CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nubienatty

+59
nattyblog
QuietButterfly
Serenity23
curlsunfurled
priceless
Notthecoolmom
coilykinks
swoodward
mrsmackey
NhappyJackie
jamaicacurl
NylaCoils
iri9109
krazy coils
TMS
.:Eden:.
CurlsGalore
LadyMika
crvng4mr
Curly_Aquarius
TheRYL1
poeticlyspkng
mstokes2008
newcurlieque
Nikcoils
missmoriah
sunbaby
AfrikanLatina
tashafawn24
tiashaunteƩ
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
DvaAuNaturel
traveljunkie08
Cherry: extraordinary!
Muz
LaToya28
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
KinkyNappyHappy
MahoganyCurls
MellowOne
Lynnieluve
Karyn
bholmes87
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
Intelligentbeauty
sweetdrk1
FemmeFox
neethair
SheeTacular
curly+kinky+fierce
dajewel
ChrsLvsBks
CocoEuro
Blackbeauty
FierceNerd
NubieNatty
63 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

nubienatty - Page 3 Empty Re: nubienatty

Post by Lynnieluve 16th March 2010, 9:53 pm

I am so glad you are back "active" on your thread!!! Love your twist out! MJ Baby Buttercream is da truth!!! I just wish it had better ingredients!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th March 2010, 9:58 pm

lynnie giiiirl, i can admit i was sleepin on the baby creme cuz the curly one did me so dirty! i actually dry twisted my whole head again becuz i just love how it moisturizes but i can say my hair is starting to feel sticky a little. am i using too much?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th March 2010, 10:01 pm

NubieNatty wrote:lynnie giiiirl, i can admit i was sleepin on the baby creme cuz the curly one did me so dirty! i actually dry twisted my whole head again becuz i just love how it moisturizes but i can say my hair is starting to feel sticky a little. am i using too much?

You probably didnt use too much. You know I told you the same thing happened to me. I dont ever notice the sticky feeling until I do my twist out. Around day 3 of my twist out is when I notice it.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th March 2010, 10:11 pm

oh ok! well then that makes sense then. i know i slobbed some on friday and just refreshed here and there when i added more on top of spritzing my hair morning, noon and night, lol.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th March 2010, 10:14 pm

NubieNatty wrote:oh ok! well then that makes sense then. i know i slobbed some on friday and just refreshed here and there when i added more on top of spritzing my hair morning, noon and night, lol.

Well......... after you have disclosed this information, then you probably did. nubienatty - Page 3 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 17th March 2010, 12:32 am

Love the hair NubieNatty and I see why u feel the urge to go back to the Amber Rose it was too cute...ps you have me rollin with the Chris Brown comment nubienatty - Page 3 Lol
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 17th March 2010, 12:46 am

Your are so funny. I see your posts around the site and you are hilarious.
Love the hair too. Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 17th March 2010, 12:49 am

thanx guys! thats why mellow im secretly jealous of you nubienatty - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th March 2010, 12:53 am

I came to say goodnight to the official CN comedian! you make my day..each and every day. *hugs*
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 17th March 2010, 1:11 am

lmaoooo, even my friends and family say i shouldve opened up a comedy club! the truth of the matter is...im really shy nubienatty - Page 3 Icon_redface and i picture myself up there on the stage of def comedy jam gettin boo'd becuz i'd get stage fright.

**mic squeals**
me: hey...beautiful people..give urselves a round of applause
audience: **CRICKETS**
me: soooo, umm...yeah nubienatty - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes anybody hear about that tiger woods scandal? tough break huh...**forgetting joke and punch line**
audience: booooo, get yo azz off the stage
me: THANK YOU AUDIENCE YOU'VE BEEN GREAT!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 17th March 2010, 1:16 am

LOL, that will never happen to you Laughing
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 17th March 2010, 9:02 am

Looking good girl! I love your hair progression!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 17th March 2010, 9:03 am

Girl, I loved me some Affirm and Kera Care! I still have bottles of shampoo and conditioner by them that are collecting dust! Lol!!!!

Oh well!

Your baby is adorable too!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 17th March 2010, 4:50 pm

thank you, mason is definitely a handful. he's only 3 and his teacher had a nerve to make a comment sayin he's a class clown...THEN on his progress report she made a comment that he's playin in prayer circle SMH!!! i guess he got it honest nubienatty - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes but uh...big mama aint havin it. he needs to stay focused and do all he can so i can retire early cuz trust me...im keepin all these receipts i spend on him to show him HE OWES ME!! aint nothin in the motherhood handbook that says i HAVE to get him all these extra perks like vtech's, bikes, jordans and all these other toys he plays wit for 2 days!! the shoe thing is my fault cuz im a shoe fanatic and i like to see men in nice shoes. thats honestly the FIRST thing i look at is a person's shoes. Idris Elba fine azz can ask to marry me but if he got some busted azz reebok classics that look like he just stepped on grenade- all bets are OFF!!

