CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shea Moisture & Curls Products

2 posters

Go down

Shea Moisture & Curls Products Empty Shea Moisture & Curls Products

Post by Beautifully_Me 23rd January 2011, 9:29 pm

So on Thursday I BC'd...after 3 months of transitioning, and now that my curls are here and super potent lol they're a lil wild. I've been watchin hella youtube videos and reading blogs and so many people use Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus curl and hold smoothie, and the Curls Goddess Curl Gel.. Do any of you ladies use any or both of these products? What do you think about em??
Beautifully_Me
Beautifully_Me

http://idontgetit28.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Shea Moisture & Curls Products Empty Re: Shea Moisture & Curls Products

Post by songbird 23rd January 2011, 9:48 pm

My hair is course and very THICK, and the Smoothie was probably the worst thing I've ever put in my hair to this date. It left it feeling like dry straw or something. I basically had to nurse my hair back to normal after using it. No So it was definitely a no-go for me, but maybe it will work for you.

I am fond of their Creamy Curl Cleanser though. It cleans my hair without drying it out. Smile
songbird
songbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautifully_Me 23rd January 2011, 9:57 pm

Aww I'm sorry that happened to you..I have the thick but i dont have the coarse..so maybe it will..I'm jus looking for somethin that will moisturize and keep the curl ya know.. I actually haven't heard of the curl cleanser..gotta look into that one
Beautifully_Me
Beautifully_Me

http://idontgetit28.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down