CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

+33
NubieNatty
WhosThatRedHead
Serenity23
CrissyQ
iri9109
DvaAuNaturel
Naturally Zee
MellowOne
sweetdrk1
MahoganyCurls
QuietButterfly
priceless
CocaColaCutie
ChrsLvsBks
CurlsGalore
poeticlyspkng
curlsunfurled
Nikcoils
mrsmackey
TMS
bholmes87
Lynnieluve
mstokes2008
SheeTacular
KinkyNappyHappy
jlowman1
Curly_Aquarius
Muz
LaToya28
BrownSkinDiva
krazy coils
Juices-n-Berries
curly-me-naturally
37 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Empty Re: just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd June 2010, 10:50 pm

That twist up do it really cute!!

I would join the fitness challenge. I'm not really trying to lose any weight but get tone and maintain. I would love to help motivate others.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Empty Re: just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

Post by curly-me-naturally 3rd June 2010, 11:20 pm

bholmes87 wrote:I think a fitness journal would be spectatular!!!! I'll definitely join your challenge Very Happy

So are there any rules/regulations/guidelines? Should we post a routine or expected workouts and such?? I'm really excited because I LOVE fitness but I don't always make time for it. So this will be really good for me Smile

Yes! Yes Ladies lets do this !

The only rule I think we should have is (1) Not to give up (no matter how long it takes) ....if you need to loose weight. lets keep each other encouraged .
If you have goals you would like to reach post them , body pics , weight loss , and diet changes if any . I myself would like to change my eating life style . just to be more healthy and keep the weight off .
We also can post new healthy recipes .

We can post our routines , and what's working and not working , also how we can help each other out

If you Ladies have any other ideas of what we can do let me know ......Let's get fit , tone , loose weight together ! we can do it just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin And ladies it does't matter what your fitness goals are , we all have something to offer each other .

I am so ready for my new hair and new me journey , Yea!!!!!!!! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Icon_cheers

I will post my stats in the morning , see ya
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 3rd June 2010, 11:21 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:That twist up do it really cute!!

I would join the fitness challenge. I'm not really trying to lose any weight but get tone and maintain. I would love to help motivate others.

Yes Mrs. Lynnie we need you ......you will def be encouraging

@Krazy coils ....... lets get ready to do this .....I'm very excited!

@Poeticlyspkng...... thanks lady , and i love your hair !
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Empty Fitness challenge

Post by curly-me-naturally 4th June 2010, 11:00 pm

Im ready to get fit

Last edited by curly-me-naturally on 5th June 2010, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 5th June 2010, 11:23 am

Ok ladies sorry so late ,but here are my stats

Goal : to lose 96 lbs ( wow that is a lot ) but I can do it !!

Starting weight : 246 ( ohh so embarrassed)

Goal Weight : 150 ....... so far away just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Icon_redface

Mesurements : Bust 45 , waist 39 , hips 55 ( too much butt) lol

So far I have lost 4lbs , and still going

as far as routine I do the eliptical for 30 mins a day ,working up to an hour
I do weight lifting for the arms 3 times a week , will start the 8min abs every other day

when I can not get to the Gym I plan to do the WII fit or turbo Jam , still with the 8 min abs .

as for eating , I'm not going on a diet , I just want to change some things . I will cut out junk food , and for right now red meat . the only sweet I eat is for breakfast which is cereal with low fat milk.

I've been eating lean Cuisine for lunch and for dinner I make spicy chicken breast (without the skin) with vegies and salad
drinking lots of water and and this Green tea from snapple , it has the EGCG to help speed up matabolism. its really good .

Some days I have subway and on the weekends , I'll cook not so lean , but I eat It in moderation. small portions.

Here are some pics
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Dsc01424
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Dsc01425
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Dsc01426

Ladies I am so ready to get healthy and like my hair be a brand new me !!! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin ....I will posting my stats once a month . so the next update will be JULY 4 . will keep you posted If my routine changes and or if anything is working or not .
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 5th June 2010, 1:11 pm

Congratulations on the 4 lbs lost! I think you have set some very realistic goals for yourself. Especially not putting yourself on a diet because a lot of people restrict themselves then end up overeating a lot of bad stuff.

A little over 12 years ago I was at my heaviest between 225-230.Through exercise and eating right I was able to get the weight off. So I believe you can do it just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 678474
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 5th June 2010, 1:52 pm

Congrats on the weight loss!!! && good luck with reaching your goal!!

Last edited by mstokes2008 on 8th June 2010, 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 6th June 2010, 4:03 am

krazy coils wrote:Congratulations on the 4 lbs lost! I think you have set some very realistic goals for yourself. Especially not putting yourself on a diet because a lot of people restrict themselves then end up overeating a lot of bad stuff.

