CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henna treatments make your hair darker over time? Based on Curly Nikki's hair.

3 posters

Go down

Henna treatments make your hair darker over time? Based on Curly Nikki's hair. Empty Henna treatments make your hair darker over time? Based on Curly Nikki's hair.

Post by afrolicious 14th October 2010, 1:02 am

I was looking over Curly Nikki's henna page on her website and she mentioned that over several uses of henna treatments, it made her hair including her highlights, darker (understanding the fact of the auburn hue in certain light). Has anyone ever experience this as well?

afrolicious

Back to top Go down

Henna treatments make your hair darker over time? Based on Curly Nikki's hair. Empty Re: Henna treatments make your hair darker over time? Based on Curly Nikki's hair.

Post by simplysloan 14th October 2010, 1:21 pm

Yep, the henna has darkened my hair. (the auburn tones have gotten darker as well) If you don't want your hair to get any darker, you can apply the Henna to your new growth only.
simplysloan
simplysloan

Back to top Go down

Henna treatments make your hair darker over time? Based on Curly Nikki's hair. Empty Re: Henna treatments make your hair darker over time? Based on Curly Nikki's hair.

Post by freckledmom4 14th October 2010, 2:32 pm

I find that true with my hair as well and it darkens over time. On the day of the application, my hair is very firey, but after 2-3 days it darkens.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down