CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

+33
NubieNatty
WhosThatRedHead
Serenity23
CrissyQ
iri9109
DvaAuNaturel
Naturally Zee
MellowOne
sweetdrk1
MahoganyCurls
QuietButterfly
priceless
CocaColaCutie
ChrsLvsBks
CurlsGalore
poeticlyspkng
curlsunfurled
Nikcoils
mrsmackey
TMS
bholmes87
Lynnieluve
mstokes2008
SheeTacular
KinkyNappyHappy
jlowman1
Curly_Aquarius
Muz
LaToya28
BrownSkinDiva
krazy coils
Juices-n-Berries
curly-me-naturally
37 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Empty Curly-me-natrually!!!! Im here ya'll !! ready to style and profile!

Post by curly-me-naturally 2nd June 2010, 4:24 am

I'm here ladies and Im just so glad to be around so many fellow curlies, and a place where we share our stories and build eachother up. We can find out on porducts and show and tell some our best hair days (some bad ones too!) get advice ,give advice . Its great and Im so good to have found all of you !

I know some of ya'll have seen me here and there. I admit it...... I've been a stalker just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Icon_eek lol, but I was scared ya'll , dont know why , but glad I got over it .

But , here is some of my story . Transitioned for a year could not do the big chop cause I was scared of my curls and my big face ...lol . my las relaxer was on Dec 13 2008
this was my last straight style before my transition just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! 37187a10just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! 08d24a10

I was not having a problem with my hair health, just wanted stop relaxing and get my hair to best that it could be , without relaixng and other chemicals killing it .

Then I started seeing alot of other natural sistas on youtube. I was finding myself wanting to have that freedom and uniqueness. I was tired of trying to upkeep somebody else's standard of beauty , when I'm beautiful just how God made me !

I did two chops one on July 3,2009 then I slapped in some braids just so I wouldn't have to deal with my hair . after the braids I wore my hair in weave , the braids were just too tight .just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Dsc01211just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Dsc01311

then Jan 2 2010 I cut the reamainder of the relaxer off just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Dsc01310

Just to say , that going natural has been the best thing that i have ever done, I feel free at last, free at last , thank God almighty that I'm free at last . (DR. King)
here is my first twist that I did on my hair just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Dsc01312just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Dsc01313

And I have seen that some ladies have named their crown and glory so i want to , too ! so I was thinking what can I call her , but I couldn't think of one so I asked my husband to give my hair a name and he looked at me like I was stone cold out my mind , lol . Ladies he gave me the craziest look , so then I had to explain to him ....so he did come up with ........drums plse! TWIZZY !! and I thought it was great . just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! 678474

So ladies here is Twizzy now ...twist in
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Dsc01414
twistout ...
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Dsc01415just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Dsc01416

People keep asking me ....will you ever go back to a relaxer ? and I simply I don't plan on it just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Icon_rr I'm fro-a-licious and plan on staying that way !

Last edited by curly-me-naturally on 2nd June 2010, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Empty Re: just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

Post by Juices-n-Berries 2nd June 2010, 8:03 am

Welcome to Curl Street. The braids and the twists look great!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Empty Re: just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

Post by krazy coils 2nd June 2010, 8:27 am

Good morning and welcome to Curl street! Love the twists and the twistout!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 2nd June 2010, 9:20 am

welcome to curl street honey!! theres lots of love and support here!!
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 2nd June 2010, 9:56 am

thanks a Bunch Juices-N-berries, Krazy coils and Brownskin, all of you have beautiful hair as well !! and thanks for the welcome .
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 2nd June 2010, 10:23 am

Welcome to Curl Street, glad you finally joined us. Twizzy is beautiful! Hubby did a good job with choosing a name just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Icon_smile

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 2nd June 2010, 10:28 am

Thanks Girl , I thought so too, I told him, now he's dancin ...lol
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 2nd June 2010, 10:42 am

