CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana??

+22
poeticlyspkng
blondie
mstokes2008
Intelligentbeauty
ChrsLvsBks
missmoriah
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
CurlsGalore
SheeTacular
KinkyNappyHappy
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
Nikcoils
KinKyKennY
CocoEuro
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
MsJay1121
BlondeByDesire
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
Jupitarlove
26 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana??

Post by SheeTacular 31st May 2010, 3:55 pm

congrats on the BC!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana??

Post by Jupitarlove 31st May 2010, 6:39 pm

@Sheetacular_napps thankyou!!! I just washed my hair hopfully what ever i do it turns out cute so i can show you all lol
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

http://twitter.com/jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 3 Empty BC PICS!!! IM LOVIN IT

Post by Jupitarlove 1st June 2010, 10:08 pm

SO as you all know i recently did my big chop...last night i did the smallest bantu knots ever but its so cute. I always feel so pretty now its something about embracing your own beauty that weave can never do to you! And i threw in a pic of my friend b/c i love this pic of her lol
Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 3 Snapsh20
Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 3 Bblknw10
Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 3 Eboni_10
Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 3 Natrua10

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 3 Pinkda10
Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 3 Norma_10
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd June 2010, 12:05 am

Cute bantu knots!! You did an awesome job....especially with the parts.

Love the pics of you and your friend's twist out is super cute!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 2nd June 2010, 2:28 am

@Lynnieluve thanks! We didnt even use a comb just random parts lol Your hair is soooo pretty. I love the side part like that im always tryin to do it but it looks dumb b/c my hair so short lol
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 2nd June 2010, 2:45 am

I love love love your pictures. I think your hair is adorable. Your friends hair is banging!! I love her color.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd June 2010, 11:32 am

Jupitarlove wrote:@Lynnieluve thanks! We didnt even use a comb just random parts lol Your hair is soooo pretty. I love the side part like that im always tryin to do it but it looks dumb b/c my hair so short lol

Thanks!! Dont worry, you will be rockin side parts in no time. LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!! Honey, you are rockin that TWA!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 4th June 2010, 5:58 am

Thanks @Ktoliver5303 and @lynnieluv....Im thinking about dying my hair. I have no idea what or color or what to do. I have never dyed my hair ever so it would be different and a First. I dont want to damage it..What do you all think about dye?
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 4th June 2010, 8:30 am

Congrats on your BC cheers
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 5th June 2010, 5:15 am

Thanks @Intelligentbeauty!!! Im excited for the rest of my natural journey
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 6th June 2010, 3:42 am

Today there was a curly girl meet up in St Louis...I have never dyed my hair just b/c i never knew what color to do and now i was afraid about the damage. But today I learned there is a place to buy natural hair dye...Im really nervous and have no idea what color but i feel like color makes BC's look that much better. I also want to try henna but idk how much to buy and im still a lil confused about the benefits of it....My hair also seems dry to me idk what to really do about it its like my hair is SHAM-WOW suckin up everything in 2mins what should i try???HELP LADIES!
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 6th June 2010, 4:52 pm

Your BC looks great!!! & I love those pics of you, especially those cute lil bantu knots! & your friends twistout looks really good.

I was thinking about dying my hair too. I've hennaed twice but I really want red but idk, so share what you find out lol. As for Henna I ordered mine from BnB (the jamilia henna) I only used 1 box but I didn't need all of it.

As for the dryness, since you just cut it, it's going to be dry for awhile. I'm still searching for a good moisturizer. What do you use in your hair right now??
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 6th June 2010, 6:17 pm

Because you are still experiencing dryness, I would suggest waiting to color your hair. Color tends to make you hair dry too. After you figure out how to keep your hair moisturized, then go for it.

Last edited by Lynnieluve on 6th June 2010, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 6th June 2010, 6:27 pm

Lynnieluv is right, you should definitely wait on any color if you are already experiencing dryness.
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 6th June 2010, 6:56 pm

@Mstokes2008 Well i deep condition w/ the aurbry honey suckle and i use this tea tree mostriser...I just started that i like it so far adn of cousrse i have some shea butter but thats really it. My regular condtioner is hello hydration....But its not saying HELLO LOL
@Blondie @Lynnieluv thanks for the advice i can surly wait i never dyed my hair before so waiting till my hair is better suited for it wont bother me

So heres some pics for today!
Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 3 Snapsh21
Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 3 Snapsh22
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 6th June 2010, 6:56 pm

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 3 Snapsh23

Whoops forgot 1 lol
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 6th June 2010, 7:42 pm

Very Cute!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 6th June 2010, 8:09 pm

Nice big chop! You look super cute with it!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 7th June 2010, 3:11 am

Thanks ladies im so happy about that 10 ways to stlye your TWA video on the homepage b/c i was starting to get to the point of ok what else can i do lol...Do you guys know of any good stores or websites to find some pretty floewers or other hair accesories?
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 7th June 2010, 2:21 pm

Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, Rue 21, Dots. The Dollar Store and Hobby Lobby also has lots of flowers and Hobby Lobby has clips and stuff so you can make your own accessories. HTH!
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 7th June 2010, 2:29 pm

ur pics are sooooo cute! when i seen ur avi i thought they were from a photoshoot. wow!!

the dryness...yea be patient. after my amber rose bc i had dryness for a few months not to mention it was goin into the winter time which made it worse **sigh** hang in there n stick to a reggie, ur mini bantu's would be a good protective style to hold some moisture too...which brings me to believe...maybe my hair CAN do some bantu's...i always thought it had to be longer! thanx for that cuz they look good; now what do u use to hold em?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 7th June 2010, 10:02 pm

@msstokes2008 ok thanks imma try hobby lobby and maybe make my own!! That should be fun too.
@NubieNatty ok glad im not alone on the dryness, i thought i was doing something wrong...And thanks about the pictures everyone thought that but its just blk n white except my make up lol. For my bantu knots its just my leave in and shea butter w/olive oil on the ends. When they get wrapped around they just stay in place on their on
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 7th June 2010, 10:17 pm

That avatar and those pics are hot girl! I agree with Lynn on the color. Get to know your hair first. I REALLY wanted to color when I first BCed but held off. I'm considering it again for the summer though. But I have a pretty solid routine now.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 8th June 2010, 2:00 am

Jucies-n-Berries what is your routine?
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 8th June 2010, 2:50 pm

Cuzzin you look cute with the flower. I told you that you could do it!! I think you should color your hair with all natural hair dye.
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next