CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dallas big sister

2 posters

Go down

Dallas big sister  Empty Dallas big sister

Post by naturalwoman32 12th December 2010, 3:27 pm

Hello

I am new to the natural and CN site. I am in the process of transitioning and would like to pick the brain of someone in the Dallas area. I have only been at this for a 2 month and getting alittle nervous. Would love to sit down with someone who has already been through the process and pick your brain.

Thanks in advance

Naturalwoman32
naturalwoman32
naturalwoman32

Back to top Go down

Dallas big sister  Empty Re: Dallas big sister

Post by yacoomba 12th December 2010, 9:26 pm

naturalwoman32 wrote:Hello

I am new to the natural and CN site. I am in the process of transitioning and would like to pick the brain of someone in the Dallas area. I have only been at this for a 2 month and getting alittle nervous. Would love to sit down with someone who has already been through the process and pick your brain.

Thanks in advance

Naturalwoman32
Welcome and jump right on in; there's a Transitioning Section of the forum that has tons of information that has been posted already in regards to different questions that you can sift through for viewing or you can post a question on there as well. It's okay to be nervous as this is the unknown, but with the right knowledge regarding transitioning and a support system you should be fine. :-)
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalwoman32 12th December 2010, 10:19 pm

@Yacoomba

Thanks for the info I will check it out. just starting and not sure if I am using the right products starting out.
naturalwoman32
naturalwoman32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down