CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nubienatty

+59
nattyblog
QuietButterfly
Serenity23
curlsunfurled
priceless
Notthecoolmom
coilykinks
swoodward
mrsmackey
NhappyJackie
jamaicacurl
NylaCoils
iri9109
krazy coils
TMS
.:Eden:.
CurlsGalore
LadyMika
crvng4mr
Curly_Aquarius
TheRYL1
poeticlyspkng
mstokes2008
newcurlieque
Nikcoils
missmoriah
sunbaby
AfrikanLatina
tashafawn24
tiashaunteƩ
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
DvaAuNaturel
traveljunkie08
Cherry: extraordinary!
Muz
LaToya28
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
KinkyNappyHappy
MahoganyCurls
MellowOne
Lynnieluve
Karyn
bholmes87
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
Intelligentbeauty
sweetdrk1
FemmeFox
neethair
SheeTacular
curly+kinky+fierce
dajewel
ChrsLvsBks
CocoEuro
Blackbeauty
FierceNerd
NubieNatty
63 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

nubienatty - Page 4 Empty Re: nubienatty

Post by NubieNatty 19th March 2010, 7:43 am

nubienatty - Page 4 Sleep I always hate my first day back at work and hopefully i can get somebody to work a half a day for me tomorrow so i can sneak away to the hair expo in bmore...even though i think i have no business there cuz i'd just merely rack up on....MORE PRODUCTS **evil laugh** MMmmmMmUUuaaaah!!!

I ATTEMPTED...yes attempted IB's personalized accordian method..umm..yea i got pics!!!

i drenched my hair w/some HE HH
nubienatty - Page 4 Play_010

I counted to 5 when i "washed" it out and did the whole scrunch n etc and still had globs of condish mainly on the side and in front...
nubienatty - Page 4 Play_011

I was NOT feelin my Florida Evans fro' and i checked my hair every hour on the hour!!
nubienatty - Page 4 Play_012

In the end, i just did not have the patience to wait for my condish residue to go away. i kept soppin it up wit a paper towel and eventually i would sop it up so much that it started to frizz nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes . I just gave up and rinse again, and went back to my 2 strands. **sigh** I lacked patience and was too anxious for it to dry. I almost sat under a dryer cuz it was just takin too long...yes i only waited 3 hrs til i did my final rinse KNOWING that my hair takes extra long to air dry but still.

I will ATTEMPT it again but i will do it like first thing in the morning that way i can go about wit my day and not think of it...Now question: Is it suppose to start out lookin like an anthony hamilton bush and get bigger once it dries?? I followed the steps until i got to the "DO NOT TOUCH and let it be" part nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_redface .

But anyhoo, i got my pic of me wit my B.A.B. im so loving my new found accessory and looking forward to different ways to spruce up an outfit. I found Tenille on Andrea's "fly blog" http://flygirls.typepad.com/ (so love drea, she's a fellow PG neighbor and her creativity is pretty much out of this world) http://www.nakimuli.bigcartel.com/

nubienatty - Page 4 Play_013

nubienatty - Page 4 Play_014
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th March 2010, 7:47 am

ok what style is that in the pic because those curls are poppin!! I am sorry it didn't work for you, you know I felt the same way initially..but I am so loving it! I am praying you get to sneak away!!! Woooo Hooo! I will be headed down that way about 2ish this afternoon.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 19th March 2010, 8:12 am

my last pics were my twist out. my lil sis who was HATIN on my naturalness was like "oooh, its so curly and cute" i was like yeah bytch look and DONT touch nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_tongue !! People kill me when they dont ride wit u from the beginning cuz they dont see the vision of the future but soon as u start comin into your own and they see the versatility (is that a word, lol) THEN they wanna hop on board after the fact. Naw...dont be all up in my face now cuz i went from nothin to somethin. im like dont u got some split ends to clip!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th March 2010, 8:58 am

LOL, I love it!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th March 2010, 9:17 am

LMAO, that is so true. I love it - your hair is fierce ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th March 2010, 9:19 am

That bow brooch is super fly ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th March 2010, 9:27 am

Nubie you are so funny!!! nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_lol

Love the twist out and the B.A.B!!

Added thought:

I havent try the accordion technique so I could be wrong but HE conditioners are thick. I think when you try it again, use a light conditioner. That's just my two cents nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_monkey nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_monkey (I know these are suppose to be monkeys but the looks like pennys to me...LOL!!)

Last edited by Lynnieluve on 19th March 2010, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 19th March 2010, 9:47 am

lmaooooooo @ those "pennies" cuz i surely didnt think they were monkeys! HA!!

yeah lynnie thanks..cuz ur right HH is definitely thick. i'll use some suave's esp since its only $1, now i gotta wait til HH big bottle is back on sale cuz i know i was milkin the shizzle out that bottle.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 19th March 2010, 2:11 pm

**UPDATE**

so i got somebody to work my last half tomorrow so i WILL be in the bldg for the hair expo in bmore tomorrow nubienatty - Page 4 678474

**drops mic and walks off stage**
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th March 2010, 5:11 pm

Make sure you take lots of pics!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th March 2010, 10:37 pm

Aww man. Sorry that modified accordin method did not work out for you. But girrrl, your hair looks fierce in those pics. Love the new avi too.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th March 2010, 11:06 pm

I am here!!! In Manasas VA!!! CocoColaCutie said she is going too..I am souped!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 19th March 2010, 11:14 pm

Looking great in the purple with the B.A.B.

