CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurboFire Workout

4 posters

Go down

TurboFire Workout Empty TurboFire Workout

Post by molove87 14th February 2011, 7:36 pm

Hey ladies. Have any of you ever tried this program?? I saw it on an infomercial and have been curious every since.
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbofire.do?code=TURBOFIREDOTCOM

molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

TurboFire Workout Empty Re: TurboFire Workout

Post by misskris 14th February 2011, 7:46 pm

Never heard of that but wow!!! It looks great!!! Kinda pricey though, $120 + $25 s/h is steep for me. Right now it is anyway. But of those results are typical then that's awesome!!!! Very Happy
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 14th February 2011, 8:14 pm

yea it is pricey, but the website offers a first time payment of $44.90 and $19.95 for 6 months if needed.. which I do lolz. And its a 90day money back guarantee, so if I dont like it, I can give it back. I have no doubts about it working, I have P90 from beach body also.. I'm getting bored with my current work out routine so I'm trying to change it up.

LOOKING GOOD MISSKRIS!!!
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 14th February 2011, 8:33 pm

Yeah my hubby has p90x and insanity and those are both crazy. I tried insanity once and the warm up itself was INSANE!!!!! LOL I hear you about getting bored with the workouts. I am not bored with mine yet but it would be nice to have some extras. I go to the gym but I hesitate to go because my son always fussed when I leave him in the kid's room. I wanna get the Wii Zumba and Kickboxing and see how those do. I LOVE real Zumba class and I took a kickboxing class a few years ago and it was really good, made me sweat immensely!!!!! LOL

This TurboFire looks like a female version of Insanity a little bit. If I had money I would try it!
misskris
misskris

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 14th February 2011, 8:50 pm

My mom just bought Zumba today!! Oh I wouldn't pay for it either because you're at a gym.. I'm doing my workouts at home, which is a challenge itself. I've been going strong for about 5wks now with no intentions of stopping.. I couldn't bring myself to order insanity. All I have is twc exercise on demand, and P90 and power half hour videos.. I think I'll try it out, while I still have my drive. Wish me luck lol. I'll let you know what mom thinks about Wii Zumba.
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 14th February 2011, 9:07 pm

You wouldn't pay for what because I'm at a gym? Zumba? They don't have zumba there. That was a a while ago I did the real Zumba class. My gym is small and offer no classes. I don't think they even have a room to hold any classes in!!! LOL The gym I REALLLLLLLLY wanna go to is the BOMB but costs a bit too much and is farther away. Sad
misskris
misskris

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 14th February 2011, 9:07 pm

Oh and Thanks for the looking good comment!!! Very Happy
misskris
misskris

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 14th February 2011, 9:42 pm

I was saying I wouldn't pay for the video, if I was at a gym. I have never tried zumba, but it was listed in the top 10 effective workouts.. maybe I should scratch lol. Either way, we're being good to our bodies, so nothing else matters!!

molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by JessiWantsCurls 14th February 2011, 10:39 pm

I just recently started hearing about Turbo Fire. I'm doing Insanity now, so if it's anything like that, you'll feel a difference. This looks like the same chick that does the Turbo Jam dvd's ... if it is, I'm not a fan. I'm kinda weird about DVD workout videos and I just couldn't get with this lady. A lot of people love her dvd's though.
JessiWantsCurls
JessiWantsCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 14th February 2011, 10:48 pm

@ Molove, Zumba is THE BOMB!!! If you like to dance you'd like Zumba!! Yeah. I like doing the gym workouts and home workouts. At least that gives me some change up. I have several DVDs but right now I like Jackie Warner and Jillian Michaels. I have 2 of each of theirs. Also have some Billy Blanks bootcamp dvds, they're ok. Gotta try to get those Wii games outta my hubby, make him buy those for me!!! Wink
misskris
misskris

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 15th February 2011, 12:46 am

JessiWantsCurls wrote:I just recently started hearing about Turbo Fire. I'm doing Insanity now, so if it's anything like that, you'll feel a difference. This looks like the same chick that does the Turbo Jam dvd's ... if it is, I'm not a fan. I'm kinda weird about DVD workout videos and I just couldn't get with this lady. A lot of people love her dvd's though.

It is the same lady from turbo jam lol and I read a review that said the same thing.. Was that you?? lol jk. I hope I like the workout or she'll be going back. Insanity looked INSANE oooommg! I was nervous about that one.

misskris wrote:@ Molove, Zumba is THE BOMB!!! If you like to dance you'd like Zumba!! Yeah. I like doing the gym workouts and home workouts. At least that gives me some change up. I have several DVDs but right now I like Jackie Warner and Jillian Michaels. I have 2 of each of theirs. Also have some Billy Blanks bootcamp dvds, they're ok. Gotta try to get those Wii games outta my hubby, make him buy those for me!!! Wink

Jillian Michaels, TWC offers some of her workouts..but the digital is in my bedroom, and I prefer to work out in the living room. I live in an apt so my space is limited. Laughing umm yea tell hubby to get that, I think it was about $60 at target.. and I say thank you!!! I love you
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 15th February 2011, 2:20 pm

No prob, The Wii Zumba is only $36.54 at walmart.com. Not bad. Didn't see the kickboxing but they have some Gold's gym dance workouts. Still wanna find a kickboxing though. Oh and yes, that Insanity is named exactly what it should be cuz it is INSANE for real!!!! I kid you not when I say that the warmup alone could be a workout!!! LOL
misskris
misskris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 15th February 2011, 6:42 pm

I wanted to try those TurboFire workouts! Idk though. I am currently doing Insanity. I can say I have lost weight on it! Its very difficult. Its a lot of jumping around and cardio. I can't do it 6 days a week. I just don't have the time or motivation to get up that early depending on how you look at it, lol. Its worth the price though; even if you're only doing it 3 times a week you will see results.
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by JessiWantsCurls 15th February 2011, 9:48 pm

I'm only doing it 5 days a week. I meet my co-workers at the gym at work at 6am and we hop to it. I have to admit, I don't think I'd be able to stick to it if we weren't doing it together. That workout is something serious ...
JessiWantsCurls
JessiWantsCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 15th February 2011, 10:18 pm

@ Jessi, that's awesome that you have that support team physically with you!!! Keep it up! Very Happy
misskris
misskris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down