CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary"

+22
cyclingchick
QuietButterfly
NubieNatty
krazy coils
tiashaunteƩ
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
Juices-n-Berries
Lynnieluve
Reshon30
AfrikanLatina
Intelligentbeauty
naturalmommyGA
d.denise
CocoEuro
curlyq145
beautifuleyez
HumanNature
Blackbeauty
SheeTacular
ChrsLvsBks
crvng4mr
26 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 5 Empty Re: Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary"

Post by crvng4mr 9th September 2010, 12:04 am

Thanks Chrs! I am truly blessed and she has picture day tomorrow at school (1st year high school) and she is wearing her hair natural and not straight. I am so happy inside. I have major shrinkage but I kinda like it. I get to wear shorter hair, long hair, straight hair and curly hair (well you get it). I am so itching to straighten my hair to see how long it is but it is still too humid to do that, so I will wait it out until it cools down.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 5 Empty Re: Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary"

Post by ChrsLvsBks 9th September 2010, 11:39 am

crvng4mr wrote:Thanks Chrs! I am truly blessed and she has picture day tomorrow at school (1st year high school) and she is wearing her hair natural and not straight. I am so happy inside. I have major shrinkage but I kinda like it. I get to wear shorter hair, long hair, straight hair and curly hair (well you get it). I am so itching to straighten my hair to see how long it is but it is still too humid to do that, so I will wait it out until it cools down.
YW! I have a question. Why do you want the old formula of the Sabino Moisture Block? I used it when I was flat ironing in early 2009. I liked it a lot. I saw they changed the name. I didn't think the formula changed. Please do tell.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 9th September 2010, 11:48 am

@ Chrs From what I have read on LHCF and from googling Sabino changed the packaging and added 2 more silicones. Some of the ladies on LHCF say the old formula works better than the new. I haven't tried either yet but I want to get the old before it is no more.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 9th September 2010, 1:08 pm

Happy anniversary! So your daughter did the big chop! Wow! Mine transitioned out of her texturizer. I'm glad her friends like it-it's such a big decision at that age when many girls are wearing their hair straight. What do you use to moisturize when you wear your hair straight?
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 9th September 2010, 2:54 pm

@Freckled I haven't straightened since the beginning of May but when I did I left in some conditioner and then some whipped pudding by Oyin or something form Qhemet, both are very moisturizing for my hair. I then use FHI Hot Sauce heat protectant and blow dry then I flat iron. I use a small amount of coconut oil before I wrap for bed and in the morning if needed.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5