CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont trim.

2 posters

Go down

I dont trim. Empty I dont trim.

Post by snappynappy 7th December 2009, 1:03 pm

I don't trim. I haven't yet and i don't plan on doing it in the near future. My intentions are to let my fro grow out as G-d intended, and if the good Lord intended for me to rock a sideways swooptydoop [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] them I will. I will rock it so hard it wil become a trend [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

Why do people trim? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It seems counter productive to cut what you work so hard to grow . I just say let it grow.
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

I dont trim. Empty Re: I dont trim.

Post by tiashaunteé 7th December 2009, 1:09 pm

I trim because if I don't it just breaks off. My split ends will split all the way up the hair shaft if I don't get a hold on them. I tried to go without trimming....my hair never grew. If it works for you....by all means do it. Only you know what your hair likes and dislikes
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 7th December 2009, 1:19 pm

I dont really get split ends... I get the occasional fairy knot, but other than that I really cant complain. My hair just does what it does and I don't fight it. Im not sure if thats why i dont feel the need to trim , I guess I just don't like the idea of making a routine of going to my head with scissors. I am a major klutz and I don't want to jab myself and bleed to death. It would be on the news "Natural tries to trim, Bleeds to death! Tonight at 11." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] tragedy....

I figure that it would get harder as time goes on, but it is actually becoming less of a hassle.
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down