CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you all catch this today: Top 5 Reasons Why Apples are Good for You and Your Hair

5 posters

Go down

Did you all catch this today: Top 5 Reasons Why Apples are Good for You and Your Hair Empty Re: Did you all catch this today: Top 5 Reasons Why Apples are Good for You and Your Hair

Post by Free2Be 19th October 2010, 3:09 pm

I saw that article, but skipped it because the only thing I like about apples is the way they smell. LOL
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Did you all catch this today: Top 5 Reasons Why Apples are Good for You and Your Hair Empty Re: Did you all catch this today: Top 5 Reasons Why Apples are Good for You and Your Hair

Post by psbest 19th October 2010, 3:48 pm

LOL ... I didn't even read all of it. lol
psbest
psbest

https://www.facebook.com/psbest

Back to top Go down

Post by curlya 19th October 2010, 3:51 pm

Yes, I saw it and read it and have been eating an apple for mid morning snack since I read it!
curlya
curlya

Back to top Go down

Post by psbest 19th October 2010, 3:57 pm

lol ... have you notice anything different or have you just started?
psbest
psbest

Back to top Go down

Post by curlya 19th October 2010, 4:07 pm

No. I haven't. Sad
curlya
curlya

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 19th October 2010, 5:26 pm

Did not see the article so thanks for posting it.

Great portable snack (I usually have a few almonds with it to add protein)and not as fragile as a banana.

Sometimes I will peel and slice one and add it to my protein shake to boost fiber content. One of the antioxidants they contain is quercetin which also acts as an antihistamine and helps to alleviate inflammation.

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 19th October 2010, 6:02 pm

Good information Falcon Tress. I love apples. Might need to buy more for that inflammation.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by psbest 19th October 2010, 8:40 pm

Thank you everyone. I am also trying to start a diet so this info. is very helpful!
psbest
psbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down