CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are there any big sister's out there?

2 posters

Go down

Are there any big sister's out there? Empty Are there any big sister's out there?

Post by LaughingRainbow 22nd June 2010, 10:48 pm

Okay, now I have been natural since January 2008. But I have not been taking care of my hair. It is dry and dull. I do have a little 360 wave thing going from time to time but the breakage is killing me. I need some support and some pointers to get me on track. I want curls and color.
LaughingRainbow
LaughingRainbow

Back to top Go down

Are there any big sister's out there? Empty Re: Are there any big sister's out there?

Post by Naturally Esq 24th June 2010, 8:30 am

I think that the first step is to assess the moisture and protein needs of your hair so that you can use products that will supply those needs. Here is a link to an article that I found helpful :
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/278612/the_fine_art_of_protein_and_moisture.html?singlepage=true&cat=69
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Are there any big sister's out there? Empty Thanks

Post by LaughingRainbow 24th June 2010, 11:33 pm

Thank you so much.... That article was helpful. I am obviously lacking some moisture. Ever since I had my second child my hair has been breaking off. It was full and nice at one time but then I stopped taking care of it and whoopsy dry, brittle and breaking hair came about.
LaughingRainbow
LaughingRainbow

Back to top Go down

Are there any big sister's out there? Empty Re: Are there any big sister's out there?

Post by Naturally Esq 25th June 2010, 12:31 am

Let me know if you have anymore questions. I have been transitioning since 9/09, so I am still learning, but I will do what I can to help.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down