Anyhoo, i digress...so today was a lovely day of 70 and im enjoyin every minute of it. mason was out of school today so we went to the park and afterwards went to get ice cream. i felt guilty that i'd be gettin ice cream AFTER walkin off some calories so i chose this sugar free butter pecan almond cone. i so pretended to like it and the more i licked it, the more it tasted like a milky ice cube nubienatty - Page 3 Icon_cry but no pain no gain so i just sacrificed my infamous chocolate sundae for a wack azz non flavored milk cube!!

im goin to the vivica fox play "cheaper to keep her" tonight since i won tkts and im tryin to figure out what to wear...YES i will definitely post some pics, either tonight or early tomorrow.

im so losin motivation to workout and exercise. the mere thought of the gym bores me, i'd rather walk the neighborhood than do that lame azz treadmill. i even got the insanity dvd but im so dmn intimidated by that cuz when i first started it i HATED not bein able to finish it and felt like a failure. nubienatty - Page 3 Icon_sad one thing i have consistently done so far is NOT eat late. its so hard doin 12 hr shifts esp at night cuz when its slow im too busy scourin these forums and sites. **sigh** i need to find a fun aerobics class or somethin!!

so stay tuned for pics
smooches!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 17th March 2010, 5:04 pm

I want that insanity DVD too!!!! I love working out but for some reason I never make it to the gym nubienatty - Page 3 Icon_scratch But I love doing workout tapes/DVDs because I actually do them! I know I would DYING with that P90X though. I'm kinda scared to try it too cuz I don't even know if I could make it through the warm up!! smh ...

But you would never get booed off the stage because you're too funny! Stage fright is no joke though
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 17th March 2010, 5:07 pm

Walking is a great exercise - I do that too over a gym ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 17th March 2010, 5:30 pm

oh that p90 aint EVEN on my radar...giiiiirl i can barely do a push up let alone any chin ups!! oh no!!

if i can get back to my reggie where i walked in the mornin before work and before bed i'll be good. THE DEVIL IS A LIE!!! he be gettin in my head to make me lazy...i can do it...i gotta!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 17th March 2010, 5:57 pm

Hey lady! Your hair is growing fast. Oh, enjoy the show. It sounds funny. I love Wendy Raquel--she seems so sassy. She played that role on The Game.

As for working out, the Sports & Learning Complex has a great number of classes. There is no additional charge once you pay the monthly, weekly, daily, etc. fee. I loved that they had coupons is the paper every once in a while. I understand they do not do that yet.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 18th March 2010, 9:46 am

NubieNatty wrote:. Idris Elba fine azz can ask to marry me but if he got some busted azz reebok classics that look like he just stepped on grenade- all bets are OFF!!

nubienatty - Page 3 Lol

SN: I left a msg for you on my bnb thread about DMX
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 18th March 2010, 2:14 pm

lynnie, lol i got it!! that song was perfect to describe my dream too!

soooo, the play last night was really good. im a big "tasha mac" fan anywayz (The Game is my fav) and brian mcknight...mmm mm M!! that light skin guy was cute too but im not into light skin guys!

i was tryin to post my pics i took on my camera cuz my dry twist outs actually came out better than when i do em wet. however, this dmn laptop aint workin right, im not compu literate to adjust settings so my pics are floatin around in la la land. i'll just post my camera pics when i get to work tomorrow, lol.

i want to let my twist out survive a few more days but my hair feels so icky since its been suffocated by mj bb since last friday i GOTTA wash it out today and do the works! Im gonna try IB's special method wit the accordian technique and see how it goes. its a nice day out AGAIN, so im gonna go for a walk in the neighborhood while the kids are at school n its quiet.

i do however, have pics i took with my phone but i want yall to get the full effect of my B.A.B (big azz bow)...ok so let me stop babblin n do my hair and catch up on some tv time!!

nubienatty - Page 3 Play110

nubienatty - Page 3 Play210
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 18th March 2010, 2:27 pm

Loving that twist out!! I cant wait until you post the other pics so I can see this bow!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 18th March 2010, 6:06 pm

LOVE the hair!!! You look like a rock star in that first pic and it's flyy as a mug! Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 18th March 2010, 6:15 pm

Girl you look fly!! Get it!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 18th March 2010, 9:35 pm

Girl you got it going on in those pics. LOVE IT nubienatty - Page 3 Icon_smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 19th March 2010, 1:04 am

I'm loving those pictures, the hair was on point and you son was looking like "Is she really taking a picture in the car?" Too cute!!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum