CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIZZY/CURLY TWA

+2
curlya
Ebbz
6 posters

Go down

FRIZZY/CURLY TWA Empty FRIZZY/CURLY TWA

Post by Guest 5th October 2010, 11:02 pm

I have a twa. It's frizzy/curly and seems like the frizz stands out more so than the curls. Sad .....ne advice?

Back to top Go down

FRIZZY/CURLY TWA Empty Re: FRIZZY/CURLY TWA

Post by Ebbz 6th October 2010, 12:33 am

what products do you use? it may be one of the products you are using or an ingredient in them. My hair is frizzy looking if I don't use gel on it. Your hair may also be dry so maybe you should try moisturizing it more and see if that helps.
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th October 2010, 11:40 am

yea my hair is the same when i don put ne thing on it, such as gel..yea mayb thas juss how my hair is, but it isn't dry b/c i have started using a new conditioner. thankz ne wayz Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by curlya 6th October 2010, 12:24 pm

I was having a similar problem and tried a new conditioner Aussie Moist (used as a co wash) and it made my hair less frizzy. I co-washed with it, leaving a little in then put a tiny bit of my leave in on my hair and then a little of the ecostyler oilve oil (just patting my hair not finger combing the gel through) and spayed with evoo and there was no frizz. Very Happy
sorry no pics.
curlya
curlya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th October 2010, 1:56 pm

idk i can't put all that stuff in my hair; one on top of another cuz i tend to get this white film all over my hair like when u try to mix grease w/ gel.ugh.....i mostly been wearing my weave lately so i'm good thus far til' my hair grows out more Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by curlykinkykirra 23rd October 2010, 8:39 pm

yes GREASE and gel cause a film but a natural oil like evoo or organic coconut oil wont. i use it all the time with my eco styler
curlykinkykirra
curlykinkykirra

Back to top Go down

Post by kelleemudiva 5th November 2010, 2:24 pm

Do you moisturize your hair everyday? If so, what do you use? I notice that when I wake up in the morning my hair can matted and fuzzy even with using a satin bonnet. I have to moisturize everyday to bring my curls back to life. In the very beginning I was using Lavish Curls by Curls from Target, but when I ran out I decided to make my own cocoction (distilled water, aloe vera juice, suave natuals coconut conditioner and jojoba oil). I think that I like my mix even better.
kelleemudiva
kelleemudiva

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 5th November 2010, 4:45 pm

have u tried styling it yet??? i have about 2 1/2 inches of hair and ive been doing twist outs for about a week now and i loooovee them..its give my hair a nice curly, define, fluffy look without applying gel and stuff everyday

u should give it a try..i never thought a twist out would work on 2 inches of hair but to my surprise it does
twist outs also help with frizz because u wont have to handle you hair too much, just untwist and go..the more you touch tour hair the more frizz u get
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by nurserachel 9th November 2010, 7:56 am

make sure all of the relaxed ends are off
nurserachel
nurserachel

Back to top Go down

Post by kelleemudiva 9th November 2010, 11:22 am

I also notice that my hair is lifeless, frizzy and dull when I need to clarify. Do you have product buildup in your hair? If so, that could be the reason why your isn't behaving. Try using a clarifying shampoo like Giovanni's 50/50 or acv and water. Both will remove buildup and frizz and put life back into your curls.
kelleemudiva
kelleemudiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down