CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet

+56
jeanlouisangel
kinksncurls
funkyhairchic
Sebastain13
Treece
DaButterflyBAP
missmoriah
netta
Ms.Mai
Hurricane Curly
Intelligentbeauty
queenshakirah
MomnWife
Nikcoils
curly-me-naturally
freckledmom4
PaganWifey
Ebbz
Fabulousat50
cyclingchick
AfrikanLatina
nattyblog
curlsunfurled
WhosThatRedHead
newcurlieque
EmbracingNaturalMe
jlowman1
MellowOne
coilykinks
bholmes87
TriniCherryPrincess
priceless
LadyMika
SheeTacular
Muz
Serenity23
sweetdrk1
mstokes2008
CocaColaCutie
LaToya28
TMS
BlondeByDesire
Juices-n-Berries
NhappyJackie
NubieNatty
ChrsLvsBks
ktoliver5303
KinkyNappyHappy
CurlsGalore
poeticlyspkng
TheRYL1
krazy coils
Lynnieluve
DvaAuNaturel
Curly_Aquarius
CrissyQ
60 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Empty Re: crissyQ farewell to curlstreet

Post by CrissyQ 20th May 2010, 11:35 am

i did good DVA, i got Zaria 4 pair of capri's. No hair products. No you dont need a cure, its ok. crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Icon_tongue
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Empty Re: crissyQ farewell to curlstreet

Post by TheRYL1 20th May 2010, 11:49 am

Crissy...you did good...coming out of Target with no hair products! I tip my hat to you today! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 20th May 2010, 11:58 am

Man, I stopped in Target last night and just HAD to go look at the hair display to see what was up but I left with only some body wash and a cd. It's a good feeling to do that!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 20th May 2010, 12:08 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Man, I stopped in Target last night and just HAD to go look at the hair display to see what was up but I left with only some body wash and a cd. It's a good feeling to do that!

That hair stuff was too high. I just looked and kept it moving. crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Icon_evil
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 20th May 2010, 12:32 pm

Hey girl, glad you resised temptation!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 20th May 2010, 12:46 pm

Today I AM ATTENDING 1 OF TWO GRADUATIONS THIS YEAR. tHIS ONE IS MY COUSIN PARIS. SHE WANTS EVERYONE TO WEAR BLUE AND WHITE, SO I HAD TO GO AND BUY SOMETHING NEW (YEAAAA). ME AND THE BABY IS GOING, MY SON SAID HE DID NOT WANT TO GO BUT WANTED TO KNOW WHAT TIME I WAS GOING TO BE DONE crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Confused IS HE MY DADDY OR MY SON?

I WILL TRY TO TAKE PICTURES OF ME AND MY DAUGHTER. HAVE A BLESS DAY.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 20th May 2010, 7:36 pm

CrissyQ (frmly RoseBud) wrote:Today I AM ATTENDING 1 OF TWO GRADUATIONS THIS YEAR. tHIS ONE IS MY COUSIN PARIS. SHE WANTS EVERYONE TO WEAR BLUE AND WHITE, SO I HAD TO GO AND BUY SOMETHING NEW (YEAAAA). ME AND THE BABY IS GOING, MY SON SAID HE DID NOT WANT TO GO BUT WANTED TO KNOW WHAT TIME I WAS GOING TO BE DONE crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Confused IS HE MY DADDY OR MY SON?

I WILL TRY TO TAKE PICTURES OF ME AND MY DAUGHTER. HAVE A BLESS DAY.

CrissyQ...please take pictures...LOL

Have fun!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 21st May 2010, 7:51 am

Good morning lil sis how are you today?
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 21st May 2010, 8:01 am

LMAO!! I keep forgetting that you are CQ now. This is so prince of you for real. tooo cute.

As for your son.. I have one of those too. We went right down the street and he called back to back to find out where we were. I left my phone so he was calling my phone then he started calling my husbands. So then when I finally answered he had a very stern tone like WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME?!? I was like um I am on the way, he then said ok in an approval voice.

