CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day !

+15
Fabulousat50
MomnWife
KinkyNappyHappy
laleepop14
QuietButterfly
freckledmom4
Buttercup76
WhosThatRedHead
rayray19
~NaturallyShe~
krazy coils
cyclingchick
mstokes2008
CrissyQ
gemofacurlgirl
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Empty gemofacurlgirl-No more transitioning I did the BC today !

Post by gemofacurlgirl 4th August 2010, 7:12 pm

So I'm happy gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Icon_biggrin and a bit shocked gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Icon_eek because I had intended to transition and not do the BC until I had more natural than relaxed hair. I have been transitioning for about 8 months and I intended to try for a year . Something inside just snapped today and I decided why am I holding on to these relaxed ends sure I liked my big hair braidouts like the one in my profile and being able to put my hair in a bun BUT... my ends were damaged and they simply had to go ... So no turning back now gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Icon_lol ! gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! 00110

Last edited by gemofacurlgirl on 8th August 2010, 2:02 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : to fix my title)
gemofacurlgirl
gemofacurlgirl

Back to top Go down

gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Empty Re: gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day !

Post by CrissyQ 4th August 2010, 7:14 pm

post pics
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Empty Re: gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day !

Post by gemofacurlgirl 4th August 2010, 7:24 pm

I just posted pics gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Icon_redface had to figure it out !
gemofacurlgirl
gemofacurlgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 4th August 2010, 7:52 pm

It looks good!! Congrats!! & welcome to Curl Street!!
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 4th August 2010, 8:34 pm

You look great! Congrats and welcome gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Icon_biggrin
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 4th August 2010, 8:46 pm

Congratulations and Welcome!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by ~NaturallyShe~ 4th August 2010, 9:22 pm

Congrats on your BC!! cheers
~NaturallyShe~
~NaturallyShe~

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 4th August 2010, 10:28 pm

congrats!! it look cute on you i just did mines 3 days ago!!! gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Icon_biggrin
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by gemofacurlgirl 5th August 2010, 4:36 am

Thank You everyone !!
gemofacurlgirl
gemofacurlgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 5th August 2010, 7:33 am

Congrats on the BC!!!!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by Buttercup76 5th August 2010, 3:58 pm

Congrats.... Welcome to the neighborhood gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Icon_sunny
Buttercup76
Buttercup76

http://www.thegeminiexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 5th August 2010, 7:27 pm

Congrats! It's so cute! I know what you mean, I wanted to wait for a year, but couldn't take it after 6 months. Have fun!
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 5th August 2010, 7:59 pm

Congrats!!! You look cute!! gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Icon_biggrin
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by laleepop14 6th August 2010, 5:50 pm

Yeah my goal was a year also but only lasted about 10...It looks great!!! Now the real fun can begin!!!
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th August 2010, 7:44 am

Congratulations on your BC!!!! I agree with everyone you look great!!! Welcome to CS and enjoy!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Empty Thanks !

Post by gemofacurlgirl 8th August 2010, 2:20 am

Thanks again eveyone for the complimants . I really feel so good about my BC I feel super confident which surprises me in a way and I just can't keep my hands out my hair lol. Can't wait to henna again as well as stock up on some more hair products. Right now I'm using
Trader Joes Nourish and Shine condish
Dr.woods peppermint castille soap
JBCO
Sweet almond oil
perfectiv leave in conditioner
shea butter mixed with CO
gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Icon_cheers

Last edited by gemofacurlgirl on 17th August 2010, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thank you)
gemofacurlgirl
gemofacurlgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by gemofacurlgirl 17th August 2010, 11:01 am

I can't beleive that people I know family /friends have been so supportive and have really made me feel good about my my BC ! My mom said it was nice , My sister told she really loved it and that I looked like Jill Scott , and my friend who told me the last time I did a BC about 9 yrs ago that she did not like it said it fit me and looked good . Not to mention all of you guys at CN . It makes me feel great !
gemofacurlgirl
gemofacurlgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MomnWife 17th August 2010, 11:04 am

Congrats! I love it.
MomnWife
MomnWife

http://www.youravon.com/dsumner

Back to top Go down

gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Empty gemofacurlgirl ! I felt so good rocking my twa at my friends bbq !

Post by gemofacurlgirl 19th August 2010, 3:43 pm

gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Akilme10 I feel my hair looked good I have been putting a comb or booby pins to pin back the side , and the food was good my empty plate is evidence Embarassed !
gemofacurlgirl
gemofacurlgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabulousat50 20th August 2010, 9:33 am

Congratulations on the BC. I did mine a week ago and it certainly feels liberating!! Welcome to the neighborhood!!
Fabulousat50
Fabulousat50

Back to top Go down

Post by gemofacurlgirl 20th August 2010, 12:04 pm

Very Happy Thanks for the compliments everyone I think we all are looking good with our BC's Smile !
gemofacurlgirl
gemofacurlgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th August 2010, 1:21 pm

Congrats on the BC!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by gemofacurlgirl 29th August 2010, 10:55 am

Thanks sweetdrk1 !
gemofacurlgirl
gemofacurlgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by gemofacurlgirl 29th August 2010, 11:07 am

So I have been trying a few styles I've done a coil out and a twist out I did not take any pics of the coil out but here is a pic of the twist out ! gemofacurlgirl-Today was a good hair day ! Snapsh11
gemofacurlgirl
gemofacurlgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 29th August 2010, 11:11 am

Congrats on your bc!
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next