I'm jealous. You going to meet up with sweet & CCC nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_cry . Enjoy the hairshow and pick up some things your hair won't like so I can have a chance to swap it out with something April 3. Are you able to make the next meet up? It is on a Saturday, the one before Resurrection (Easter) Sunday.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 20th March 2010, 4:45 am

I am loving that new avi! Ooooo and you workin those shades! Let's trade for a min. Lol

Last edited by Juices-n-Berries on 20th March 2010, 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 20th March 2010, 4:59 am

As always you have me cracking up Nubie!!! A few notes:

I love your twist out and I want that bow *sublimnalGIVEMETHATBOWmessage* lolol
I hope you had a great time at the hair show and bought lots of great products!! I'm uber jealous that you get to meet up with Sweet and Cocacolacutie though nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_tongue
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 20th March 2010, 5:36 am

A Diva is a female version of a husla!! And you showed that Ms. divalicious.. I am LOVING THAT BOW OMG!! that is HOT!! You rocking it too. ( I love to accessorize and that bow rocks, and shades rock)

I love your hair honey it turned out real cute. Though I have no idea about the accordin method. But your hair rocks to me. And you right to tell your sis that ... GET LIKE ME!!!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 20th March 2010, 5:46 am

Soooo it's bad enough that I've bought so many products based on recommendations from this site. Now ya'll tempting me with clothing! That bow brooch is hot! I HAD to have one. So I ordered one. Shame on me. I got the black and white floral print. I love the website too. I am definitely saving it for future orders. Smh @ myself for impuslive shopping.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 20th March 2010, 5:55 am

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Soooo it's bad enough that I've bought so many products based on recommendations from this site. Now ya'll tempting me with clothing! That bow brooch is hot! I HAD to have one. So I ordered one. Shame on me. I got the black and white floral print. I love the website too. I am definitely saving it for future orders. Smh @ myself for impuslive shopping.

LMAO!! I AM ONLINE LOOKING FOR ONE TOO!!! Where did you get yours from JNB? I am also on Dollhouse.com (the have the funkiest shoes and I love them) with two shoes thus far in the cart.. I need help, I am going to be in Dubai in three days and home in four. Soo, it is all your fault Nubbie for being such a diva. And when my husband ask why did I by that I will tell him it is Nubbie inspired. nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

Can this site be linked to a blackberry like FB because I am going to have to stay updated as I am on the go wit the hustle and bustle of Houston and Vegas.. I told my home girl since we stop in ATL for a couple of hours Drake aint got nothing on us. Houstonlantavegas!!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 20th March 2010, 7:27 am

JnB..too funny on impulse shoppin cuz i do the SAME thing! when i seen that b.a.b. i INSTANTLY knew i had to have it. Tennille is mad cool (NY lingo) and i cant wait til her spring line comes out **tapping foot** im an accessory fiend but i mainly find my greatest finds in thrift stores. other than that i scour the internet or if im at the mall (which is VERY rare) i hit up charlotte russe and hot topic (for my inner rock star).

My next accessory buy is gonna be http://www.ladyelectgalleria.net/accessories.html cuz i gotta have that "glamorous" FUMI bracelet and its a cute wooden one on their too!

Now i cant be given ALL my secrets away, nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_silent but i will definitely let you know...only if u ask nicely, lol.

***ANOTHER UPDATE***

So yes i was definitely UBER excited to attend the bmore function but Debbie Downer rained on my parade nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_sad

i got a call from my realtor shortly after to inform me of my appraisal next week for my house....and its gonna cost me $450 nubienatty - Page 4 Affraid so i decided to do the "responsible" thing and not go becuz i already KNOW i would spend money i have no business spending on products and etc. **sigh** BEIN A GROWN UP SUCKS **kicks rocks**

However...i still need to make an effort to see sweet cuz manassas is NOT far from me at all.

And yes chrs, i'll be at the meetup next month..cant wait!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 20th March 2010, 9:15 am

Awww man Nubie!!! Well I guess being responsible is the right thing to do. I'll see you April 3 chica!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 20th March 2010, 9:21 am

well arent u the voice of reason coca nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes you just be prepared to do my hair on april 3rd..after lunch, lol.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 20th March 2010, 10:55 am

Awww that sucks that you can't go to the show nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_mad I love, love, love your style though!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 20th March 2010, 10:56 am

awww **blushing** thanx toya!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 20th March 2010, 11:16 am

ktoliver5303 wrote:A Diva is a female version of a husla!! And you showed that Ms. divalicious.. I am LOVING THAT BOW OMG!! that is HOT!! You rocking it too. ( I love to accessorize and that bow rocks, and shades rock)

I love your hair honey it turned out real cute. Though I have no idea about the accordin method. But your hair rocks to me. And you right to tell your sis that ... GET LIKE ME!!!

Check out MahoganyCurls over in the Curlfriends section or on YouTube.

@ Nubie - Aww Man....That sucks!!! You are doing the right thing because I would still be trying to go, convincing my self that I wouldnt buy anything......YEAH RIGHT!!! nubienatty - Page 4 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 20th March 2010, 11:27 am

Lynnieluve wrote:
ktoliver5303 wrote:A Diva is a female version of a husla!! And you showed that Ms. divalicious.. I am LOVING THAT BOW OMG!! that is HOT!! You rocking it too. ( I love to accessorize and that bow rocks, and shades rock)

Check out MahoganyCurls over in the Curlfriends section or on YouTube.

@ Nubie - Aww Man....That sucks!!! You are doing the right thing because I would still be trying to go, convincing my self that I wouldnt buy anything......YEAH RIGHT!!! nubienatty - Page 4 Lol

Thanks hun I will look.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum