CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PJ Blues leaving

2 posters

Go down

PJ Blues leaving Empty PJ Blues leaving

Post by britt_star_03 9th January 2010, 3:10 pm

I remeber looking at a pic in my old dorm room that was taken by my closet and just thinking whole that's alot of hair products some open and some completly empty. Then i thought that's alot of my money oh darn. Well now the hair piggy bank has been replenished off of following a few steps:
1. Trying the product out for at least week
2. Strand testing the after effects ie residue build up
3. Cost vs Effectiveness
4. Staying loyal to what works some products work better in the summer in my hair than the winter (I live in South Louisiana the weather is like a gumbo)

Right now I co wash with dove daily moisture thearapy then i follow up with Pro Line Comb Through. I don't know if this is a bad thing or a good thing but when I do shampoo which is not often I use my Dove Daily Moisture Body wash lol works for me and its not harsh gets the job done lol. Also in my spray bottle water, Pro Line comb through, and Chi oil. Between using these products my hair never feel crunchy or weighted down I love 'em!
There's only one other product that I think I want to try and that's the Kinky curly styling custard.

Peace and Blessings
Britt

britt_star_03

Back to top Go down

PJ Blues leaving Empty Re: PJ Blues leaving

Post by jamaicacurl 20th January 2010, 1:53 pm

It's always good to take a step back and re-evaluate your stash! We do so much emotionally and on a whim that in the long run we end up wasting so much. Glad you found something that works!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down