CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aubrey Organics now available in CurlMart.com

3 posters

Go down

Aubrey Organics now available in CurlMart.com Empty Aubrey Organics now available in CurlMart.com

Post by Juices-n-Berries 2nd February 2010, 3:07 pm

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you know that Aubrey Organics products are now available through the CurlMart. Just in case someone doesn't live near a whole foods. For those of us that do, it's not really a good deal because the products are full price and whole foods usually has some sort of sale.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Aubrey Organics now available in CurlMart.com Empty Re: Aubrey Organics now available in CurlMart.com

Post by Raytay 5th March 2010, 3:26 pm

Aubrey Organics line (probably not all, but most items) is also sold at Vitamin Shoppe, which are in most states. I'm all about being able to see and smell products before I purchase them so I do online shopping only when necessary Smile
Raytay
Raytay

Back to top Go down

Aubrey Organics now available in CurlMart.com Empty Re: Aubrey Organics now available in CurlMart.com

Post by brownelovely 5th March 2010, 4:46 pm

Thanks!
brownelovely
brownelovely

http://www.brownelovely.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down