CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a big sister in the DMV!!!

2 posters

Go down

I need a big sister in the DMV!!! Empty I need a big sister in the DMV!!!

Post by chocolatigodiva 11th December 2010, 10:57 am

I'm currently transitioning. It's kinda hard trying to find time to do my hair, my husbands (he has locs), and my daughter who has a head full of hair. I made the decision go back natural 1) getting too expensive and 2) even though it was healthy I knew deep time all the chemicals were not healthy. I was natural all the way up into I went away to college. I guess me wanting to fit in caused me to abandon my natural hair. So I'm 2 months post relaxer now. I'm trying to stay focused on my goal. So which leads me to this post to find a Bis Sister.
chocolatigodiva
chocolatigodiva

Back to top Go down

I need a big sister in the DMV!!! Empty Re: I need a big sister in the DMV!!!

Post by ChrsLvsBks 11th December 2010, 12:01 pm

Hi, I live in the DMV. I transitioned from a relaxer more than 11 years ago. I can be here to support you along the way. Please know that I knew nothing of the BC, products, healthy hair care, etc. when I transitioned.

I'm willing to share what I have read and learned from others.

Congratulations on taking the step to stop relaxing. If you have not already, join the discusions and/or read the information in the Transitioning thread.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down