?

I have the Eco-Gel, but I've haven't made the custard yet.

The only other item I've used that gives me curls like this is the KCCC. And the KCCC makes my curls hard - these curls aren't hard - they're springy. I really like it.
yldthng
yldthng

Back to top Go down

Post by tcfranco 4th March 2011, 1:22 pm

yldthng wrote:
tcfranco wrote:@yldthng I was thinking about picking up some of the Creme Brulee, is it better than Eco Custard or about the same?

I have the Eco-Gel, but I've haven't made the custard yet.

The only other item I've used that gives me curls like this is the KCCC. And the KCCC makes my curls hard - these curls aren't hard - they're springy. I really like it.

Thanks! Gonna pick it up this weekend.
tcfranco
tcfranco

http://www.tamekacfranco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeeC1 4th March 2011, 2:54 pm

Hey ladies:
I get my BC today and I can't sit still ... 3p is taking FOREVER to get here! Very Happy Anyway, my local Target carries everything (which is funny because one that's about 10 minutes away carries absolutely NOTHING). I bought the Curls Moisturizing spray, but I'm returning it because it's pretty thick, so when you spray it it shoots a stream. I prefer a mist. It smells SO nice though, but there's no point in keeping it ... I'm going to return it and see what I can get in place of it Wink.

~NeeC1
NeeC1
NeeC1

Back to top Go down

Post by yldthng 4th March 2011, 3:00 pm

NeeC1 wrote:Hey ladies:
I get my BC today and I can't sit still ... 3p is taking FOREVER to get here!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Good Luck!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yldthng
yldthng

Back to top Go down

Post by NeeC1 4th March 2011, 3:17 pm

Thank you kindly! I'll post pics as soon as I can.

~NeeC1
NeeC1
NeeC1

Back to top Go down

Post by Onebyd42 7th March 2011, 2:59 pm

MrsJones I posted something on your other thread, but I have the sheamoisture restorative conditioner and the curl enhancing smoothie and I absolutely LOVE both! They are great at providing moisture, softness, and a nice sheen and I use the curl enhancing smoothie all the time for my twists and twist outs and have found that this gives me the best definition over anything else I have tried and that includes oyin burnt sugar pomade which I love.

I am also going to use the smoothie the next time I do a wash & go and see how that works because the last time I used ecostyler, I used waay too much and it looked good but made my hair haaard LOL!
Onebyd42
Onebyd42

Back to top Go down

Post by infamous doll 7th March 2011, 3:49 pm

I love the coconut and hibiscus conditioning milk. I will be trying the Raw Shea restorative very soon. I love that they are natural and very affordable
infamous doll
infamous doll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next