So yes next time tell him the light bill is on the fridge to pay it then ask questions.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st May 2010, 8:14 am

LOL I agree with KT...I have to remind Mr. Xander that I am the parent. I think that boys just do that. Now my oldest could care less when I come home...well that's not true cause he stays up until I come home. He's a better parent than I am....I wait up for him but I usually fall asleep before he gets home. LOL

Can't wait to see pictures from the graduation!! Very Happy
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 21st May 2010, 11:22 am

Hey ladies, gotta love those boys. Hey KNH dont get me, but i took some pics before I left and then my battery went dead! crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Icon_evil So i have some and i will post what i have later
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 21st May 2010, 11:23 am

krazy coils wrote:Good morning lil sis how are you today?

hey KC, I am good. i am on day three with this wash and go. I spritz with water and oil and apply a litle stylin gel and i am out the door. Any hair plans this weekend?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 21st May 2010, 11:56 am

Keep it simple! I will be washing my hair and doing some type of deep treatment this weekend and putting my twists back in
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 21st May 2010, 12:03 pm

She has struck again ladies, I contacted her and said that I needed a new name for my hair, and sure enuff she did it. Her name is Kassidy which means curly headed, I love it! Now you have Crissy and Kassy the dynamic duo crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Icon_cheers .
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 21st May 2010, 12:14 pm

Woo hoo for passing up goodies in Target.

I want to see your curls, click for the camera, pics please.

Glad AO WC is treating Kassidy right. Did you reach out to our Curly Naming Diva KNH?

LOL at formerly known as!

I am going to do some ayurvedic treatments this weekend--henna, amla and anoop. I have not done henna in a long while. I am looking forward to it.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 21st May 2010, 1:08 pm

TheRYL1 wrote:Crissy...you did good...coming out of Target with no hair products! I tip my hat to you today! ;-)

Ditto!

And I love the new name....Kassidy. So cute and it fits you. KNH is good!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 21st May 2010, 1:29 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Woo hoo for passing up goodies in Target.

I want to see your curls, click for the camera, pics please.

Glad AO WC is treating Kassidy right. Did you reach out to our Curly Naming Diva KNH?

LOL at formerly known as!

I am going to do some ayurvedic treatments this weekend--henna, amla and anoop. I have not done henna in a long while. I am looking forward to it.

Chrs I had too, the little lady needed some pants. i was tempted, I had to make a major decision pants for the baby or products for my hair. crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes . LOL

I am going to try tonight to post some stuff. i am going to do my bentonite treatment again this weekend. Hopefully I get better results.

Good luck with your henna and what is ayurvedic treatments?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st May 2010, 1:46 pm

Hey CrissyQ (just love that name!!)

You are just as bad as I am about pictures. I'm so gald I remember my camera Sunday!! You have a little girl...you are soo lucky. I wonder who is going to take care of me when I get old!!! LOL

Hope you are having a great day, and remember to put honey, water, ACV & EVOO in your bentonite clay treatment and leave it on for at least 30 minutes. Your curls are going to be so defined...watch and see!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 21st May 2010, 1:52 pm

Kassidy is cute, I like that name!
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 21st May 2010, 2:46 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey CrissyQ (just love that name!!)

You are just as bad as I am about pictures. I'm so gald I remember my camera Sunday!! You have a little girl...you are soo lucky. I wonder who is going to take care of me when I get old!!! LOL

Hope you are having a great day, and remember to put honey, water, ACV & EVOO in your bentonite clay treatment and leave it on for at least 30 minutes. Your curls are going to be so defined...watch and see!!!

KNH

i was going to ask you how you did yours. thanks for reading my mind. crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Icon_study
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 21st May 2010, 3:20 pm

Love your hair's name!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st May 2010, 5:47 pm

CrissyQ wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey CrissyQ (just love that name!!)

KNH

i was going to ask you how you did yours. thanks for reading my mind. crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Icon_study

No problem...I asked IB what she used to do her bentonite clay treatments, and I use the exact same thing. I was very pleased!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 21st May 2010, 7:47 pm

So it going to me, moscoto (love this stuff) and bentonite tonight. LOL. I am going to do my second attempt, and i am using KNH concoction (see above) for those who are wondering what is that well here it is

Bentonite Clay may also be used like a shampoo trapping and removing dirt, debris, build up and other particles from your hair and scalp. (whispering) and I hear it helps with defining curls.

So we will see, wish me luck.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 21st May 2010, 7:54 pm

Moscato, girl I have a bottle chilling in the fridge now! I've heard about the curl definition too with betonite (remember to take pictures)
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 21st May 2010, 11:45 pm

Finally I am done, I washed me and zaria's hair. I did my Bentonite mixture with yogurt, ACV and a little conditioner I put it on and let it sit for 30 min
crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Dscf1812

Then I did a deep conditioner with YTC and some Oils. This is after the DC.
crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Dscf1813
crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Dscf1814

After i washed the DC out, i applied AOWC to my hair as a leave in. It may look like the same pictures but I promise there is a change.

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Dscf1815
crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Dscf1816

This is my little ZariQ after her wash
crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 2 Dscf1817

Over all the treatment made my hair soft and it looked really clean. I can tell I had alot of product build up on it. I will do it again, maybe like once a month. As far as my curl definition, it look the same. Thumbs up to BC, it is a great clarifier.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next