CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary"

+22
cyclingchick
QuietButterfly
NubieNatty
krazy coils
tiashaunteƩ
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
Juices-n-Berries
Lynnieluve
Reshon30
AfrikanLatina
Intelligentbeauty
naturalmommyGA
d.denise
CocoEuro
curlyq145
beautifuleyez
HumanNature
Blackbeauty
SheeTacular
ChrsLvsBks
crvng4mr
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 2 Empty Re: Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary"

Post by CocoEuro 29th November 2009, 5:20 pm

oh! that's cute!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 2 Empty Re: Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary"

Post by beautifuleyez 29th November 2009, 5:29 pm

LOVE IT! It's very cute! Great first attempt! So, what did you use to pin it back? Bobby pins? Combs? Please explain, I would love to try the faux hawk out!!!
beautifuleyez
beautifuleyez

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 29th November 2009, 10:54 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:I LOVE your frohawk. Your curls are popping. What did you use, if anything, to slick back your sides?

You are working it with your earrings and top/jacket--too cute.

Thank you! I used Oyin's Whipped Pudding to moisturize and brushed back with my denman. the day before I wore a wNg so my curls are from when I did my wNg.

I love that jacket and earrings. i bought them both this fall and believe me when I tell you I never get anything for just me. That's the way it is when your a single parent sometimes, especially to 2.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 29th November 2009, 10:55 pm

cocoeuro wrote:oh! that's cute!!!

Thanks!
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 29th November 2009, 10:57 pm

beautifuleyez wrote:LOVE IT! It's very cute! Great first attempt! So, what did you use to pin it back? Bobby pins? Combs? Please explain, I would love to try the faux hawk out!!!

Thanks, I used a banana clip for most of it but because I have a lot of hair the top was still out so I used bobby pins. That's it!
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 29th November 2009, 11:46 pm

girl that IS fierce! looks great!
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 30th November 2009, 11:20 pm

Thanks ladies! I haven't been feeling well. I think it's a head cold so I just defaulted to a cute ponytail today. I was supposed to co-wash, deep condition and roller set but haven't had the energy. Maybe I will tomorrow since I am off most of the day. I threw some Oyin Whipped pudding and water from a spray bottle and brushed it up into a high pony with my denman, then secured it with a silk scrunchie. Taa-Daa
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 1st December 2009, 10:54 pm

Okay I was bad bad girl last night. Somebody slap my hand. Sad I didn't wear my bonnet and fell asleep on a cotton pillow case. I wasn't feeling well and blah, blah, blah. I feel better now and I will make sure that it won't happen again tonight.

Today I put my mane up in a loose ponytail. I was planning on doing a roller set today but it is so late already I haven't fully decided. My hair takes a long time to dry so if I do it then I am going to have to sit under the dryer for at least 90 minutes on high and I still have to brine my turkey that I haven't had a chance to make yet. I'll get back and let you gals know what I did.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalmommyGA 1st December 2009, 11:15 pm

I love your fro-hawk! Very cute and stylish!! Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 2 617583
naturalmommyGA
naturalmommyGA

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 3rd December 2009, 12:16 am

Thanks Natural!

Well finally feeling better even though I didn't sleep well, my neck was killing me. This morning i co-washed with Oyin Honey Hemp and put KCKT as a leave in. I then used some Oyin Whipped Pudding as a sealer and brushed with my denman into a ponytail. Maybe I will finally do a roller set tomorrow.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 3rd December 2009, 2:57 am

love ur frohawk!!! Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanNature 3rd December 2009, 8:49 pm

Your frohawk is just too much. I like that look. The hair is looking mighty healthy. I think you'll be getting that length you want.
HumanNature
HumanNature

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 4th December 2009, 12:35 am

Thank you Human Nature, it is healthy! Crossing my fingers that it stays that way.

