CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

+30
queensistahgroove
Neems
tshala
Janet36603
DvaAuNaturel
mverde3
sweetdrk1
Myeka33
TMS
KinkyNappyHappy
new2curl
nikkinixnicole
NubieNatty
mstokes2008
MsJay1121
BlondeByDesire
Tamren
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteé
PanaR3dd
Jonezy
bholmes87
neethair
AdriEm
oooop2
transitioning?
jlowman1
slimnapps
Lynnieluve
Cherry: extraordinary!
34 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 2nd May 2010, 4:27 am

Im back already! I found a site that allows me to edit the shirts (and pants, jackets, bags, umbrellas, pens, hats, sticky notes, even undies) pretty well. they have many different styles and colors and some shirts are even eco friendly! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] the only thing, some shirts only allow you to buy in bulk (i.e. 6 at a time [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) heres an example of a shirt i was playing around with.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sorry i couldnt get a bigger picture but what do you guys think? i edited my design so that the color can be changed and i thought hot pink on a light pink shirt would be cute for a demo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Update: i found anther site with better prices and more options [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd May 2010, 10:42 am

awwww sooky sooky!! I love it!!! and will buy it!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 2nd May 2010, 8:03 pm

Thanks sweet! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 2nd May 2010, 8:03 pm

my mom is out picking my brother up but when she comes home ill ask when we can get started
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
another pink on pink shirt (this is a shirt from the second site i found. the price will vary depending on shirt type, color, and size but you dont have to buy in bulk like the other one. Also, i found a program that lets me change the color of Curly Suu up there so if you have a prefference, let me know [this shirts like 21 bucks {idk how much s&h will be }])

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 2nd May 2010, 8:45 pm

Cherry that is so cute!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 2nd May 2010, 9:42 pm

Thanks! and update: i talked to my mom and were going to check out one of those shirt printing warehouse places so the cost will be even cheaper [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] how cheap? not sure yet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but ill letcha know when i find out

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 4th May 2010, 9:06 pm

Cute, cute, cute. Cherry you are SUPER talented. And a little businesswoman too I see. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] How fantastic.

I cannot wait to place my order.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 4th May 2010, 9:43 pm

What?! Wynter you a bad motha, shut yo mouth!!!!! I WANT THAT SHIRT!!!! I can't wait to order one cheers
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 4th May 2010, 10:38 pm

Yes, well you know you can count on me for a few shirts.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 5th May 2010, 7:03 pm

This design would be sooooo cute in conjunction with some of the slogans from the t-shirt slogan thread in the general section! You would be selling shirts left and right Wynter because this pic is fabulous Very Happy
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 6th May 2010, 12:21 pm

I'm ready to buy a tshirt sista girl. Will they come in childrens sizes as well? I'd love to get some for my nieces Smile
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 6th May 2010, 5:29 pm

Lol thanks you guys [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and yes, there will be children sizes and im thinkin about doing some slogans [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ill toy around with it an if i get something i like ill report back on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet36603 6th May 2010, 6:42 pm

I'll come up with some slogans if that means I get free shirts lol! Love, love LOVE Curly Sue. I hope you'll have some XL's and plus sizes in the bunch. I would love to wear this shirt in (my favorite color) purple (light and dark like the pink one) for my birthday (which will be the day after my BC!)
Janet36603
Janet36603

Location : Montgomery, AL (and Birmingham, AL on the weekends)

http://jlhorace.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 7th May 2010, 12:12 am

lol as much as i would love to give out free shirts i cant do that, especially since i have to start the shirts out of pocket. I probably will have xl's (up to what? i have no clue) and a purple one sounds cute! i might havta get on that. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet36603 7th May 2010, 12:03 pm

I know. I'm just always on the hunt for a "hook up" lol. Let me know if you do the purple one because I'll either wear the purple curly sue for my b-day or the "don't ask to touch my hair" shirt from the other thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have a few ideas for other shirts too...I just can't draw. If you wanted to make them I'd be more than happy to give you the ideas Smile
Janet36603
Janet36603

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th May 2010, 11:30 pm

awww cherry, i cant wait. whether its pink or purple IM ON IT!!!

you'll definitely make ur money back from these works of art...im excited. please keep me posted
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 10th May 2010, 1:49 pm

Janet: Lol ill make sure to let you know if make the shirt and id love to hear your ideas

Nubie:thanks and will do [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonezy 10th May 2010, 2:20 pm

Aww the shirt is super cute! I hope you do well selling your work on shirts.
Jonezy
Jonezy

http://www.bleucoiffure.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 10th May 2010, 2:53 pm

Thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet36603 11th May 2010, 2:14 am

Well one I'd love to see is the slogan "100% Weatherproof" or "100% Rainproof" or something like that with a curly girl happy in the rain while other permies run with umbrellas in the background lol

Another is a "Creamy Crack is Whack" shirt lol
Janet36603
Janet36603

Back to top Go down

Post by tshala 15th May 2010, 8:58 pm

Hi Wynter,

these are sooo cute! Love it!! Will you ship to germany? Do you plan to set up an etsy store? This could be the It-em I need for summer...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oshunista
tshala
tshala

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 16th May 2010, 12:22 am

Your designs are FANTABULOUS. I can't wait till you're open for business.
btw, if you're ever looking for info on running an online business www.inc.com and www.entrepreneur.com have a lot of articles.
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by queensistahgroove 20th July 2010, 1:26 am

Cherry you are very talented. I have drawings as well I am working on putting on t-shirts I would definitely where your designs with some skinny jeans. lol
queensistahgroove
queensistahgroove

Back to top Go down

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!) - Page 5 Empty WHOO HOO!!!

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 9th October 2010, 11:40 pm

I went to Micheal's today and got some stuff to "screen print" a shirt. woot! Ill let you guys know more details and how it turns out later! dance

Back to top Go down

Post by new2curl 11th October 2010, 11:59 am

I cant wait to buy one.
new2curl
new2curl

http://web.me.com/new2curl/Site

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next