CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When your growing out someone else's hair....

2 posters

Go down

When your growing out someone else's hair.... Empty When your growing out someone else's hair....

Post by LilMsPuddles 9th June 2010, 6:32 pm

So when I started my journey with CN (abt Nov 09) my hair was really dry and shoulder length curly. Since discovering CN I tried to get my bf on the same page because he really wanted to grow out his 3b/2b hair, at first it was really working and then he went back to his old habits. Now he's frustrated because my hair is mid-back curly and his is in the same place. The question is
How do you help your spouse grow their hair with out sounding like their mother? lol
P.S. he follows what I say when I'm there but not when "my back is turned"
LilMsPuddles
LilMsPuddles

http://twitter.com/Ms_Puddles

Back to top Go down

When your growing out someone else's hair.... Empty Re: When your growing out someone else's hair....

Post by SiiSii94 11th June 2010, 6:23 pm

lol.wowww.thts kinda cool to have yur bf wanna grow his hair out with u.:p I wuld just tell him to get braids maybe?im not sure.i have a tough time with my own hair :\\ But maybe he should get a protective style like braiding or sumthing in tht nature.
SiiSii94
SiiSii94

Back to top Go down

When your growing out someone else's hair.... Empty Re: When your growing out someone else's hair....

Post by LilMsPuddles 11th June 2010, 8:59 pm

Well right now I have him wearing 3 strand twists. He does like braids but with his hair type it slips out so easy and he refuses to wear anything on his head. But........ we are working on him with the satin pillowcase lol.....
LilMsPuddles
LilMsPuddles

Back to top Go down

Post by SiiSii94 11th June 2010, 11:50 pm

lol.does he use any hair products
SiiSii94
SiiSii94

Back to top Go down

Post by LilMsPuddles 14th June 2010, 8:00 pm

Yea, I got him hooked on KCKT. I will admit though that trying to find things that he like and that are good for the hair are not working well together... nor has it been a top priority. I do want to get him more involved in the process though...
The usual routine is:
Co-Wash or Head & Shoulders
Deep Condition
KCKT w/ Coconut oil
Shea Butter
Styling
LilMsPuddles
LilMsPuddles

Back to top Go down

Post by SiiSii94 14th June 2010, 10:21 pm

See,i have guy friends who try to keep up a hair routine i suggest,and they always fall on the way side Crying or Very sad But, yu culd notice a HUGE difference,when yu dont pay attention to your hair.
SiiSii94
SiiSii94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down