CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

+27
LaToya28
AfrikanLatina
luvinlife225
CocaColaCutie
NhappyJackie
missmoriah
tickany
jlowman1
Juices-n-Berries
ktoliver5303
swoodward
CrissyQ
poeticlyspkng
krazy coils
LadyMika
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
sweetdrk1
bholmes87
SheeTacular
Lynnieluve
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
NubieNatty
QuietButterfly
curlsunfurled
Curly_Aquarius
31 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 8 Empty Re: *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd June 2010, 1:06 pm

I've been MIA on this end of Curl Street for some days. I hope you are feeling better and I can wait to see the prom pics!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 8 Empty Re: *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

Post by Curly_Aquarius 2nd June 2010, 1:16 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:I've been MIA on this end of Curl Street for some days. I hope you are feeling better and I can wait to see the prom pics!!
I'm much better Lynnie! Now that I'm resting And I will post em as I get em' I promise! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 2nd June 2010, 11:10 pm

Hey Curly_A,
Just stopping thru to check on you. Glad you're feeling better. Continue to take it easy, don't do too much too soon.

Can't wait to see pics of your daughter's prom hair.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 2nd June 2010, 11:19 pm

Hi Curly A. I'm finally back from my second home (Home Depot). MIA because my garage door opener broke. Hope you're doing well. Bummed cause you & KNH can't make it to the meet up.
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 12:01 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hey Curly_A,
Just stopping thru to check on you. Glad you're feeling better. Continue to take it easy, don't do too much too soon.

Can't wait to see pics of your daughter's prom hair.
I will post pics tomorrow!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 12:04 am

curlsunfurled wrote:Hi Curly A. I'm finally back from my second home (Home Depot). MIA because my garage door opener broke. Hope you're doing well. Bummed cause you & KNH can't make it to the meet up.
I know, I know, But I will make the one in August with my daughter in tow! Boooo about the garage door opener those things break at the worst times! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 3rd June 2010, 1:30 am

Hey Curly!
How are you? I was looking at your pics from when you were young. Beautiful hair!!!

Then I looked at your coils and the headband do. Beautiful hair!!!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 1:41 am

swoodward wrote:Hey Curly!
How are you? I was looking at your pics from when you were young. Beautiful hair!!!

Then I looked at your coils and the headband do. Beautiful hair!!!
Hey, How are you Very Happy Thank you for the compliments! Smile I wish I had my childhood hair back, but creamy crack took it away, I am trying to get it back slowly but surely Thank you for stopping by.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 3rd June 2010, 2:19 am

gosh, it takes forever to recover from that stuff!

I wish I had visited sooner!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 2:26 am

swoodward wrote:gosh, it takes forever to recover from that stuff!

I wish I had visited sooner!
I know it takes half your life time for like 10 years of applying perm***SMH*** and I don't fault ya for not stopping by sooner, Curl Street is a long and growing street! Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 10:29 am

Here are some teaser pics of Domi's hair for her Jr, prom we worked hard on it. We applied a heat protectant (don't remember the name, got it from my cousin) She straightened her hard on low, did the back in a up do, applied rollers on both sides, and two rollers in the back for a total of 4 spiral curls, with the front she decided on a hump (don't know the professional word for it) lightly misted her hair with a holding spray , blow dryer set to low for 30 seconds, and here she is before she applied makeup.

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 8 Domiba10*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 8 Domifr10
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 10:34 am

Here she is all dressed and ready to go....(sorry so blurry, our digi cam on the fritz , we only working with the cam phones)*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 8 Domial10
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 10:41 am

I will post more pics as she send them to me, She said I was making her late. She going to school as a 8th grader coming back a 9th grader. I wish I could pause her development for a couple of years. I got 3 more years and she is gone off to college, In a way I'm happy but it seemed like yesterday she was a little bundle in my arms*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 8 Domiba11
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd June 2010, 10:46 am

She was pretty!!! As her can if I borrow that dress!! *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 8 Icon_lol

I try to cherish every moment with my lil man because I look at him now and it seems like I was just nursing him not long ago.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 3rd June 2010, 10:47 am

Good morning! I know what you mean, they grow up so fast! Have a great day!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 10:53 am

Lynnieluve wrote:She was pretty!!! As her can if I borrow that dress!! *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 8 Icon_lol

I try to cherish every moment with my lil man because I look at him now and it seems like I was just nursing him not long ago.
Lynnie, Thank you for the compliment! I will be sure to let her know what you said Laughing Can you believe we got it on clearance at Ross for 8.99! I know kids grow too fast. I got a while with the boys but they butts is not wanting to hug moma no mo' either taking about they too big No

Last edited by Curly_Aquarius on 3rd June 2010, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 10:55 am

LaToya28 wrote:Good morning! I know what you mean, they grow up so fast! Have a great day!
Hey LaToya! Smile I think I will spend more time with them this Summer cause I b een so much into school I am studying and parenting at the same time, that's no good! Thanks for stopping by! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 3rd June 2010, 12:15 pm

Love DD's necklace--large and in charge!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 12:24 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Love DD's necklace--large and in charge!
Girl she had the pearl bracelet, pearl colored clutch she was getting it, But I do the same thang, lol I got match 100% or I feel naked! ALOT of people are feeling that necklace! I wish my chubby neck could pull it off Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd June 2010, 12:40 pm

Curly_Aquarius wrote:Here she is all dressed and ready to go....(sorry so blurry, our digi cam on the fritz , we only working with the cam phones)*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 8 Domial10

She look beautiful...and she look just like you CurlyA!!! Her hair turned out very nice!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 3rd June 2010, 12:45 pm

Your daughter looks wonderful! & I am in *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 8 Herz with that pearl necklace!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 12:48 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:Here she is all dressed and ready to go....(sorry so blurry, our digi cam on the fritz , we only working with the cam phones)*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 8 Domial10

She look beautiful...and she look just like you CurlyA!!! Her hair turned out very nice!!!
You, think so? Some people say me some people say she looks like her daddy. I say both when she is pretty she looks like me, when she is making ugly faces she looks like him, lol But no thank you for the compliments KNH! Smile We got up at 5 a.m. doing her hair it had to be perfect and all, I just hate she is growing up, she is 14 and 5'9 1/2 and had some 2 inch wedge heels on so she was really towering over me! Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 12:50 pm

jlowman1 wrote:Your daughter looks wonderful! & I am in *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 8 Herz with that pearl necklace!
Thank you for the compliment Very Happy I got the necklace at a store called Burkes Outlet I don't know if you have one in your area if you do check them out most def.

Last edited by Curly_Aquarius on 3rd June 2010, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 3rd June 2010, 1:13 pm

Your daughter looks cute! I especially love the necklace
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 3rd June 2010, 1:14 pm

WOW ... your daughter is GORGEOUS!!! And sooo grown!!!
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next