CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =)

+57
Kea::curls
FemmeFox
CurlyChefRobin
j. kinky
Sebastain13
misskris
Treece
PaganWifey
naturallynola
cyclingchick
Renny
Deva_87
thetiffany
BlondeByDesire
mverde3
bholmes87
freckledmom4
curly-me-naturally
missmoriah
TheRYL1
WhosThatRedHead
MomnWife
nattyblog
swoodward
QuietButterfly
mstokes2008
Muz
Intelligentbeauty
LaToya28
Neems
priceless
DvaAuNaturel
CrissyQ
NhappyJackie
Curly_Aquarius
ChrsLvsBks
Janet36603
LadyMika
iri9109
Mz. CiCi
GodsNaturalBeauti
naturalchic
Nikcoils
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
CocoEuro
CocaColaCutie
CurlsGalore
ktoliver5303
poeticlyspkng
KinkyNappyHappy
krazy coils
SheeTacular
Lynnieluve
NubieNatty
sweetdrk1
jlowman1
61 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Empty Re: jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =)

Post by Janet36603 26th June 2010, 8:27 pm

Hope you had a great trip! Guess what I did while you were gone? lol
Janet36603
Janet36603

Location : Montgomery, AL (and Birmingham, AL on the weekends)

http://jlhorace.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Empty Re: jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =)

Post by jlowman1 26th June 2010, 9:12 pm

UPDATE: Im back! I had a great trip, my hair was pretty much in wash and gos everyday because it was so hot. My hair loved the humidity so I wasnt complaining... My Qhemet products were delivered while I was gone so I'll be doing product reviews within the next couple weeks!

I found some Yes to Cucumbers in a Ross over the week. The results were just ok. I HATED the smell of it. I was going to buy all 3 bottles they had, boy am I glad I didnt. I like my Tresemme Naturals better and it smells much better...

CrissyQ wrote:BE SAFE

Janet36603 wrote:Yes be safe little big sister and try not to melt!

Thanks yall! I had a great time!

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Hey, let me know if you get a free moment and hook up! I can show you the sights. Lol. Oh and Houston is NOT dry heat. It is HUMIDITY CITY. You'll see what I mean soon enough. Lol.

I wish we could have gotten together. I was on the go from the time I got there until the time I left. I LOOOOVED Houston... My cousin and I were like we could definitely see ourselves living here. You were so right, HUMIDITY is the name of the game. I was so wrong about the dry heat but I would say it was about the same as Alabama as far as how hot it was, just more humid. It rained EVERY day we were there. I really enjoyed myself though.

Muz wrote: Congrats on your 6 month Nappiversary! And I don't envy you going to Texas, LOL, this Ohio heat is kicking my butt, I think I'd just lay down and give up in TX jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_smile Have a safe trip!

Thanks Muz! I had a wonderful and safe trip!

Janet36603 wrote:Hope you had a great trip! Guess what I did while you were gone? lol

YOU BCed... Im headed over to your thread to gush now... jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 879602
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 27th June 2010, 12:12 am

Glad you had a safe trip!! Can't believe you didn't like the YTC. oh well different strokes for different folks lol I bought some Tresemme naturals yesterday and I'm excited to see what all the hype is about tonight. lol
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Empty Im back! Had a wonderful trip...

Post by jlowman1 28th June 2010, 11:19 am

mstokes2008 wrote:Glad you had a safe trip!! Can't believe you didn't like the YTC. oh well different strokes for different folks lol I bought some Tresemme naturals yesterday and I'm excited to see what all the hype is about tonight. lol

I was really hoping to like it. Especially since I could find it so cheap at Ross but oh well. LoL, how did the Tresemme work for you?
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 28th June 2010, 11:20 am

Changed title...
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th June 2010, 11:58 am

Welcome back..I know it's late but I absolutely love that Profile pic!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 28th June 2010, 12:05 pm

Hey Jlo and welcome back!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 28th June 2010, 12:25 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Welcome back..I know it's late but I absolutely love that Profile pic!!!

Thanks Sweet and its wonderful to see you back as well! jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

krazy coils wrote:Hey Jlo and welcome back!

Hey KC, I didn't realize how big of a part of my life that CN is until I had to leave for a week... I missed you guys! jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_biggrin
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 28th June 2010, 12:41 pm

Glad you're back. And glad you enjoyed my city. Wish we coulda hooked up. Let me know if you come back down.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 28th June 2010, 12:54 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Glad you're back. And glad you enjoyed my city. Wish we coulda hooked up. Let me know if you come back down.