Today I DC with Qhemet Detangling Ghee and Honey. Didn't care for that combo too much. My hair wasn't as soft as it usually is. I then roller set it with magnetic rollers. My first time ever. I don't think I rolled all of them tight enough and I should have used a larger size roller for more of a wave. I think the results are okay. It looks better to me in person than in the pics but I will post anyway....
Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 2 Img00210
Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 2 Img00211
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 4th December 2009, 12:02 pm

Okay Happy Friday all! This morning it is pouring here so I don't know what I want to do with my hair. These are my choices: Leave it curly and put on a headband; Wrap it then take it down; Or put it up in a pony?

Decisions, decisions......
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 5th December 2009, 12:01 am

Okay I was gonna go with the large fro cause I was really feeling it but I had to tame it done for a client a was going to see. Took pictures of both styles. The second is a quick take on a cinnabon because I had to run out the house to be on time.
Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 2 Huge_a10
Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 2 Cinnab10
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 5th December 2009, 12:10 am

You are wearing that frohawk sistagirl! When my edges are back in full effect I WILL be wearing my frohawk again lol
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 5th December 2009, 12:23 am

Thank you, just trying to represent for us naturals!
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 8th December 2009, 12:17 am

Very busy week! I didn't deep condition yesterday as i usually do. Too busy getting Christmas decor up in my house and I will be doing that all week! Plus i have super busy at work, so i just co-wash with Oyin Honey Hemp, then put KCKT as leave in and moisturized with Qhemet Amla and Olive and threw up in a pony. I think I am going to buy HE Hello Hydration tomorrow as I haven't tried that yet so I am excited. Hopefully I will do more to my hair beside a pony this week.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 9th December 2009, 12:37 am

Okay another really busy day! Whew! So of course I spritzed with H2O and put in some Alma and Olive and brushed back into a ponytail. Simple and sweet but I can't wait until I have time to do more. I think I am going to try HE Hello Hydration it is on sale at Publix plus the bottle gives 40% more free. I will decide tonight then purchase tomorrow. I did get the coconut milk tonight and I am hoping to use it tomorrow night after my daughters bball game if I'm not too pooped. I still have to decorate my second tree and outside. Later!
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 10th December 2009, 12:31 am

Okay today is the last day for a ponytail, I promise. I did the same routine yesterday today. Boring now but I've been sooooooo busy this week. I bout the HE Hello Hydartion and some more Suave Tropical Coconut. I plan on co-washing with Suave and leaving tons of HE in. We shall see how it works out tomorrow.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 10th December 2009, 10:51 pm

Okay, this morning I cowashed with Tropical Coconut (hardly any shedding) and then put 2 handfuls of HE HH in my hair. I brushed with my denman and left it alone. My curls are poppin but I think next time I will complete the final step by smoothing out my strands. That way I will have more uniform curls. I will post pics tomorrow.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by Reshon30 11th December 2009, 1:21 am

Your hair is beautiful! I love Oyin Handmade! I have relly only tried 2 products, but i am in love with the Whipped Pudding and have told everyone about it! I hate that i can only get it online Sad . They take a while to get to me is another bad thing. Your hair looks really good!
Reshon30
Reshon30

https://www.youtube.com/reshon30

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 11th December 2009, 1:12 pm

Thanks Reshon!

Today I am pinning up my hair because it is too cold to go out with a wet head. I am going to use the butter I received in the mail yesterday from Koils by Nature. It smells divine! So I am excited to try it. I don't know how well it will work with all the leave in conditioner I put in yesterday.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 11th December 2009, 6:41 pm

Reshon30 wrote:Your hair is beautiful! I love Oyin Handmade! I have relly only tried 2 products, but i am in love with the Whipped Pudding and have told everyone about it! I hate that i can only get it online Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 2 Icon_sad . They take a while to get to me is another bad thing. Your hair looks really good!

Reshon go to Curly Mart on naturallycurly.com they stock it and it ships faster.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reshon30 12th December 2009, 1:04 pm

Thanks so much SheeTacular for that tip cause i was just about to place another order!! Do you think it is pissible i'd get it before Christmas if i ordered it like right now (lol)? Oyin just takes way tooo long. I love them though, but is why i have not ordered from them in so long.
Reshon30
Reshon30

https://www.youtube.com/reshon30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next