CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43

+73
DvaAuNaturel
Nikcoils
newcurlieque
TheRYL1
NhappyJackie
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
Shauny
Cherry: extraordinary!
blondie
cutephantasm
curlyboricua
Tamren
StephanieB
bholmes87
Curlz of Luv
mverde3
neethair
MahoganyCurls
SisterBoyd
Leila
KinkyNappyHappy
FemmeFox
Juices-n-Berries
Mz. Thang
Corygentri
Curly Film Chick
Zumbalicious
adiaha
Pinkrage
vmichelle
traveljunkie08
cococurly
Miss CurlyT
CocaColaCutie
Freestyles
Lynnieluve
Preezie
BlakButterfli
.:Eden:.
Kea::curls
tiashaunteé
lena73
lovesunshine17
Napstrong
sweetdrk1
ColdDiva
Intelligentbeauty
d.denise
TerraD
CocoEuro
BlondeByDesire
dajewel
Winnielours
SheeTacular
truet
LilMsPuddles
beautifuleyez
miznissi
HumanNature
AfrikanLatina
NubieNatty
A85
Free2009
Courtie
Serenity23
rebelrocks
Blackbeauty
curly+kinky+fierce
jamaicacurl
nmoultry
crvng4mr
ChrsLvsBks
77 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43

Post by DvaAuNaturel 14th April 2010, 1:35 pm

bholmes87 wrote:Wow Chrs if that's misbehaving then I don't want my hair to act right! ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Lol
Your hair looks awesome!!!! ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_smile

ITA! Looks fabulous.

BTW, where do you spin? As much as I hate to exercise that is one that I love. The adrenaline rush and results are AMAZING!

My Bally's memberhsip just ended and I was going to a location across from my job. Now I'm moving work locations and want to look into classes closer to home.

~Dva
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43

Post by jamaicacurl 14th April 2010, 1:42 pm

Wow that's great! Congrats on your weight loss! You're so motivated and dedicated!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 14th April 2010, 1:55 pm

The weight loss, the hair!! I love it!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 14th April 2010, 2:07 pm

Chrs you are truly a star!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 14th April 2010, 2:13 pm

Chrs your hair is so beautiful every time it always looks soo fab...I have total curly envy. ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_wink
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 14th April 2010, 2:27 pm

14 lbs Chrs! Amazing! Don't you just love Sparkpeople!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 14th April 2010, 11:18 pm

Maxwell's Fistful of Tears video I ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Herz it--creative, unique, beautiful!

DvaAuNaturel wrote:BTW, where do you spin? As much as I hate to exercise that is one that I love. The adrenaline rush and results are AMAZING!

My Bally's memberhsip just ended and I was going to a location across from my job. Now I'm moving work locations and want to look into classes closer to home.

~Dva
I go to a gym near my job in Laurel. I will PM you the information.

jamaicacurl wrote:Wow that's great! Congrats on your weight loss! You're so motivated and dedicated!
JC, I have to do something now. So many illnesses affect my family. I am doing my best to not be affected by any of them or any other in Jesus' name.

sweetdrk1 wrote:The weight loss, the hair!! I love it!!
Thanks sweet! You noticed the change before I did. I actually compared a couple of pictures. ((((HUGS))))

FemmeFox wrote:Chrs you are truly a star!
Really, a ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Star3 , LOL, thanks mami. BTW, did you post on BGLHonline? I think I saw you but not sure.

Mz. Thang wrote:Chrs your hair is so beautiful every time it always looks soo fab...I have total curly envy. ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_wink
Please do not be envious, your hair is gorgeous and made just for you ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_wink .

CocaColaCutie wrote:14 lbs Chrs! Amazing! Don't you just love Sparkpeople!
CocaColaCutie, thanks, you are doing it too. Keep it up lady!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 15th April 2010, 1:20 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:

This weekend, I took the time to update my fotki.

Thanks for doing this!!! It really inspired me
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Herz

ChrsLvsBks wrote:
So as I said yesterday, my hair is misbehaving. After spinning class, I did the following.

1. Applied castor oil to scalp from forehead to nape then from ear to ear to ensure good coverage.
  2. Massaged oil in for a few minutes starting at the back then working my way forward in a slow motion then again a little faster.