I will definitely let you know, I jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Herzed it down there!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 1st July 2010, 2:26 pm

Hey everyone! My last update I told you guys that I received my Qhemet Biologics products when I came back from my trip. Well I've been using them for a week and I'll have a review posted up some time this weekend...

Next order of business: This morning I cowashed my hair with my beloved Bee Mine Avocado Conditioner and used the Luscious Balanced moisturizer as a leave in. I love this combo, it always leaves my hair soft and fluffy when it dries. I usually just let it hang with a wash and go but I decided I wanted to put on an elastic headband to pull it back a bit. Well I put a little Ecostyler in my hands and smoothed it in around the edges and eeeek! I immediately saw little white balls everywhere jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Affraid ! You cant really see them in this these pics but trust me they are still there:
jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Cimg0010
jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Cimg0011

Ugh... I didn't have time to rewash my hair so I sprayed some water on it and ATTEMPTED to smooth them out a little bit. That just made it look worse. So here I am at work with a head full of white balls. Dreamy right? Yea I'm ecstatic jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_tongue !

I'm thinking about making some kind of Shea Butter mix to use on my edges instead of gel. Any suggestions? I also want to try this new Kimmaytube Leave In everyone is trying. Kimmay's always on point so I know its gotta be good.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 1st July 2010, 2:51 pm

Hey JLow!!!

Did I see your pic on Black Girl Long Hair this morning?? A shea butter mix will definitely work well to smooth those edges, I use Jane Carter's Nourish and Shine (I believe the main ingredient is shea butter) to smooth my edges when I wear my puff and it works great!!!
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 1st July 2010, 3:12 pm

QuietButterfly wrote:Hey JLow!!!

Did I see your pic on Black Girl Long Hair this morning?? A shea butter mix will definitely work well to smooth those edges, I use Jane Carter's Nourish and Shine (I believe the main ingredient is shea butter) to smooth my edges when I wear my puff and it works great!!!

Hey QB!

Yep that was my pic. I didnt even realize it was posted. LoL, Thanks for the heads up! I have the Nourish and Shine. I actually forgot that I had it, lol I'll pull it back out and give that a try. Thanks!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 1st July 2010, 8:01 pm

Hey JLow! I agree, a shea mix or shea butter based product will do your edges some good. I have a couple of recipes you can try if you want. (In my CSJ and my blog in my signature.) Definitely try the Kimmaytube leave-in. jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_smile I think you'll like it.
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 1st July 2010, 8:39 pm

LadyMika wrote:Hey JLow! I agree, a shea mix or shea butter based product will do your edges some good. I have a couple of recipes you can try if you want. (In my CSJ and my blog in my signature.) Definitely try the Kimmaytube leave-in. jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_smile I think you'll like it.

Thanks Lady Mika! Im running to your blog now and I'll prob get the rest of the ingredients for the leave in this weekend so I can try it out!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Empty Qhemet Review and Growth Comparison Pics!

Post by jlowman1 6th July 2010, 2:39 pm

Qhemet Biologics (Big thanks to Nubie for giving me a heads up on how to use these products) jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

• Burdock Root Butter Cream
I really like this as a moisturizer. I tried it on wet and dry hair. I preferred it on dry hair though, it seemed to absorb better. I used it to twist my hair and the next morning my hair was very moisturized without being greasy. I also tried this as a leave in for a wash and go. I didn't like the results though. A little goes a looooong way so you only need a dab. This 8oz jar will last me for a really long time. This a thinner version of the A&O Heavy Cream. I'll trade this out when it gets cold.

Rating:
jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 /5 STARS

• Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
This is the BEST detangler ever! I put this on hair that hadn't been detangled in about a week. When I put it on my hair, it just melted away all the tangles. It can also be used as a leave in. Its really thick and is a cocoa butter base which is why it smells like chocolate. I usually don't like products that smell like fruits and chocolate but this is really nice and it isn't overbearing at all. It came in a 5oz jar. I only used a little on each section of my hair and that was more than enough.
Rating: jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 /5 STARS

• Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm
When I opened this stuff up, my eyes went jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_eek . If you've ever seen it in person, you know what I'm talking about. Its literally honey/olive oil mixed together but its not sticky at all. It has a runny consistency so don't hold it to the side and open it because it will definitely hit the floor. I used this in combo with the Burdock cream to do my twists. My end were a little frizzy so I used it to seal and twirled around with my fingers and it worked magically. I also used it to pull back my puff and it slicked down my edges really nicely.

