CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

+27
LaToya28
AfrikanLatina
luvinlife225
CocaColaCutie
NhappyJackie
missmoriah
tickany
jlowman1
Juices-n-Berries
ktoliver5303
swoodward
CrissyQ
poeticlyspkng
krazy coils
LadyMika
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
sweetdrk1
bholmes87
SheeTacular
Lynnieluve
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
NubieNatty
QuietButterfly
curlsunfurled
Curly_Aquarius
31 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Empty Re: *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

Post by Curly_Aquarius 14th May 2010, 12:18 am

@ Chrs Thank you for gracing my J I wish I could do my hair as good as you do!Smile
@ Sweet Yes I had a very good mommy's day and the spa was the bomb
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Empty Re: *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

Post by Curly_Aquarius 14th May 2010, 12:26 am

Well I been kind of absent here in my J lately, working and school ties me up BIG time. But I just want to add i bought some products:

HEHH condish
JSYTT
and some more hair clips

I just love the results I am getting with the veggie glycerin I did not know it would it would be THAT kind of product my hair moves and feels so soft now I think I might buy a big bottle of this I love it for life.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 14th May 2010, 8:36 am

Hey Curly Aquarius what is JSYTT?
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 14th May 2010, 8:47 am

CurlyA, just dropping by to check on you and DADA. Good luck w/school.

Hair clips are so cute. I think a few other curlies have used them too. Are you planning anything special to use yours for? Make sure you post pics....would love to see. *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 14th May 2010, 8:51 am

awwwww i need a spa day SO bad. hair pics????
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th May 2010, 9:00 am

Hey CuryA...

Just stopping by to say hi! *waving*

Are you using your veggie glycerin in your water?

I used glycerin when I did my bc....great moisturizer!!

Have a great day..and try to stay dry!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 16th May 2010, 2:38 am

@Krazy Coils- JSYTT is Just say yes to tomatoes, at Ross for 3.99 loving this conditioner for real
@Diva-I love my hair clips I use them as a means to pin my hair up I will post pics soon I promise!
@Nubie- The spa is awesooooome, and I will post pics soon I PROMISE just been so lazy lately!
@KNH- Yes I use the veggie glycerin with water EVOO, and Peppermint oil, I am trying to stay dry but I love the rain really, a good time for me to cuddle with hubby and talk about things.

I will try to post pics tomorrow after I write my thesis on "Discipline in modern parenting" thank yall so much for stopping by:)
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th May 2010, 6:08 pm

Ok as promised pics! Here is my daughter with perm, weave (when her hair fell out because of perm) and now with her signature hairstyle braided front and AP in the back.*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Domipe10*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Domiwe10*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Domi_n10
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 17th May 2010, 6:12 pm

Awww CurlyA your daughter is so pretty! I was just stopping by to say hello and was graced with beautiful pics!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th May 2010, 6:12 pm

Here are the pics of my two boys oldest to youngest(Please igg the faces they are making on some of the pics, they are "tiring" lil boys sometimes)*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Freddi10*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Freddi11*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Isaiah10*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Isaiah11
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th May 2010, 6:18 pm

Now for me I have here pics of my pins I put in my hair*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Clips10
Pics of my flower clips I made my self*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Homema10
Pics of me with my hair pinned with one of the clips and some more random shots of my hair color*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 May_me10*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Color_10
And my veggie glycerin*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Veggie10
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th May 2010, 6:24 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Awww CurlyA your daughter is so pretty! I was just stopping by to say hello and was graced with beautiful pics!
Aww thank you for the kind words:D yeah people been getting on me about posting pics so I thought I would bomb them, lol Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th May 2010, 6:33 pm

Maybe...just maybe...I will start bombing yall with my shopping finds. BTW my lil black dress came so I can look "Divalious" when we go to the theatre or symphony cheers
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 17th May 2010, 6:34 pm

Ooo love the pictures!!!! I love you
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th May 2010, 6:51 pm

bholmes87 wrote:Ooo love the pictures!!!! I love you
Thanks! Smile
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 17th May 2010, 6:54 pm

Hi i dont think we met. I am rosebud, glad to see you on the block..
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th May 2010, 6:55 pm

Now for my lil black dress ensemble:
Here is the dress*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Blackd10
Here are the shoes I decided on (let's pray I don't bust my butt in em)*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Black_10

And here are the hair, earring, bracelet, and necklace choices (I can't decide)****Please igg the messy drawers I was rambling in them because one of the earrings fell before I took the pics****

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 1stcho10*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 2ndcho10*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 3rd_ch10
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th May 2010, 6:58 pm

RoseBud wrote:Hi i dont think we met. I am rosebud, glad to see you on the block..
Hi RoseBud!Smile I seen you around in some of the threads, nice to formally meet you! Smile
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 17th May 2010, 8:04 pm

Hey CurlyA,
Your kids are cute! Had to drop by....love the new avi.

Oooh, little black dress....get it now.

~Dva
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 17th May 2010, 8:08 pm

The lil black dress ensemble is very glamorous! I highly recommend pictures. I think it will look amazing!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 17th May 2010, 8:10 pm

ur kids are too cute and peep ur daughter wit the remy ma look, lol. is she goin natural too? im tryin to get my sister to realize her hair is not growin past her ears n breaks off becuz she keeps damagin her hair from chemicals, and she scared to trim her edges cuz she wants to hold on to split ends *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes **sigh** this younger generation i tell ya! boyz are so silly, mason makes the dumbest faces in his pics too. im actually mad i paid for a class pic where he had a stupid mean grin; ugh!!

thanx for the veggie glycerin pic cuz its on my wish list for the summer, did u get it from whole foods? or the vitamin shoppe?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 17th May 2010, 9:16 pm

Hey Curly A, the kids are really cute!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th May 2010, 9:23 pm

Great pics! The family is beautiful
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 17th May 2010, 9:38 pm

Your have a beautiful family!

Love the new avatar!!

And the lil black dress is so cute!! I like all of the accessories too. You must take pics so we can see you looking "Divalicious"
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th May 2010, 9:52 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hey CurlyA,
Your kids are cute! Had to drop by....love the new avi.

Oooh, little black dress....get it now.

~Dva
Thank you Diva!Very Happy On both of the kind words the avi was my daughters idea. Yep, I tried it on(the dress) in front of hubby, he was like "Is that your freak em dress?" I was like "Boy no!" it is just a lil sumthin to keep me out of those slacks! He is a mess!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next