3. Applied two handfuls of EVOO to each half of my soaking wet hair.
  4. Cleansed scalp and hair with shikakai soap in four sections.
  5. Rinsed each section separately and applied Joico K-Pack Moisture Intense Hydrator (an egg size to each section) and a teaspoon of Manuka honey. Honey was microwaved for a few seconds before I started process so it was beginning to solidify.

6. Rinsed in warm water then rinsed in cold fenugreek tea (mix is four tea bags to two cups of water).
  7. Applied about two quarter sizes of KBB's hair cream (coco mango scent ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_lol ) to each soaking wet section. I applied more to my drier areas (above my ears). NOTE: The cream is hard to emulsify when hands are wet.
  8. Followed with Afroveda's Totally Twisted Ginger Almond Butter. I put in more than I think my hair needed--about a half handful to four section.
  9. Braided hair in two Pocohantas braids.
  10. Covered with satin bonnet when I went to sleep.
This morning, my hair was still pretty damp. I undid braids and styled hair to cover part.

Holy moly regimen!!!
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Affraid Kudos to you lady!!!

ChrsLvsBks wrote:
Here are pictures today (again sorry for BB photo quality).ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Tuesda12ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Tuesda13

That super-regimen surely paid off, Chrs!!! Your hair looks YUMMY in these pics ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_flower
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 15th April 2010, 2:01 pm

Really, a ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Star3 , LOL, thanks mami. BTW, did you post on BGLHonline? I think I saw you but not sure.

Yeah I did! That photo was taken on Sunday when I worked on the photoshoot. I love it! Sometimes I just have to brag about finding my perfect match!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 15th April 2010, 2:02 pm

@jcanalena79, glad the update helped. The super-regimen took a while but it was worth it, thanks for the ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Herz .

Last night, I applied oils to my scalp and hair (anoop--an Indian oil to help with hair fall and shedding & sesame) in bathroom with hot steamy shower on. I then spritzed hair until almost dripping and added VitaminShoppe's daily herbal conditioner. I added nearly a third of the bottle to my hair. It is does not have enough slip for me so I will not repurchase. I hoped in shower and washed it out. Afterward I applied Curl Junkie's butta and Beauticurls leave ins (finished both ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_sad --have one more bottle of the Beauticurls). I then applied KBB's hair cream. Braided hair in two then went to bed.

This morning, I undid the braids and voila. I like the product combinations. Will continue to use it until I run out of the products. Here are a couple of pictures of today's hair.

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Thursd10ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Thursd11
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 15th April 2010, 2:03 pm

FemmeFox wrote:

Yeah I did! That photo was taken on Sunday when I worked on the photoshoot. I love it! Sometimes I just have to brag about finding my perfect match!
Yes, I sent something last night. Ready to check it out now, thanks ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 617583 !
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 15th April 2010, 2:06 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:
FemmeFox wrote:

Yes, I sent something last night. Ready to check it out now, thanks ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 617583 !
Naw, my picture with my husband is not on there. Hopefully it will be posted.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 15th April 2010, 3:03 pm

Lovely turn out with your hair. What products don't your hair like?
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 15th April 2010, 10:55 pm

npmoore04 wrote:Lovely turn out with your hair. What products don't your hair like?
Thanks! You know, I have not found one that was a total bust, LOL.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 16th April 2010, 4:18 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:@jcanalena79, glad the update helped. The super-regimen took a while but it was worth it, thanks for the ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Herz .

Last night, I applied oils to my scalp and hair (anoop--an Indian oil to help with hair fall and shedding & sesame) in bathroom with hot steamy shower on. I then spritzed hair until almost dripping and added VitaminShoppe's daily herbal conditioner. I added nearly a third of the bottle to my hair. It is does not have enough slip for me so I will not repurchase. I hoped in shower and washed it out. Afterward I applied Curl Junkie's butta and Beauticurls leave ins (finished both ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_sad --have one more bottle of the Beauticurls). I then applied KBB's hair cream. Braided hair in two then went to bed.

This morning, I undid the braids and voila. I like the product combinations. Will continue to use it until I run out of the products. Here are a couple of pictures of today's hair.

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Thursd10ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Thursd11

VERY PRETTY PIC, Very Happy CHRS
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 16th April 2010, 1:41 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:@jcanalena79, glad the update helped. The super-regimen took a while but it was worth it, thanks for the ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Herz .

Your hair looks beautiful and the flower really lights up your face!

