CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surya Brasil Henna Powder

2 posters

Go down

Surya Brasil Henna Powder Empty Surya Brasil Henna Powder

Post by LushAfroBush 6th August 2010, 4:13 pm

This brand henna sounds interesting. Anyone using it? What are your thoughts about this brand. It's being sold all over the net and my local Indian market said it could be ordered and stocked if I wanted it locally.
LushAfroBush
LushAfroBush

Back to top Go down

Surya Brasil Henna Powder Empty Re: Surya Brasil Henna Powder

Post by R2D2 8th August 2010, 10:14 pm

It's not a 100% henna but a blend of henna and other herbs in varying combinations depending on the colour that is being achieved. The henna component may be smaller compared to other ingredients. There are differences in the way it's used compared to henna too. With henna you mix, wait overnight for the colour to release and then apply for at least 3 hours. With Surya powder you can apply after mixing and I think you only need to leave it on for an hour at the most, quite often less.

I haven't used the powder but I did use the cream and I really liked that. I stopped using the cream and moved to traditional henna because 1) it was cheaper and 2) it was permanent. The Surya cream acted more like a semi colour and washed out within a couple of weeks. I understand the powder lasts longer though but did not opt for the powder as they don't have black and the cream is better at covering greys.

So it's a good brand but it's not the same as regular henna.
R2D2
R2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by LushAfroBush 10th August 2010, 1:45 am

Thanks R2D2. I found out through the web site that this brand has chemicals incuded too.
LushAfroBush
LushAfroBush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down