CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad hair days

5 posters

Go down

Bad hair days Empty Bad hair days

Post by kinky_situation 22nd November 2009, 2:00 am

Obviously, I won't post a pic to correspond with this. Why is it that PMS prevents me from doing my hair?!! Bad hair days Kopfschuettel I the nerve to co-wash my hair this morning and instead of styling it, like I normally would, I tied it up in a scarf and called it a day. I should also mention that I did not leave the house either. I don't feel guilty about it, so don't judge me! LOL!!

I anticipate coming out of this funk tomorrow, just in time for church. This too shall pass.

Peace and blessings, snaps, naps and all of that. Goodnite!
kinky_situation
kinky_situation

Back to top Go down

Bad hair days Empty Re: Bad hair days

Post by dajewel 22nd November 2009, 2:44 pm

hey, we all have those days! at least you co-washed!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by curlykinks 23rd November 2009, 3:43 pm

I feel you on this one! I wish I could tie my hair up in a scarf and hide under the covers when my hair is having a moment or I just don't feel like doing it. Natural hair can be time-consuming, and sometimes I just don't want to be bothered with it!
curlykinks
curlykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifuleyez 25th November 2009, 12:38 am

Amen Sistas! It is hard work and demands dedication to be a natural diva.

But that reminds me of an article I read, it was written by a man and he was talking about his love of natural hair on black women. He said something like other types of hair may shrink and fall and succumb to rain and wind, but our hair stands up and doesn't back down in those conditions... it just makes me think our hair does demand attention but Thank God that when we do give it the TLC it needs it doesn't let us down! dance

Hope you feel better soon.
Blessings
beautifuleyez
beautifuleyez

Back to top Go down

Post by Reshon30 11th December 2009, 1:39 am

I have been there too. I twist my hair every night and sometimes i am just way too tired for it. I do that mainly because it keeps my hair tangle free and i have great hair days when i do (lol). The few times i said "to hell with it" were the days i regretted not doing anything to it the night before. But i feel you on that completely. Natural hair is very beautiful yet takes some time. Either way, i wouldn't change a thing Smile
Reshon30
Reshon30

https://www.youtube.com/reshon30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down