CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

+30
queensistahgroove
Neems
tshala
Janet36603
DvaAuNaturel
mverde3
sweetdrk1
Myeka33
TMS
KinkyNappyHappy
new2curl
nikkinixnicole
NubieNatty
mstokes2008
MsJay1121
BlondeByDesire
Tamren
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteé
PanaR3dd
Jonezy
bholmes87
neethair
AdriEm
oooop2
transitioning?
jlowman1
slimnapps
Lynnieluve
Cherry: extraordinary!
34 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

Post by Lynnieluve 18th March 2010, 10:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] for drawing CN ladies contest!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

Post by NubieNatty 20th March 2010, 8:05 am

im totally late but all i seen was "artwork" and had to click it!! Im looking for curly divalicious artwork to hang in my new home so let me know when i can place my order and i'll definitely compensate you for your hardwork [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and FYI that blonde fro pic is HOT!! and oh so grown n sexy!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by oooop2 20th March 2010, 2:55 pm

You seriously need to work w/someone to create tee-shirts..I can so see myself rocking 1 of your pics on a shirt Smile
oooop2
oooop2

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 20th March 2010, 5:34 pm

oooop2 wrote:You seriously need to work w/someone to create tee-shirts..I can so see myself rocking 1 of your pics on a shirt Smile

That is a great idea! I second that.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 20th March 2010, 9:33 pm

Came back to say you've inspired me to pick up a pencil and draw again!! Smile
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 21st March 2010, 1:02 am

Lynnie: Lol. Im going to try to post the first one on monday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natty: Lol Well ill let you know as soon as i figure out how to start an online business type thing.

Oooop: Thanks! Ive actually been asked by one of my moms friends to co-create shirts a few days ago. Ill tell you guys if we start doing that.

Tia: Thanks!

Tamren: Yay!!! Im glad youre going to draw again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Id love it if you would post some stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 21st March 2010, 1:31 am

Ok so at first i was going to try to send you guys my pictures but then i thought about it, shipping costs money and i dont have a job so yeah. So im thinking about selling my artwork. Ill gladly even take requests [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. Also, Ill ask my moms friend about the t-shirts and see how thats gonna run. From what i hear, we will make the shirts ourselves (the design, not the SHIRT), and sell them on e-bay. Ill let you all know EXACTLY whats going on after i figure it out myself lol. Im going to do some research on "online business-ing" and see if i get a better idea of how to make it all run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 21st March 2010, 2:33 pm

Some of my artwork..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Something I did in Photoshop..
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 21st March 2010, 4:48 pm

Oh check you out girlie! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 23rd March 2010, 4:34 am

tamren..pretty good pics! yall need to get on the ball, i dont care if it needs to start out on ETSY or somethin.

dont worry bout shippin cuz the buyers payin for it.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 23rd March 2010, 4:37 am

so let me place my order for that blondie's fro pic!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 23rd March 2010, 7:10 am

Doesnt Etsy take a percentage of the profit (wait, do all selling sites do that?!?) ? Oh i have no clue what im getting into lol. Ill check it out tomorrow and then well see what we can do about that picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd March 2010, 8:40 am

@ Tamren - you should start you a thread with your artwork.

I love the pic of the building.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 23rd March 2010, 10:56 am

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:Doesnt Etsy take a percentage of the profit (wait, do all selling sites do that?!?) ? Oh i have no clue what im getting into lol. Ill check it out tomorrow and then well see what we can do about that picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes they do, but I forgot how much. Almost every selling site charges nowadays - sucks.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 23rd March 2010, 4:30 pm

Lynnie: I agree! Tamren you so should do your own thread! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tia: That does suck [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AdriEm 23rd March 2010, 6:41 pm

I think Etsy charges you about 30 cents to list an item for 3 months. Not too sure about after 3months though....
AdriEm
AdriEm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 23rd March 2010, 8:24 pm

Hmm well ill try to see if i can figure that out today

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 23rd March 2010, 11:35 pm

I'll get a thread going. Thanks for the love!
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 24th March 2010, 12:51 am

Anytime! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 30th March 2010, 1:06 am

Ok so as it turns out, Etsy bills you 20 cents for each sell (not that bad). They allow payment with credit card or PayPal, both of which i dont have. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinixnicole 31st March 2010, 2:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] AMAZING!! You're very talented!! I have yet to draw a good stick person LOL. Just like bholmes87, I also admire people can draw! Nice work!
nikkinixnicole
nikkinixnicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonezy 31st March 2010, 5:16 pm

Hmmm your drawings kind of look like characters--like you could make a comic strip--or story book with them Smile
Jonezy
Jonezy

http://www.bleucoiffure.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by new2curl 5th April 2010, 1:38 pm

I love the the look of Curly Suu, never stop drawing and always make sure you put your name and the (C) symbol on your work. You can create your on cartoon just from that one drawing. I would definitely read it to my girls. A cartoon that reflects being natural, instead of trying to fit in with the rest of the world. You have so much talent.
new2curl
new2curl

http://web.me.com/new2curl/Site

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 17th April 2010, 3:28 am

CherryE!!

Your drawings are amazing. You have a God given talent!! Why don't you check with Nikki and see if it would be possible for you to design a shirt for this site!!! I'm placing my order early...I want 2 one brown and one orange!!

Great Job!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 18th April 2010, 4:25 am

N2C: Thank you so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

KNH:Thank you and that sounds like a great idea! but idk what id do for the shirt lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next