ChrsLvsBks wrote:
ChrsLvsBks wrote:
FemmeFox wrote:

Naw, my picture with my husband is not on there. Hopefully it will be posted.
I'm going to check for your pic now. Hopefully it's posted. I think that they are going to make that a regular feature.
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 16th April 2010, 1:43 pm

Love today's hair! The little flower is a nice touch Smile
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 16th April 2010, 1:52 pm

You look FAB_U_LOUS!!! Do i need to change out your photos int he presentation! Sending you a pm!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 16th April 2010, 4:02 pm

@IB & FemmeFox, thanks ladies!

Muz wrote:Love today's hair! The little flower is a nice touch Smile
I was inspired by the ladies here. Thanks!

NylaCoils wrote:You look FAB_U_LOUS!!! Do i need to change out your photos int he presentation! Sending you a pm!
Reading comments like this make me ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_biggrin . No need to change photos, the ones used are okey dokey by me.

WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE: I am down another three pounds today. Total loss 15 pounds since January 27 (11 weeks). My goal is to weigh 130 or less in November. I know that is a stretch but I am going to do my darndest to reach it. If you have any tips, please share them with me.

I am going to have to pick up a few key items to mix and match. My clothes are ill fitting and do not show the hard work I have done ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_wink . Someone on the BBD thread suggested a site. When I visited they gave information as to what to purchase to complement your shape. So I will look for lighter bottoms, darker tops and pencil skirts. I hate shopping so I hope I can find what I want in a couple of stores.

Last edited by ChrsLvsBks on 17th April 2010, 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 16th April 2010, 4:16 pm

You better show off that hard work girl! You are doing the daggone thing! ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 678474
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th April 2010, 4:22 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Ladies, glad you enjoyed the pictures! I love vacationing when it is cold in the Northeast.

This weekend, I took the time to update my fotki.

So as I said yesterday, my hair is misbehaving. After spinning class, I did the following.

1. Applied castor oil to scalp from forehead to nape then from ear to ear to ensure good coverage.
  2. Massaged oil in for a few minutes starting at the back then working my way forward in a slow motion then again a little faster.

3. Applied two handfuls of EVOO to each half of my soaking wet hair.
  4. Cleansed scalp and hair with shikakai soap in four sections.
  5. Rinsed each section separately and applied Joico K-Pack Moisture Intense Hydrator (an egg size to each section) and a teaspoon of Manuka honey. Honey was microwaved for a few seconds before I started process so it was beginning to solidify.

6. Rinsed in warm water then rinsed in cold fenugreek tea (mix is four tea bags to two cups of water).
  7. Applied about two quarter sizes of KBB's hair cream (coco mango scent ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_lol ) to each soaking wet section. I applied more to my drier areas (above my ears). NOTE: The cream is hard to emulsify when hands are wet.
  8. Followed with Afroveda's Totally Twisted Ginger Almond Butter. I put in more than I think my hair needed--about a half handful to four section.
  9. Braided hair in two Pocohantas braids.
  10. Covered with satin bonnet when I went to sleep.

This morning, my hair was still pretty damp. I undid braids and styled hair to cover part.

These are pictures from Sunday (taken with BB).ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Sunday13ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Sunday16[/url]ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Sunday15

Here are pictures today (again sorry for BB photo quality).ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Tuesda12ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Tuesda13

You know Chrs ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_scratch I was reading through your steps and I was like..WOW this is a lot. ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_eek So I scrolled down to the pictures and I was thinking WOW that why you have the hair you do, and I have the hair I do!!!! ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_eek

I have like 3 or 4 steps in my regiment. I am so going to get my act together!! ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 39 Icon_redface

You have beautiful hair, and your are one beautiful lady!!

Have a blessed weekend!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 16th April 2010, 5:41 pm

Good luck on your weight loss goal!! You are WELL on your way to getting there Smile (you are gonna be a TINY, SKINNY MINNY Chrs! 130?? you go!!!!)
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 16th April 2010, 6:19 pm

I commend you on your patience for the super regimen. I can't do it. I would get annoyed started rushing and go back to yanking combs through my hair. But your dedication is paying off. Your hair is always gorgeous!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 16th April 2010, 7:24 pm

hey honey. Just stopping by to see how pretty your hair is and that flower is a nice touch
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th April 2010, 7:50 pm

chrs u can definitely tell ur losing weight cuz its showing in the face! **snaps for the kids** gawn girl.

pm me the info for ur laurel class cuz im curious of a spin class, my butt is already flat so it shouldnt be too hard on me!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next