Rating:
jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 /5 STARS

• Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea
HATED IT! It smells horrible and I mean just downright STANK (yes with an "A" and not an "I"). It stripped my hair really bad. I had to use Kimmay's buffering technique to put the moisture back into my hair. Its also really thin so as soon as I turned the bottle down, 1/2 of the product that didn't catch in my hand hit the shower floor. Huge disappointment!

Rating:
0/5 STARS

• Amla & Olive Heavy Cream
If your hair likes really thick creams and butters, THIS is your product. I only used a little on dry hair and it worked really well. My hair is really fine so I can get to greasy before you blink but this is good. I'm going to put it up until Winter because I think it is best suited for my hair in the colder months.

Rating:
jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 /5 STARS (only because I just used a little as a tester, I'll give a more thorough review when I revisit it in the winter)

Final thought: I would definitely repurchase all of these products except the Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea. Qhemet is a great line with WONDERFUL ingredients; probably the best I've seen of any natural haircare line.

Growth Comparison Pics
-These are from 1 month post BC - until now (6 months post BC)...
jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 111

jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 210

jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 310

• At times, I'm thinking to myself that my hair isn't growing but being able to look back at these pics make all the hard work worth it. I officially don't have a TWA anymore! jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_eek Time really flies when you're having fun!

Update on my hair:

-I doubled up my ouchless band and achieved a high puff. I didnt even think my hair was long enough for that! Other than that, I've been pretty bored with my hair. I need to browse through you guys journals and look at some YouTube videos for some inspiration.

-I did a protein treatment on last Thursday. I used the Aphogee 2 Step Protein treatment in the little pouch. My hair feels really strong and I've had hardly any shedding. It had the consistency of egg and water. The only thing about this stuff is the smell. Its AWFUL! I think I can accomplish the same results with just an egg minus the smell.

• Sorry for such a long post! I saw everyone's Afro day jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_rr pics and you all looked wonderful. I stuck with my puff for that day. I never went to get my hair shaped up after the because so my fro is a little crooked and lopsided looking jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Lol Have a wonderful day curlies!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 6th July 2010, 4:12 pm

Hey Jlow,

Your hair is really growing! In the twa stage I think everyone thinks their hair isn't growing but when you take pictures and look back you can definitely notice the growth.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 6th July 2010, 4:23 pm

jlowman1 wrote:Qhemet Biologics (Big thanks to Nubie for giving me a heads up on how to use these products) jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

• Burdock Root Butter Cream
I really like this as a moisturizer. I tried it on wet and dry hair. I preferred it on dry hair though, it seemed to absorb better. I used it to twist my hair and the next morning my hair was very moisturized without being greasy. I also tried this as a leave in for a wash and go. I didn't like the results though. A little goes a looooong way so you only need a dab. This 8oz jar will last me for a really long time. This a thinner version of the A&O Heavy Cream. I'll trade this out when it gets cold.

Rating:

• Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
This is the BEST detangler ever! I put this on hair that hadn't been detangled in about a week. When I put it on my hair, it just melted away all the tangles. It can also be used as a leave in. Its really thick and is a cocoa butter base which is why it smells like chocolate. I usually don't like products that smell like fruits and chocolate but this is really nice and it isn't overbearing at all. It came in a 5oz jar. I only used a little on each section of my hair and that was more than enough.
Rating: jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 /5 STARS

• Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm
When I opened this stuff up, my eyes went jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_eek . If you've ever seen it in person, you know what I'm talking about. Its literally honey/olive oil mixed together but its not sticky at all. It has a runny consistency so don't hold it to the side and open it because it will definitely hit the floor. I used this in combo with the Burdock cream to do my twists. My end were a little frizzy so I used it to seal and twirled around with my fingers and it worked magically. I also used it to pull back my puff and it slicked down my edges really nicely.

Rating:

• Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea
HATED IT! It smells horrible and I mean just downright STANK (yes with an "A" and not an "I"). It stripped my hair really bad. I had to use Kimmay's buffering technique to put the moisture back into my hair. Its also really thin so as soon as I turned the bottle down, 1/2 of the product that didn't catch in my hand hit the shower floor. Huge disappointment!

Rating:
0/5 STARS

• Amla & Olive Heavy Cream
If your hair likes really thick creams and butters, THIS is your product. I only used a little on dry hair and it worked really well. My hair is really fine so I can get to greasy before you blink but this is good. I'm going to put it up until Winter because I think it is best suited for my hair in the colder months.

