CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I crossed over to the dark side

+39
Naturally Esq
curlytee
Renny
snappynappy
Miz B
NaturalNixon
TerraD
priceless
ktoliver5303
NikG20
NhappyJackie
MissNaturalBeautii
naturallydestined
mrsrenaissance
EmbracingNaturalMe
JazmineB
lucky7
DreamMerchant
DivinelyDesigned
zanajh
bholmes87
hippychic
NewlyNina
CrissyQ
BrownSkinDiva
Juices-n-Berries
LaToya28
kim
PanaR3dd
lexibugg004
LadyMika
Muz
Karyn
lena73
DvaAuNaturel
Ms.Fenty
Music8192
Lynnieluve
Erica5417
43 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I crossed over to the dark side - Page 3 Empty Re: I crossed over to the dark side

Post by DvaAuNaturel 9th June 2010, 1:00 pm

Erica5417 wrote:The good news is that it only took me a year to get the growth I had so whenever I decide to go back natural, I'll be so much more educated and prepared.

Erica,

You had really great growth in a year's time. I only hope I have a BAA by next February.

I saw this article on The Coil Review and thought about your recent change to Phoenix. What you've done is not uncommon...and you did what you thought was best for you which I understand. We'll definitely be looking forward to your return (one day - hopefully not too far in the future) though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.thecoilreview.com/tcr-final/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=492:relax-relate-revert&catid=4:the-pieces

And it sounds like you've got a lot going on, so good luck with all of that too.

DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

I crossed over to the dark side - Page 3 Empty Re: I crossed over to the dark side

Post by Miz B 9th June 2010, 1:12 pm

No worries! You can also still moisturize your hair and do deep condish treatments like you were still natural! There's a blog site called keep it simple sistah and her hair is relaxed and BSL.
Miz B
Miz B

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 9th June 2010, 2:21 pm

lexibugg004 wrote:not surprised [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] just saying

Shocked Really though. Its like that? People are e-hatin up in here?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

I crossed over to the dark side - Page 3 Empty Heat Damage

Post by Renny 9th June 2010, 10:08 pm

All the best to you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm brand new to the boards and brand new to natural hair. What is heat damage?
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 9th June 2010, 10:23 pm

snappynappy wrote:
lexibugg004 wrote:not surprised [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] just saying

Shocked Really though. Its like that? People are e-hatin up in here?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!

she was always a biatch anyways lol. she like started an e-fight with cherry a while back. she's so mature and bad ass. a grown woman fighting with a 16 year old [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 9th June 2010, 10:37 pm

Renny wrote:All the best to you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm brand new to the boards and brand new to natural hair. What is heat damage?

Heat damage comes from when you straighten your hair and the straightening tool is too hot. When you wash your hair to go back to its natural state (curly), there are strands of hair that are permanently straight. So you end up with straight and curly hair.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by curlytee 9th June 2010, 10:45 pm

Erica54217, this isn't the end of the world. We have choices and you made yours. You have my support and well wishes.. Just remember the only things final are Death, and Taxes.

Good luck on Life's Journey.
curlytee
curlytee

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 9th June 2010, 11:31 pm

Erica54217: It's just hair and it will grow back. You made the decision that you thought was best for you. Now, let go and let God.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAFAITH 10th June 2010, 9:28 pm

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT I KNOW DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU WILL GO NATURAL AGAIN I DID THE SAMETHING U DID [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Post by zanajh 20th December 2010, 3:47 pm

oohh ERica!!!!! Hows your hair doing???
zanajh
zanajh

http://islandgirlnappiness.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pi*Jay 20th December 2010, 5:26 pm

Crying or Very sad Your hair is gorgeous both ways... but like Lonnieluv said I'm sure Phoenix will arise from the ashes in her natural state soon enough :-)
Pi*Jay
Pi*Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by BriaBeauty 20th December 2010, 10:29 pm

Wow! The hair in your avi. Looks great! And the earrings

BriaBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by TLog77 21st December 2010, 2:04 am

How did it get heat damaged? One day I was in the mall and some lady grabbed me to demo clip-on weave and she flat-ironed my hair. After washing and conditioning, it never curled back up. I had to keep trimming and trimming to get rid of the straight ends. That's why I don't ever think I'll try flat-ironing again.
TLog77
TLog77

http://www.purplefabric.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3