Welcome! Your hair is really pretty, I like those first twists you did. I wish my first ones came out that well. LOL! Smile
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 2nd June 2010, 11:32 am

thank you Mrs. Muz , I appreciate it !
I have had some practice on others ! lol
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 2nd June 2010, 11:42 am

Girl you got twistin' skills, they look great! Welcome to CS! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 2nd June 2010, 12:11 pm

Welcome to Curl Street! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Icon_biggrin

& I agree with @Curly_Aquarius, your twisting skills are ON POINT! Wow just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Icon_eek
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd June 2010, 12:17 pm

Welcome to CS......I agree with Jlowman and CurlyA..your twisting skills ARE awesome!!! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! 678474
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 2nd June 2010, 12:31 pm

Welcome!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 2nd June 2010, 1:09 pm

Welcome to the neighborhood!!!! I love those twists and the twistout!!
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd June 2010, 1:21 pm

Welcome!!! About time!! LOL!!! Now let me go back and read your intro.

Great hair story!! Welcome to you and Twizzy!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 2nd June 2010, 1:51 pm

Welcome to Curl Street!!!! Your hair looks awesome Very Happy Love your twists and twistout!!!!!!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 2nd June 2010, 2:38 pm

Welcome to Curl Street. I'm lovin' the stylin' and profilin'.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 2nd June 2010, 6:19 pm

hey girl!!!! i think you are really cute (no homo as the young kids say!!) and the twists are awesome!!!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 2nd June 2010, 6:57 pm

I LOVE the name TWIZZY~~~ that is cute.

I am gonna need a tutorial on your first twist style so cute.

Welcome!
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 2nd June 2010, 8:17 pm

@curly-aquarius ,jlowman, Kinkynappy , sheetacular, Mstokes and Bholmes ......thanks a bunch for the welcome ladies . and for my twist . you Ladies are the best !

@Lynnie , I know it took me long enough ..lol ....and thank you , you and nubie were my inspiration !

@TMS thanks for the welcome . I am looking forward to this journey on this site

@ mrsmackey ....thanks soo much , lol I didn't take it that way just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Icon_lol

@npmoore Thanks , lol I will try to do it, I have not made any videos yet . so I don't know how its gonna go .....but I would love to show you . its just corn rolls on the frount side and the rest is just individual twist .

To all the ladies all of you are beautiful and I thank you all so much for the support you show one another .....Its a beautiful thing !
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 2nd June 2010, 11:14 pm

Hello Curly Me. Great results with the twists!
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 3rd June 2010, 9:04 pm

Hey Ladies !

Since being natural , I have decided to get my body in order too. Must live a healthier me, make better choices in food and get more active.
So I have decided to challenge myself and get fit all while I grow and make my hair healthy.

I want to do a challenge for 6 months and see how much weight I can loose . as I talk about my hair, I will talk about my weight and what exercises I've done , whats working, what's not working .

Would any of you ladies like to join me ? we can post our progress and keep each other encouraged.

Starting today June 04 to Dec 04 . I will post pictures of my body and watch myself shrink !!!! lol

but for now here are some pictures of Twizzy .....I tried a new style and think it turned out well just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Icon_razz

@curlsunfurled.......Thanks a bunch Lady !
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Dsc01420
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Dsc01421
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Dsc01422
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! Dsc01423
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 3rd June 2010, 10:15 pm

I think a fitness journal would be spectatular!!!! I'll definitely join your challenge Very Happy

So are there any rules/regulations/guidelines? Should we post a routine or expected workouts and such?? I'm really excited because I LOVE fitness but I don't always make time for it. So this will be really good for me Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 3rd June 2010, 10:23 pm

I love your twists! I also like the idea of a fitness challenge and would love to join.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 3rd June 2010, 10:28 pm

I'm late but welcome to the neighborhood! You have beautiful hair and your twist outs are fab! Can't wait to see your other styles!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next