Rating:
jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Star3 /5 STARS (only because I just used a little as a tester, I'll give a more thorough review when I revisit it in the winter)

Final thought: I would definitely repurchase all of these products except the Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea. Qhemet is a great line with WONDERFUL ingredients; probably the best I've seen of any natural haircare line.

Growth Comparison Pics
-These are from 1 month post BC - until now (6 months post BC)...
jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 111

jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 210

jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 310

• At times, I'm thinking to myself that my hair isn't growing but being able to look back at these pics make all the hard work worth it. I officially don't have a TWA anymore! jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_eek Time really flies when you're having fun!

Update on my hair:

-I doubled up my ouchless band and achieved a high puff. I didnt even think my hair was long enough for that! Other than that, I've been pretty bored with my hair. I need to browse through you guys journals and look at some YouTube videos for some inspiration.

-I did a protein treatment on last Thursday. I used the Aphogee 2 Step Protein treatment in the little pouch. My hair feels really strong and I've had hardly any shedding. It had the consistency of egg and water. The only thing about this stuff is the smell. Its AWFUL! I think I can accomplish the same results with just an egg minus the smell.

• Sorry for such a long post! I saw everyone's Afro day jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_rr pics and you all looked wonderful. I stuck with my puff for that day. I never went to get my hair shaped up after the because so my fro is a little crooked and lopsided looking jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Lol Have a wonderful day curlies!

ooooo...look at the growth!!!

I really like the burdock root butter cream and detangling ghee!!! I can't wait for the next sale!!!

I really want to try the Apohogee protein treatment!!! Do you really think it's the same has an egg treatment???
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 6th July 2010, 4:32 pm

@ krazy coils...Thanks! I will zip my lips when it comes to growth next time. LoL, I think I got so caught up in seeing where others are that BC around the same time I did when in reality, they had been transitioning much longer than I did so our growth rates would not be the same.

@cocoeuro... Here are the ingredients: Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Magnesium Sulfate, Citric
Acid, Ethylene Urea, Dimethylol Urea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Magnesium
Carbonate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance. I just saw it has urea in it and urea is a component of urine. Gross, I wont be using this again. I think an egg will definitely suffice.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 6th July 2010, 6:58 pm

Hey JLow!

Your hair is definitely on the grow!! LOL, congrats!! Another review on Qhemet products, I think thats a sign......I need to get me some. I keep hearing great things about the Alma and Olive Heavy Cream......that would probably work well on dry twists.
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 6th July 2010, 8:42 pm

QuietButterfly wrote:Hey JLow!

Your hair is definitely on the grow!! LOL, congrats!! Another review on Qhemet products, I think thats a sign......I need to get me some. I keep hearing great things about the Alma and Olive Heavy Cream......that would probably work well on dry twists.

LoL Thanks QB! The Qhemet line is truly wonderful. You should definitely give it a try, you will not be sorry. This is one of those lines that you buy and actually can finish all the way through! jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Lol
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 6th July 2010, 9:43 pm

Awesome growth! And nice thorough review. jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_biggrin
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 7th July 2010, 10:23 am

jlowman1 wrote:@ krazy coils...Thanks! I will zip my lips when it comes to growth next time. LoL, I think I got so caught up in seeing where others are that BC around the same time I did when in reality, they had been transitioning much longer than I did so our growth rates would not be the same.

@cocoeuro... Here are the ingredients: Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Magnesium Sulfate, Citric
Carbonate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance. I just saw it has urea in it and urea is a component of urine. Gross, I wont be using this again. I think an egg will definitely suffice.

LOL!!! I had to Google Urea!!! http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-urea.htm
Yeah!! One Egg coming up!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 7th July 2010, 11:37 am

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Awesome growth! And nice thorough review. jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

Thanks JnB! jlowman1: SHORT UPDATE 3/18 =) - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

CocoEuro wrote:
jlowman1 wrote:@ krazy coils...Thanks! I will zip my lips when it comes to growth next time. LoL, I think I got so caught up in seeing where others are that BC around the same time I did when in reality, they had been transitioning much longer than I did so our growth rates would not be the same.

LOL!!! I had to Google Urea!!! http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-urea.htm
Yeah!! One Egg coming up!!!

I read the definition on Tightlycurly.com and it said that in small amounts it can be moisturizing but putting any amount in my hair just doesn't seem right to me. Where do these companies come up with these ingredients???? lol
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 9th July 2010, 11:55 am

Another review of Qhemets, thanks! I am hoping I can use reviews to help me when using new products. It is appreciated!

Great retention of length!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next