CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BC Today, very very very short TWA.

+4
newcurlieque
BlondeByDesire
LuvMeLuvMyFro
missdd83
8 posters

Go down

BC Today, very very very short TWA. Empty BC Today, very very very short TWA.

Post by missdd83 18th February 2010, 2:04 am

Hi, Ladies. After years of countless weaves and braids, i decided to go the natural way. My last perm was last Oct. With a short cropped bob. My BC is vvvvverrry short TWA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Almost at the fade hair cut level. Being a first timer could you ladies past on some advice on styling and maintenance.
missdd83
missdd83

Back to top Go down

BC Today, very very very short TWA. Empty Re: BC Today, very very very short TWA.

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 18th February 2010, 10:14 am

When my hair was that short the wash-n-go was my fave. My hair was conditioned all the time because the length made it easy to do.
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

http://www.designsavvysalon.com

Back to top Go down

BC Today, very very very short TWA. Empty Re: BC Today, very very very short TWA.

Post by BlondeByDesire 18th February 2010, 11:29 am

Congratulations. Do any you have any pictures?

Wash-n-go's should be your best friend right now. Enjoy this faze.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

BC Today, very very very short TWA. Empty Thx ladies

Post by missdd83 18th February 2010, 1:09 pm

I'll take some pics tonight. Its been a good day so far. But I most definately need some suggestions on products to keep it conditioned and stylist [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
missdd83
missdd83

Back to top Go down

Post by newcurlieque 18th February 2010, 1:54 pm

Congrats!!! wash n go, that's pretty much it. I suggest you watch MahoghanyCurls' videos on youtube. I got great information on how to keep my TWA moisturized and looking fresh. Good Luck!
newcurlieque
newcurlieque

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 24th February 2010, 11:13 pm

My BC was today. YAY! But I am not sure if I am completely happy. I am a little nervous to be honest. While I feel completely free I am so not used to wearing my hair this short. But off I go into the office tomorrow. I was planning to braid up my hair but want to just let it be so it can do it's thing.

My original BC date was scheduled for 2-25, tomorrow, but I moved it up a day and selected a new salon. I didn't want to wait anymore and was ready.

I went to Essentials salon in Laurel, MD. They were great. I even got a free sample of Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme, which I have been dying to try anyway.It smells sooooo good. I will have to add that to my growing product stash...LOL.

Anyway, I plan to rock my TWA. I figure if I just roll with it and carry it with confidence then no one will know I am a little uncertain. This is not my first time being natural but it's been awhile and there is so much more information available. I'm excited about what lies ahead with my hair. I will keep posting and showing my progress.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by missdd83 25th February 2010, 12:47 am

@DvaAuNaturel

Girl I can testify with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I'm currently completing my Master's at PWI. Being one of the only two sista in my department didnt have. I came in after the BC. They couldnt believe.

Most comments was 'WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING"

Oh just stares and more stares. But I've always been a confident DIVA.

So I pay it no mind.

You rock your TWA Girl. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Glad to be transitioning with you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
missdd83
missdd83

Back to top Go down

Post by Hair2Me 25th February 2010, 9:49 am

Congrats on your BC, it looks great! I would suggest cute earrings, and head bands until you have enough length to start twisting.
Hair2Me
Hair2Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th February 2010, 10:21 am

Congratulations!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MomnWife 26th February 2010, 7:24 pm

You look fabulous1 You go girl!
MomnWife
MomnWife

http://www.youravon.com/dsumner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down