CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana??

+22
poeticlyspkng
blondie
mstokes2008
Intelligentbeauty
ChrsLvsBks
missmoriah
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
CurlsGalore
SheeTacular
KinkyNappyHappy
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
Nikcoils
KinKyKennY
CocoEuro
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
MsJay1121
BlondeByDesire
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
Jupitarlove
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Empty Short Hair w/ bantu knots fashion show pics

Post by Jupitarlove 16th April 2010, 8:49 pm

Me w/ bantu knots. Everyone loved my hair girls were coming up to me telling me how i have inspired them to be natural all the boys couldnt get their hands out my hair lol...I felt so loved. Sadly the next day i was in a fashion show and had to change my hair. That night i realized how much i loved my hair i was in tears as i washed and flat ironed my hair. I also realized how many people had noticed my switch to natural, all people asked me what happened? why arnt you natural anymore? My friend Aaron went off on me "Why are you doing this if your going to be natural you better do it all the way" lol But i asure you guys im still natural i guess the fashion world isnt quite ready for it just yet Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Photo_16Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Photo_17Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 25747_10
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

http://twitter.com/jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana??

Post by Jupitarlove 16th April 2010, 8:51 pm

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Photo_18
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana??

Post by Jupitarlove 8th May 2010, 2:12 am

I wish i had a time machine and could jump ahead two or three years just to see what my hair is going to look like. Being patient is hard but im still having fun with my little short hairstyles. I tried to do a little mohawk it was cute didnt last long though. I cant wait to have a afropuff ponytail i think they are just the cutest things
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 8th May 2010, 3:15 am

Your hair rocks!! I feel the same way with the time machine. Like I can not wait to just have a rocking fro. Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Icon_rr ! Just stopping by to say hey chica!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th May 2010, 9:14 am

I agree with KT, you hair rocks!!Don't rush it, enjoy every stage you go through!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th May 2010, 9:16 am

Morning Jupitarlove

It took me a minute to get here, but now I am. Welcome is not appropriate...so I'll just say HEY!!! When I saw that picture from the fashion show I was like WOW she should be on American's top model!!! (rocking your natural hair)

Anyway....I just love Shrug...been trying to figure out how to hook her up with my son!!! So...I think I will just introduce them through this site. She's seen him, so I'll let he see her. (he's going to be so mad and me) LOL

I can't wait to see your big chop pictures, and keep on thing in mind when you are 100% natural MOISTURE!!! This is very important no matter what your hair type is. As far as products...like you are learning listen to your hair. EVCO & EVOO work well as a DC with heat.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend...and I know you are ready for the summer. Good luck with your finals!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 8th May 2010, 7:07 pm

Thanks everyone!!!! Yea even though i cant wait for my hair to grow i know when it gets longer im goin to throw a fit. Im not really good at managing alot of hair. Thanks for the complement about americas next top model i actually tried out like 2 yrs ago it was so much fun. And ahhh im finishing up my last week as a sophmore in college its FINALS WEEK!!! I have 3 wish me luck Organic Chem 2, Genetics and German 3....ewwwwww i know lol
Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Antp_b10
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 16th May 2010, 2:03 am

I agree about you being a model. I know you will do good on your finals. YOur hair is looking good but dont go crazy with the flat irons
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 17th May 2010, 3:46 pm

Hey lady!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 17th May 2010, 4:34 pm

Hi JupitarLove! We haven't met, but I decided to drop in your thread and say hello! All the best on your journey, lovely!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 18th May 2010, 12:39 am

Thanks everyone! And hello...So even though my cousin Scrug_a_licious disagrees i want to cut my hair into a really cool style. Reallly low on the back and edges and then just have my curly hair jusy out on top. She thinks its a bad idea b/c it will be uneven but i loooovvvveee being diff and funky cuts
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 18th May 2010, 12:46 am

Check out LethalPleazure on youtube, hair is cut like that and it is FIERCE!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 18th May 2010, 4:28 am

Yea I love LethalPleazure's hair! I think you should go for it! That's what natural hair is all about. Be free to do you.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 18th May 2010, 1:00 pm

I dont completely disagree cuzzin. I just think that you should wait until your hair grows out more and then do the funky cut. When you chop it off it will be a twa so i just thought that cutting it uneven wouldnt do you much good. I agree with the ladies Leathal Pleasures hair does look good. Maybe it will be cute. just do what ever makes you happy :-)
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Empty AHHHHH I BC'ed!!!!!!

Post by Jupitarlove 21st May 2010, 10:54 pm

So last night i let my little sisiter DO MY BC!!!!!!!!!!!! wow im still in shock like i been transitioning for 7 months but whoa im still like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I did it!
Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Snapsh16
Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Snapsh17
Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Snapsh18
Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Snapsh19
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 21st May 2010, 11:05 pm

Congratulations on your BC!!! You look great!! Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 617583
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by KinKyKennY 22nd May 2010, 2:03 am

Yay eboni congrats! Now we're twins (sort of) lol. But it looks good and is that your lil sis in the back with the flat irons??? LOL
KinKyKennY
KinKyKennY

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 22nd May 2010, 1:05 pm

CONGRATS!!!! ON UR BC Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 879602 and welcome!

definitely take advantage of top model while ur young! i wish i did. i been watchin since the very 1st season when the background at judgin was merely cheap blue curtains and kimora n janice had cat fights!! go for it. i think slowly but surely natural hair will be recognized as a big BOOM in the industry, i mean afterall i see big chunky hair weaves now n days cuz these kids want that teyana taylor look.

lethalpleasure cut is definitely FIIIEEERCE!! **sigh** to be in my early 20's again Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Icon_neutral
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 22nd May 2010, 3:07 pm

@Lynnieluve @Jucies-N-Berries I finally got to look at lethalpleazure's hair! And yep i love it thats the hair style
@KinkyKenny Yay we are twins now i have a lil fro now...we gotta get together and do our hair parties
@NubieNattie Thanks and your right ANTM has come a long way. Teyona Taylor does have big hair! I LOVE BIG HAIR

So after doing my BC i really can tell the difference in textures. I didnt think it would be that different since i didnt have alot of perm left but boy o boy i was wrong. I feel like im bein starred at all the time now maybe im just tripping lol. But it does feel good knowing that im perm free or as my cousin says "Got that oppresion out my head" lol
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 22nd May 2010, 3:10 pm

oh and kenny thats not my sister thats my best friend Jasmine aka piggly...Shes natural too but she was starting her job today and had to flat iron her hair. She has a office job....isnt that crazy natural hair is kinda frowned upon and seen as unbuisness like?
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 22nd May 2010, 3:15 pm

Congrats on your BC girl! It looks good. Smile
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 22nd May 2010, 8:28 pm

Thankyou missmoriahiscurly i cant wait to have a ponytail like you!!! I would wear my hair like that evryday its just so cute to me
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 22nd May 2010, 8:36 pm

If I cant wear my hair natural to a job, then I cant work there. Office or not.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 24th May 2010, 12:44 pm

You look great regardless of how you style your hair!

Sorry to hear about your BF and having to flat iron. I work as an executive assistant to the company's president, an executive vice president and vice president. No one has ever said anything about my natural hair. Is it in the HR handbook or does she feel more comfortable wearing her hair straightened?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Empty NATURAL HAIR AT ITS BEST PIC

Post by Jupitarlove 30th May 2010, 12:04 am

So i convienced my friend to jump on the band wagon. She is transitoning but her hair turned out soooooooooooo PRETTY Im jealous lol but i had to share this with you all
Jupitarlove..I just transferred to Xavier Uniersity!Does anyone live in Louisiana?? - Page 2 Monica10
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next