CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aubrey Organics, Mandarin Magic, Hair Moisturizing Jelly

3 posters

Go down

Aubrey Organics, Mandarin Magic, Hair Moisturizing Jelly Empty Aubrey Organics, Mandarin Magic, Hair Moisturizing Jelly

Post by Mimi 8th December 2009, 7:44 am

Anyone an experience with this?

How did it work?

(I'm almost a queen in opening topics [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !)

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Aubrey Organics, Mandarin Magic, Hair Moisturizing Jelly Empty Re: Aubrey Organics, Mandarin Magic, Hair Moisturizing Jelly

Post by tshala 8th December 2009, 9:18 am

Hi Mimi,

I used this and loved it since after some time my hair gets stiff, dry and some scalp flakiness appeared..... But it may be my hair..it has a life of its own and needs different products in different times ( this is the best excuse for some serious pjism.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

p.s.: You are from the netherlands? Where do you live? I`m from Germany, living in Berlin... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so we are nearly neighbors...
tshala
tshala

Back to top Go down

Aubrey Organics, Mandarin Magic, Hair Moisturizing Jelly Empty Re: Aubrey Organics, Mandarin Magic, Hair Moisturizing Jelly

Post by Mimi 8th December 2009, 10:25 am

Hi Oshunista,

I live in Amsterdam. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Where do you purchase your products from. If I order from the states above € 22 then I need to pay 19% extra VAT! And you?

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by tshala 9th December 2009, 6:29 am

Hi Mimi,

I order it via
www.aubrey-organics.de/.
They have a very nice customer service, just ask if they ship to the netherlands.
I hope it is ok ok to post this link.... HTH....
tshala
tshala

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi 9th December 2009, 8:25 am

oshunista wrote:Hi Mimi,

I order it via
www.aubrey-organics.de/.
They have a very nice customer service, just ask if they ship to the netherlands.
I hope it is ok ok to post this link.... HTH....

The site is in Deutsch... But I was looking for products but if you order by Iherb.com and I don't order above $32 and have $12 shipment... it still we be cheaper...
Because the Mandarin Magic, Hair Moisturizing is $10 that is about.... € 7 while in Germany costs €20,-

Pff...

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by tshala 9th December 2009, 9:02 pm

Hi Mimi,

thanks, this will save me some money. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tshala
tshala

Back to top Go down

Post by raina 10th December 2009, 1:54 pm

Hi ladies! I used to use this when I first started wearing my hair curly. I liked it ,dont know why I stopped.I do remember it made my hair very soft .I still have some left. I might try it instead of a leave in.
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down