CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW PRODUCT: Little Miss Fuzzy Head

Go down

NEW PRODUCT: Little Miss Fuzzy Head Empty NEW PRODUCT: Little Miss Fuzzy Head

Post by figure8shape 19th January 2011, 4:27 pm

Hi Friends,

I wanted to share a new product that I recently tried (per my BFF) called Little Miss Fuzzy Head. My BFF's cousin who lives in New York came to Chicago for a visit and told her about it and how beautiful her twists were from using this product. She gave my BFF some to try and my BFF shared it with me. Wasn't enough to do my entire head, however I tried it on a few twist and I really liked the smell, the texture and decided to try it out. I purchased it from Amazon.com ($22/8oz) and I have to say, it's really a quality product! I've tried ALL the products on the market, which are good, but this product does what I want AND it's natural, organic and vegan (I'm vegan, so a huge plus for me). My twists have hold, yet aren't hard and are very fluffy and moisturized--but not greasy at all. It's quite concentrated, so a little goes a long way. Like most of us, I'm too a hair junkie, and I have to say this product is a best kept secret. My hair has been holding for 8 days now. I put it in a pineapple at night and in the morning I take it down and refresh my curls with the product. I'm lovin' it!

Has anyone else tried it? And why am I just learning about this product!?! Thanks!

figure8shape

Back to top Go down