A little over 12 years ago I was at my heaviest between 225-230.Through exercise and eating right I was able to get the weight off. So I believe you can do it just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 678474

Thanks a lot .....and wow You look fantastic .... see I'm trying to get like you !!!!

mstokes2008 wrote:Congrats on the weight loss!!! && good luck with reaching your go!!

Thank you very much ... Lady , I'm really gonna work hard to get there .
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 6th June 2010, 4:46 am

Hey fellow curlies

Today was a great day . I started off today by working out , I did an hour of low pack cardio followed up by 8 min abs, then cause I Felt so good I went ahead and danced around my house to Fred Hammond (he's so good)

For brekfast I had some shrimp sashimi ( i live in Japan)

for lunch I had tuna fish sandwich and a handful of popcorn , water and green tea

for dinner I will have spicy chicken and a salad

I have been drinking water ....

What have you ladies been doing ?

On other news here is my hair .... I unstwisted my updo in the front , and I think its super cute ! I will post pics in just a bit . just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Icon_sunny
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 6th June 2010, 12:30 pm

Here are the pics of my hair,
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Dsc01427
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Dsc01428
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Dsc01429
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 7th June 2010, 11:44 pm

So the other day I did the 8 min abs , and man it really is kickin my butt. My abs are so sore but it feels good.

Today went to the gym and worked out on the eliptical and it was good , i felt great , then I did 8 min arms and I'm sure I will feel it tomarrow .

For breakfast , had rice krispies .

For lunch , lean cuisine and a yogurt

and for Dinner , I will have blackend salmon , steamed broccoli and rice.

In between meals , I have had a handful of almonds , baby carrots and 5 reduced fat club crackers .

so far my wieght is comming down , and I am happy about that .......still drinking that good ole water !
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 8th June 2010, 12:14 am

That's my biggest challenge..drinking water. I gave up sodas last year after having my wisdom teeth removed and lost weight quickly. Was able to keep the weight off until summer hit. It was just too hot to anything. I also started replacing soda with sweet tea (McDonald's tastes like liquid sugar) and the weight crept back on me. I wish you well on your weight loss journey. having the desire to change is the best motivation.
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 8th June 2010, 2:23 am

[quote="curlsunfurled"]That's my biggest challenge..drinking water. I gave up sodas last year after having my wisdom teeth removed and lost weight quickly. Was able to keep the weight off until summer hit. It was just too hot to anything. I also started replacing soda with sweet tea (McDonald's tastes like liquid sugar) and the weight crept back on me. I wish you well on your weight loss journey. having the desire to change is the best motivation.[/quote

yeah , I kno what you mean . I have not had sodas in my house for about 4 years but drinking kool aid and making my own sweet tea really was not not too much better . I think the only time I did have soda was when we went to to eat fast food or out to eat , but now that we don't do that I don't drink it at all . and thank you ! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Last edited by curly-me-naturally on 8th June 2010, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 8th June 2010, 3:25 am

I was Just telling Miss Nubie on her Journal how she got me looking for makeup cause her's is always on point ......but shoot I wanna look pretty too ! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Lol

So now I've been finding myself looking at youtube for tuturials on how to do the eyes. I already like to wear the false eyelashes but now I want to add color . Here's a pic of my lashes
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Dsc_0110

here is also some of the makeup I've purchased
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 88ultr11

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 120eye10

shame on me !
thats it for now .....will be back to show pics of my hair .
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 8th June 2010, 4:14 am

Your hair is so cute in that style!!! I'm just barely getting the hang of flat twisting. You're making me want to hop on the elliptical and get my work on. Congrats on staying motivated!! And I'm getting into makeup too!! It's so fun! Have you checked out the makeup thread over in the Skin Care section??? There's some really good advice over there.
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 8th June 2010, 10:36 am

I'm super late coming to meet you! Glad to have you on the block, CMN! I tend to abbreviate a lot of screenames! LOL! You have a beautiful head of hair! Loving the twist/twistout style! Great job! Love the name Twizzy! Much luck and love on your fitness jourey, too! BeautifulBrwnBabyDoll on Youtube has an amazing series about her fitness journey. Check her out! Very inspirational!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 8th June 2010, 11:10 am

Hi and welcome!

Your twists look really good.

What are some of the products you use in your hair?

Don't you just love makeup?! How do you like the Coastal Scents palette? I would like to get another palette to play with.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 8th June 2010, 11:56 am

I could have sworn I came by to say hi! well welcome to curl street! Yay another makeup junkie. Can you share your eyelash application tips? I need to work on that!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 8th June 2010, 12:03 pm

mstokes2008 wrote:Your hair is so cute in that style!!! I'm just barely getting the hang of flat twisting. You're making me want to hop on the elliptical and get my work on. Congrats on staying motivated!! And I'm getting into makeup too!! It's so fun! Have you checked out the makeup thread over in the Skin Care section??? There's some really good advice over there.

