CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smh the world makes me sick sometimes

3 posters

Go down

Smh the world makes me sick sometimes Empty Smh the world makes me sick sometimes

Post by ArmaniMaze 28th November 2010, 11:59 pm

Well ladies I was browsing through colleges on the internet today and I come across a white pride forum. Curious i went through it and now i wish i hadn't. From what was posted they hate Blacks, Jews, and Hispanics. What made me mad was they made it seem like all Blacks were on welfare and acted like Precious' mother. All Hispanics are illegal and all Jews steal Whites' money. I was so upet over this. They even had a MLK Jr. tab dedicated to defaming the great man. So I decided to go to an anti-white site(stupidly). This man who made the blog just as bad. He posted a picture o a black baby with blue eyes and started rambling about racial mixing. So ignorant huh? You don't have to be mixed to have blue eyes. For example my cousin is black and so is her boyfriend and they had a grey eyed baby. The world just makes me sick sometime. Lord help the world.

ArmaniMaze

Back to top Go down

Smh the world makes me sick sometimes Empty Re: Smh the world makes me sick sometimes

Post by ArmaniMaze 29th November 2010, 12:00 am

*upset

ArmaniMaze

Back to top Go down

Smh the world makes me sick sometimes Empty Re: Smh the world makes me sick sometimes

Post by Curlock Holmes 29th November 2010, 1:38 am

When I hear stuff like that I just think its a) sad that some people go through life so full of hate for someone just because they are different and b) that I'm glad that I don't have to deal with people like that in my day to day life. It's sick that people have these negative, hateful mindsets, but I don't let their negativity and hatred bring me down. They can keep that for themselves.
Curlock Holmes
Curlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th November 2010, 2:00 am

no matter how hard rev. jessie jackson preaches about equality, no matter how hard al sharpton preaches, no matter how much martin luther king and malcolm x tried to reform ppl, ppl are gonna be ppl. it all goes back to hurt and not knowing something and expressing it in hate and disrespecting someone. some ppl will never get it and it's sad b/c they forget god didn't just make them, they made all kinds of ppl. i feel like, as long as ur doing right and not hurting anybody, you're good, but u can't change ppl....ppl r gonna be the way they want to be and alot of ppl are set in their ways, whatever they grew up around or whatever, that's all they know and ignorance is bliss....so w/ that being said, let's just pray for them. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug83 1st December 2010, 10:02 pm

Please remember that these people are the minority in this country. Although we are not where we should be, we have make a lot of progress in the his country. The majority of white people do not share this person's view of blacks, jews, and hispanics.

Ladybug83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down