CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana??

+22
poeticlyspkng
blondie
mstokes2008
Intelligentbeauty
ChrsLvsBks
missmoriah
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
CurlsGalore
SheeTacular
KinkyNappyHappy
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
Nikcoils
KinKyKennY
CocoEuro
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
MsJay1121
BlondeByDesire
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
Jupitarlove
26 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 5 Empty Re: Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana??

Post by juicypeach 9th January 2011, 9:37 pm

Aww Cousin thats wassup! I am so happy that you are down here! I will visit you soon. I need help with my hair and I cant wait until I have a regimen like you!
juicypeach
juicypeach

Back to top Go down

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 5 Empty Re: Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana??

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 9th January 2011, 10:12 pm

Cuzzin your club picture is very cute!! You always look hott going out!
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 22nd March 2011, 10:37 pm

Hey everyone i know its been a while but ive been enjoin my new surroundings in new Orleans! Guess what??! Its almost been a year since they BC i cant believe it so heres a pic!
In other news im goin to be in my first pageant "MS. BLACK BARBIE" initially i thought hmm guess ill flat iron it or get some weave but ive decided im going to show this campus what it means to be NATURAL BARBI!
Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 5 19111110
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

http://twitter.com/jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5