Thanks a bunch Lady !! Girl that eliptical ain't no Joke and it feels good . I just figured that is easy to do things with others , but I felt that you can't always depend on people and it's just about changing your mind. I like the results and I feel good even if it does hurt . lol
No I hadn't checked out the makeup section untill you just told me !!! there so much to this site ......I'm getting lost lol

CurlsGalore wrote:I'm super late coming to meet you! Glad to have you on the block, CMN! I tend to abbreviate a lot of screenames! LOL! You have a beautiful head of hair! Loving the twist/twistout style! Great job! Love the name Twizzy! Much luck and love on your fitness jourey, too! BeautifulBrwnBabyDoll on Youtube has an amazing series about her fitness journey. Check her out! Very inspirational!

Thank you so much , and yes i did see her a while back she is some of my inspiration, she's awsome and she looks fantastic ! she is really on point .

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Hi and welcome!

Your twists look really good.

What are some of the products you use in your hair?

Don't you just love makeup?! How do you like the Coastal Scents palette? I would like to get another palette to play with.

Hello Mrs. ChrslvsBks ....... thanks so much Lady , for products I love the cantu shea butter leave-in , my first twist I had used some Miss Jessies curly butter cream , I now love Afroveda - Curl define , Shea Alma whipped butter cream , Pur whipped gelly(for those edges) and totally twisted ginger almond butter .....very good products . it keeps my hair moisturized for days and makes my hair so soft .

i don't use shampoo with sulfates , usually I use HEHH , tressime and Deva curl condish, I like Aubrey organics , jessie curl , I have'nt done any mixes yet but I would like to .

I just purchased some Qhemets , but have not recieved my order yet , and now some curlies got me wanting to try the aveda defining whip .

I have not got my palettes yet just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Icon_sad ,but I can't wait till I get it , yes I love Makeup but i dont ususally wear it , but I will now ! you should Get it ! , Get it !, Get it ! there's also the 120 palette that I purchased but it's no coastal scents , so we will see how that is .
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 8th June 2010, 12:18 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:I could have sworn I came by to say hi! well welcome to curl street! Yay another makeup junkie. Can you share your eyelash application tips? I need to work on that!

Thank you ! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin .....yes I'm getting started , but I'm excited .

For Eye lashes ....how I apply them . I start with a good adheasive, I like lash grip
and for the easiest way to put them on is to start in the middle of you eye and get as close to the lash line as you can. Make sure you put just a thin line of adheasive on the strip and let it sit for about 10 seconds .
after you got it on the middle then do the corners , make sure it is lined up / do not put the falsies on your lashes but right above the lash line.
It does take some practice, but you will get it .
hope it makes sense .
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 8th June 2010, 9:47 pm

Well today is/was wash day for twizzy , but I took out my flat 2 strand twist and the result was just too cute not to wear , so I will wear this for a couple of days ....lol
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Dsc01430
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Dsc01431
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Dsc01432
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Dsc01433
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 2 Dsc01434
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 8th June 2010, 10:16 pm

I love your hair. Just stopped by to say welcome to the block. I know i am late but better late then never. You and Twizzy will keep busy. I know I have been hooked since I joined. Good luck on the fitness challenge I have fallen off myself. I really need to tone and try to maintain it.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 8th June 2010, 11:14 pm

priceless wrote:I love your hair. Just stopped by to say welcome to the block. I know i am late but better late then never. You and Twizzy will keep busy. I know I have been hooked since I joined. Good luck on the fitness challenge I have fallen off myself. I really need to tone and try to maintain it.

Thanks for the welcome Mrs. Price , I absolutely love your avi . you look super cute and love , love , love those silk thread earrings ! thank you ,you are welcomed to join the challenge , its not just about weight loss but just about reaching your fitness goals . We can keep the motivation going .
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 8th June 2010, 11:39 pm

For my fitness Journey/challenge :

I am still working out , today I worked out on the WII for 45 mins and did the 8 min abs and boy my abs are still sore from 2 days ago ! but I got through it

For breakfast I ate my cereal for snack had a half cup of carrots
For lunch will eat lean cuisine and yogurt
another snack I had raisins
Dinner will have teriyaki chicken and rice w th a side salad ...mmm mmm mmmm !

C'mon ladies how can you challenge your fitness for a healthier you ?
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 9th June 2010, 1:55 am

Ok i will join the challenge but I just have to stop being lazy and get up off this couch on the internet and get moving. I can do it. I can do it. You have convinced me. The challenge is on my tummy is a big problem area
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next