CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earn Cash by Taking online Surveys

2 posters

Go down

Earn Cash by Taking online Surveys Empty Earn Cash by Taking online Surveys

Post by BkPrincess 15th February 2010, 3:44 pm

Hey all,

Im looking to make extra cash and during my online research on ways to earn extra cash I noticed a link to take online surveys to earn cash. Have any of you done this? Did you get the money? Any legit sites?

Thanks

BkPrincess

Back to top Go down

Earn Cash by Taking online Surveys Empty Never hurts to try!

Post by Lindsaay 25th June 2010, 9:00 am

Hello,
I am currently using a new website that offers alot and they really do pay. The first thing that they offer is a free account which was a plus for me. The second feature I like is that it is also a social network like facebook and myspace but unlike facebook and myspace you share in the ad revenue in other words they pay you to use the site. Youn can earn cash by watching videos, taking surveys and signing up for news letters. They also offer points that you earn by loging in and out, using the web search engine and by playing games, the points you earn every month will then earn you a cash payout for that month. You also get your own email address with self distruct email features. I am currently part of a team which I enjoy because they hold a weekly phone conference that allows you to get updates and share on questions and concerns. If you are interested follow me on the following link and sign up for your free account and start making money today.
http://www.peoplestring.com/?u=lindsaay

Lindsaay

Back to top Go down