CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

+27
LaToya28
AfrikanLatina
luvinlife225
CocaColaCutie
NhappyJackie
missmoriah
tickany
jlowman1
Juices-n-Berries
ktoliver5303
swoodward
CrissyQ
poeticlyspkng
krazy coils
LadyMika
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
sweetdrk1
bholmes87
SheeTacular
Lynnieluve
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
NubieNatty
QuietButterfly
curlsunfurled
Curly_Aquarius
31 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Empty Re: *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

Post by DvaAuNaturel 4th May 2010, 12:01 am

Welcome, welcome, welcome...
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Empty Re: *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

Post by Curly_Aquarius 4th May 2010, 12:54 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Welcome, welcome, welcome...
Thanks! I feel very welcomed here!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 4th May 2010, 1:01 am

Well as I stated earlier I was thinking about doing a lil something with my hair, well something got my attention a lil thing called "Shopping". I went to Burkes outlet and got blouses for 2 bucks which I got 6 of. I bought some hair clips for DADA and bought some bras for a dollar each for Dominique my daughter. Then......I went to Ross/marshalls bought more JSYTCC and some more blouses 3 exactly, some Dereon jeans for me, wedge gladiators for Domi and 59/50 hats for my hubby and my sons (which was a good deal because at Lids I spend like 100 for 3 hats, and got Double that at Ross/Marshalls)The only thing I did with hair was DC Domi's hair and told her to sleep with a plastic cap, I promise I will get more in depth with my hair later just want everyone to know what i did today and it was not a total waste of a day although i had a health challenge earlier.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 4th May 2010, 6:11 pm

Hey Curly_A,
My mom is an educator too. *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Icon_cheers For teachers who are passionate about their work. My baby sister (step) is challenged and was in special education. She came to live with us when she was 9 and my mom worked with her ALL THE TIME. She graduated HS (which they said wouldn't happen) and works F/T. I'm so proud of her. She's taught us a lot too about people with disabilities. I'm more compassionate and patient (sometimes...lol) because of her.

Anyway, have you used YTCarrots/Cucumbers before? Which one did you get? I hope you like it. You just reminded me I need to go back to Ross and get more....shoot for $3.99 vs. $9 at Target can't beat that.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 5th May 2010, 11:16 am

Hi Diva, I am so happy your sister had your mom as a good person to lean on, So many times I see SN's persons with no one to really "show" them anything and they grow up have the feelings that they are a burden to the persons caring for them. But your story makes me soo Happy!Smile

I use YTCCucumbers and YTTomatoes I love em both and DADA loves them even more
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 5th May 2010, 11:43 am

Well today was wash day for my hair I used V05 conditioner and lets just say I will use it when I have NOTHING else to condition with. I will now bore you will pics of:
The V05 conditioner flop, *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Suavey10

YTCC and Giovanni Tea tree leave in, Me with the plastic hat on to deep conditon*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Plasti10

Last edited by Curly_Aquarius on 5th May 2010, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 5th May 2010, 11:46 am

Here is the pic of condition I use all the time in my hair*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Atlast11
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 5th May 2010, 12:05 pm

Here are my products please excuse the mess in the background
*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Produc11
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 5th May 2010, 12:13 pm

Here is new product I bought but scared to try *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 New_pr11
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 5th May 2010, 11:36 pm

Hubby is taking me to the theater or symphony soon, so I got:
A black clutch(x)
Bad a$$ heels(that I can walk in)(x)
Black Dress () In the working on Avenue.com now
Hair styles -Decided on a up do (x)
Hair decor decided to go with these*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Pins10

now the problem is........how can I carry my 12 oz bottle of mist in that lil bitty clutch???
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 5th May 2010, 11:54 pm

Hi Curly A,

I saw your post about wanting to go to Splash Town last Sunday. I think next time you'll be committed to going--IT'S HOT already!
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 6th May 2010, 12:27 am

curlsunfurled wrote:Hi Curly A,

I saw your post about wanting to go to Splash Town last Sunday. I think next time you'll be committed to going--IT'S HOT already!
Girl I know its like already Summer it is crazy!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 6th May 2010, 1:31 pm

Today, I plan on taking it easy with m hair, I will prob just spritz and go cause I am to lazy today!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 6th May 2010, 2:31 pm

@CurlyA, that's exactly what I did today to my hair....very little. Sometimes less is more and our hair will benefit from it in the long run (IMO).
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 6th May 2010, 7:00 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:@CurlyA, that's exactly what I did today to my hair....very little. Sometimes less is more and our hair will benefit from it in the long run (IMO).
Girl I think less is more too, I tend not to fool with my hair as much, and when I do decide to do something with it I am proud of my creation.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 7th May 2010, 12:02 pm

lol giiiiiiirl leave that spritz out of that clutch! take the night off and enjoy. u be doin some big shoppin honey, take plenty of picssss!!

and fyi...were never bored with pics!! *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Icon_cool
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 7th May 2010, 2:13 pm

Hi *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Icon_sunny ! Welcome to the 'hood!

LOL at DADA (what it sometimes stands for)
Your hair has great definition, *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Herz it!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 7th May 2010, 4:31 pm

@ Nubie I made me a small version of the spritz so I can have it in my clutch, lol(I will post a pic of my creation later)doing shopping with money I ain't got the key is to shop when hubby at work that way I can do it BIG and wait for the consequences later, And I will def start taking pics of my purchases, But after this weekend I will be slowing down the shopaholic inside of me, lol
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 7th May 2010, 4:37 pm

@CLB
I just thought it would be the perfect name for my hair cause trust me the name DADA has multi functions! Thank you for the good things you said about my curls I try really hard to maintain moisture and it is usually a uphill battle!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th May 2010, 12:57 pm

Happy Mother's Day!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 9th May 2010, 11:55 am

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Icon_flower Happy Mother's Day Culy_A!!! Enjoy. *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Icon_flower
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 9th May 2010, 12:48 pm

Have a Happy Mother's Day CurlyA! *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Icon_smile
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 10th May 2010, 11:24 pm

Thank you all above that wished me a happy mothers day it was awesome! Hubby paid for me a spa visit, kids cleaned the house and I spent time with my mother, mil, and grandmother. I did a wash and go nothing to spectacular but hey I was looking good!Smile
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 11th May 2010, 1:48 pm

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 2 Icon_sunny for looking good on Mother's Day. It sounds like you enjoyed your day.

Thanks for the Mother's Day recognition.

Yes, I do my own hair. I have discovered that I can do just as good or as good as some stylists so I keep my money. Each time I do my hair, it gets better.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th May 2010, 2:47 pm

Thanks for the love when you dropped by. It sounds like you had a very nice Mommy's day. Nothing like a visit to the spa!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next