CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long does henna need to stay in your hair???

4 posters

Go down

How long does henna need to stay in your hair??? Empty How long does henna need to stay in your hair???

Post by Miss CurlyT 23rd December 2009, 4:36 pm

So I finally purchashed some Henna....and I am ready to use it. I was just wondering how long does it need to stay in your hair to get the strengthening affects that it gives. The added color affect is nice but that doesnt matter that much to me right now. I know many of you ladies sleep with it, but I am not sure I will have the time to wash it out in the morning and do a deep and all that fun stuff so can you all ladies give some tips...thanks
Miss CurlyT
Miss CurlyT

Back to top Go down

How long does henna need to stay in your hair??? Empty Re: How long does henna need to stay in your hair???

Post by BajanPrincess82 23rd December 2009, 7:26 pm

I read that 4 to 6 hours is good. The shortest I've ever kept my henna in is 6 hours.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

How long does henna need to stay in your hair??? Empty Re: How long does henna need to stay in your hair???

Post by MzLaLaRochelle 24th December 2009, 3:49 pm

Thanks for this info guys! I'm doing my first henna tonight!
MzLaLaRochelle
MzLaLaRochelle

http://public.fotki.com/MzLaLaRochelle/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine_One 31st December 2009, 9:03 pm

I agree 4-6 hours should be sufficient for strengthening and color release. Please let us know how your hair turned out.
Sunshine_One
Sunshine_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down