CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think having a big sister would be so cool!

4 posters

Go down

I think having a big sister would be so cool! Empty I think having a big sister would be so cool!

Post by yootopian 14th December 2009, 4:57 pm

OK, first let me say that this is just an AMAZING idea! I totally could have used this this past weekend when I went to Jewel and noticed that they had the entire friggin Oganix line on sale for $3 each!!! OMG LOL (I know i totally showed my junkie-ism-ness there.....yes junkie-ism-ness IS a word....now that i just made it up)

I digress......I think this is an awesome idea. I am now in my 8th week/2nd month transition, and let me say, I'm lovin' it like McDonalds! LOL Ladies, I am havin' fun! I plan on transitioning for almost 8 months. My last perm was Oct. 24 and I'm thinking about possibly BCing around May 24th...my birthday. So far, so good. I've never really done anything fun or paid so much attention to my hair in all of my life! The perm was sooo boring, and I find this new journey refreshing!

I think having a Natural Big Sister would only make this journey that much more enjoyable! I think it's always great to have someone to talk to about your hair and your journey! Oh and I just love love love to talk about hair, products, make up, jewelry, life, the list goes on! Let's rock this post ladies!
yootopian
yootopian

Back to top Go down

I think having a big sister would be so cool! Empty My birthday...

Post by Preezie 14th December 2009, 5:15 pm

Is May 24th as well!!

Preezie

Back to top Go down

I think having a big sister would be so cool! Empty Re: I think having a big sister would be so cool!

Post by yootopian 14th December 2009, 5:22 pm

Yay!!!!!!! Whooohoo! run
yootopian
yootopian

Back to top Go down

I think having a big sister would be so cool! Empty Re: I think having a big sister would be so cool!

Post by MrsLambsWool 14th December 2009, 11:21 pm

My bday is the 23rd and that's the day I'm doing my BC. What's up my fellow Gemini's!
MrsLambsWool
MrsLambsWool

Back to top Go down

I think having a big sister would be so cool! Empty Wow! Big ups for the Gemini crew! LOL

Post by yootopian 14th December 2009, 11:30 pm

That is so awesome that your birthday is on the 23rd! So you're gonna BC on your B-Day? How long have you been transitioning?
yootopian
yootopian

Back to top Go down

Post by Preezie 15th December 2009, 12:11 pm

That is a good b-day present to yourself.

Preezie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th December 2009, 2:00 pm

Walgreens has a BOGO sale on Organix products.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down