CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

+48
Serenity23
NaturalTina
ElleX
KinkyNappyHappy
TheRYL1
ShontaeB
cutephantasm
popsbaby
curly-me-naturally
carfi366
DvaAuNaturel
mrsmackey
HAMPTONSFNST
SighSidhe
TMS
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
SisterBoyd
poeticlyspkng
neethair
AfrikanLatina
naturalchic
priceless
iri9109
GeminiNaps
jessimae
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
missmoriah
BajanPrincess82
Nikcoils
FemmeFox
brandiitneka
sweetdrk1
CocaColaCutie
NubieNatty
YuNeka V.
tiashaunteé
CurlsGalore
jac.attack
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
nikismiles
jlowman1
Karyn
krazy coils
ChrsLvsBks
52 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

If you wear makeup, is it on point?

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 40 I_vote_lcap29%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 34 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 40 I_vote_lcap3%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 40 I_vote_lcap44%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 51 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 40 I_vote_lcap13%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 15 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 40 I_vote_lcap10%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 116

Poll closed

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 40 Empty Re: Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

Post by KeAnia 8th September 2010, 7:06 pm

Thanks Chris

The color was a blue green color. I'm going to be trying some more soon and I'll let you guys see how it comes out.
KeAnia
KeAnia

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 40 Empty Re: Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

Post by NaturalTina 8th September 2010, 7:38 pm

a little purple

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 8th September 2010, 9:29 pm

ok so i finally decided to play around today...and i literally PLAYED!!

@keke-practice makes perfect honey. dont worry n dnt be scared. chrs gave good advice, crissy was like u too w/the "invisible" eyeshadow Razz but even i've been there too!

@crissy; 5 shades Shocked wow!! good job, thats why it looks so marbelized.

ok this is the first where i went EXTREME wit the blue and looked like a total jocolor but i still wanted to post my mistakes to show yall esp keke, crissy n other thread stalkers Suspect that im NOT perfect and to challenge myself to make it better. you ladies have been my inspiration but my JCURL slouchy beret was the main focus!

this is my attempt at the "double wing" i seen it on one of those makeup blogs chrs posted:

im sure yall get the idea of what its SUPPOSE to look like but i didnt feel like correcting it to be perfect either

I used my UD palette, the primer potion and the NYX milk n the upper brow area...

i didnt blend yet...

blended...

my inspiration....

oh yea...btw, i had picked up these makeup remover pads from target by Almay. its the travel size for under $2 and it comes w/about 30 pads. i will say...it DOES the trick becuz of how moist they are and removed my shadows with one swipe! hoooowever, i had to use my shea to get the remainder of the eyeliner off Neutral but i'd say TRY IT!!

P.S. did yall peep how i TRIED to do the infamous duck bill but i need to study tina a tad bit more Crying or Very sad
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 8th September 2010, 9:33 pm

ooops i forgot to post the pic...

NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KeAnia 8th September 2010, 9:46 pm

@ Nubbie
Thanks alot. I have not taken it out anymore because I haven't had the time but I am going to try soon. I am going to try this new line by Avon to see how it works. I am so skeptcal to try different make-ups because my skin is so sensitive. I did find me some lip gloss that I love by e.l.f.

I'm not giving up I just feel like a 13 playing with make-up for the first time[/color[/font]].
KeAnia
KeAnia

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 8th September 2010, 9:59 pm

@ Natural Tina - Love that purple look

@Nubie - love that blue
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 8th September 2010, 11:05 pm

The latest. not a really good pic but its all for now.
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 8th September 2010, 11:29 pm

brandi...u did another cut? i LOVE it!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 9th September 2010, 2:13 pm

Nubie.... That's blue. I would try the dark blue just on the lid instead of all the way up. Or a light blue on the lid and a darker blue in the crease. But I do like that shade.
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 9th September 2010, 2:40 pm

WhosThatRedHead wrote:Nubie.... That's blue. I would try the dark blue just on the lid instead of all the way up. Or a light blue on the lid and a darker blue in the crease. But I do like that shade.

yeah what she said. lol! Just kidding around with you because you got me onthe invisible eyeshadow. Wink
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 9th September 2010, 3:18 pm

Have any of you ladies ever tried mineral eyeshadow? I ordered samples of mineral eyeshadow from the Heavenly Naturals line and I wanted to know if anyone has experience with this type of shadow.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th September 2010, 10:55 pm

whats the difference wit the mineral shadow?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 10th September 2010, 12:26 am

Nubie what's a duckbill scratch
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 10th September 2010, 12:52 am

EEEK!! Razz where the heck i get that from i dont know!!!

correction: its the tear duct highlight u n missmo be doing, lol.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 10th September 2010, 8:00 am

Mineral eyeshadow is supposed to be more natural and better for sensitive skin.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 10th September 2010, 2:08 pm

I received all my goodies I purchased from Haute. This is my second day using the Stila Barbie palette (cool packaging with holograhic Barbie-she opens and closes her eyes). Yesterday, I used the shadows with green, pink and dark brown. I thought I took a picture but I must have erased it. Today, I’m wearing the shadows with teal, purple and a silver-ish color (pic below). I love the Stila kajal black liner I received. It is like the Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liners—smooth as butter. The three piece red carpet look shadow was beautifully packaged and wrapped with a black flower and leatherlike strap. I immediately put it on as a headband. I plan to wear it as a necklace and bracelet also.

I’m happy with most of my purchases. I could have done without the Urban Decay eyeliner pencils. I thought they were the nice ones I like. Nope, they are not. They were not smooth at butter. Must remember to look for 24/7, oh well, you live and learn. I love the packaging for the UD single eyeshadows. I purchased a blue, red and pink. Hoping to use the red and pink as blushes as well as shadows. They are very pigmented.

I decided to place more of my color past my crease. When I close my eye, you cannot see the color I place on my crease. In addition, it leaves me with little area to pack on colors on lid. I am now putting on crease color by closing my eye and placing color above crease. Hope this makes sense.

-------

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6608
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40