CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

+30
queensistahgroove
Neems
tshala
Janet36603
DvaAuNaturel
mverde3
sweetdrk1
Myeka33
TMS
KinkyNappyHappy
new2curl
nikkinixnicole
NubieNatty
mstokes2008
MsJay1121
BlondeByDesire
Tamren
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteƩ
PanaR3dd
Jonezy
bholmes87
neethair
AdriEm
oooop2
transitioning?
jlowman1
slimnapps
Lynnieluve
Cherry: extraordinary!
34 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

Post by new2curl 18th April 2010, 11:11 am

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:N2C: Thank you so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

KNH:Thank you and that sounds like a great idea! but idk what id do for the shirt lol

What about your Curly Sue. I would were that on a t-shirt! I think se represent what we are all trying to achieve. Natural beauty. afro
new2curl
new2curl

http://web.me.com/new2curl/Site

Back to top Go down

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

Post by Jonezy 21st April 2010, 6:01 pm

Cherry allowed me to feature a few of her wonderful drawings on my blog, along with how her hair inspires her recent work check it out here Smile
Jonezy
Jonezy

http://www.bleucoiffure.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 30th April 2010, 12:13 am

Hi CherryE! I know I'm a little late to the party, but I want to tell that your work is awesome. I would love to purchase Curly Suu. Recently, I bought a painting from another CN member and would love to add some of your artwork to my collection.

I see that you're in Cali, I'm located in the Bay Area.

Please keep creating and posting your art for others to enjoy.

Oh, please put me down for the I Understand piece.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 30th April 2010, 12:24 am

Thanks you Very Happy but i dont exactly know how to sell things yet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 30th April 2010, 12:32 am

No problem. You can set up a PayPal account. All you have to do is link it to your bank account. PayPal is safe, I use it all the time. In fact, that's how I purchased my painting.

Here's a link to PayPal: https://personal.paypal.com/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=marketing_us/Sign_Up_for_PayPal
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 30th April 2010, 12:35 am

**whispering to TMS, look at her age. I hope Wynter didnt hear me** [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 30th April 2010, 12:39 am

I hear you loud and clear. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 30th April 2010, 12:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] at lynn! Ill ask my mom if i can sell my stuff somehow and since shes good at bussiness-like thingys she might be ok with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 30th April 2010, 12:49 am

Wynter, you should definitely get momma on the ball. Tell there is money to be made!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]...the down side is she may make you start paying for your own things.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 30th April 2010, 12:53 am

@ Lynn - that is so true. Cherry, if you start rollin' in the dough, you may have to start buying your own hair products. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 30th April 2010, 1:02 am

lol well at least that way she cant judge what i get [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 30th April 2010, 1:04 am

you are right about that....kinda!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 30th April 2010, 1:10 am

uh oh! i think we started something. as long as you're under her roof, she can judge anything...heck, my mom still does...no matter how old you are you're still your mother's child. truth be told, i wouldn't have it any other way.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 30th April 2010, 2:05 am

lol my moms the type to judge whats in her house, her car, the NEIGHBORS car [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] itll just be nice not getting the "those are white girl hair products" speech everytime i look toward the hair aisle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Myeka33 30th April 2010, 11:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Cherry girl you good til you bad!!! i love this one and the blond curly fro pic!
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 30th April 2010, 3:43 pm

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:lol my moms the type to judge whats in her house, her car, the NEIGHBORS car [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] itll just be nice not getting the "those are white girl hair products" speech everytime i look toward the hair aisle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 30th April 2010, 4:29 pm

Thanks myeka [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 30th April 2010, 10:40 pm

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:It took me a couple of hours but i think it was worth it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My best friend named her Curly Suu lol
ok this on a tshirt and I would purchase it! I don't know how I missed this section!! OMG you are soo talented!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 30th April 2010, 10:41 pm

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:I started to experiment with a "cut-out" style in photoshop and this is how it ended up. I think its cute [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ok I need this on a tshirt too please Shocked
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 30th April 2010, 10:45 pm

honey lamb!! I am so very proud of you and sorry it took me soo long to find this thread! Awesome!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 30th April 2010, 10:57 pm

im still checkin for that blonde fro to go on sale...**tapping foot**

lol@ yall pimpin my girl out but yes there is money be had diamond...i mean cherry!! i like that piece on jonezy blog w/ur feature
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 30th April 2010, 11:10 pm

thanks you guys and lol ill ask my mom when she gets home

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 1st May 2010, 9:49 pm

I am beyond late but better late than never right? hehehe Razz

You have amazing talent. I would be lucky enough not to draw a person without an extra large hand or one leg shorter than the other lol! I will GLADLY by all your art in shirts, paintings, buttons, clips, whatever it is... I....WILL.....BUY..... IT !

I sound a little hyper but great artwork AND talent should never go unappreciated !!

woot!
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 2nd May 2010, 1:54 am

lol thank you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 2nd May 2010, 2:37 am

Hey guess what you guys? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I asked my mom about the shirts and she said ok [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (chances are, i will sell them on ebay) just giving you all a heads up, ill give more details later (when i figure them out lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next