CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itchy Henna Head

4 posters

Go down

Itchy Henna Head Empty Itchy Henna Head

Post by september 14th May 2010, 11:16 pm

I used to just use green tea & honey with my usual Jamila BAQ henna and had no complaints. But for the sake of trying something different I decided to use either coconut oil or olive oil on my last two treatments. The Result= warm, itchy sensation after about 6 hours on my scalp each time. Did anyone else experience this? My hair feels great so I'm wondering if I'm doing any harm. Otherwise I can get over it for great hair.
september
september

Back to top Go down

Itchy Henna Head Empty Re: Itchy Henna Head

Post by MicaiahTy 16th May 2010, 12:09 pm

Ok. I have a little ichy feeling after my hair is dry and I oiled my scalp. I used olive oil. With my henna treatment I used henna alma and green tea. No iching until I oiled it after. I'm praying it will go away. This was my first time using henna so I hope I didn't irritate my scalp by oiling it. I will keep u posted.
MicaiahTy
MicaiahTy

https://www.youtube.com/micaiahty

Back to top Go down

Post by All.day.I.dream.of.Curls 20th September 2010, 12:10 pm

Hello Ladies! So I did and over night henna treatment and after about 9 hours my scalp stared itching. I washed it out and it's itching even more not. It's be 2 days. I've henna'ed in the past and never had any reactions. However this was the first time I used this brand. Not sure what to do Neutral I just 't want it to stop!!! The crazy part is that my scalp doesn't look or feel dry and there are no flakes. Any suggestions?
All.day.I.dream.of.Curls
All.day.I.dream.of.Curls

Back to top Go down

Post by envizionj 20th September 2010, 1:23 pm

Purchase Nizoral medicated shampoo and use it to stop the itching. What brand of henna did you use? flower
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down