CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG CHOP after 14 month transition! FINALLY NATURAL!

+3
mahoganytresses
LoveZaporiah
Naturally.Beautiful
7 posters

Go down

BIG CHOP after 14 month transition! FINALLY NATURAL! Empty BIG CHOP after 14 month transition! FINALLY NATURAL!

Post by Naturally.Beautiful 28th January 2011, 2:49 am

After transitioning for 14 months I finally decided it was just time. I did a braidout for the last time the day before I bc'd and it looked TERRIBLE! The two texture were killing my hair. It was breaking and extremly dry and tangled. I got out the shower and picked up the scissors...piece by piece...slowly but surely all that UGLY dead relaxer hair was gone! I felt free at last! looking at the outcome I thought it was beautiful but I was afraid of what others would say. I got some negative comments but it was ok. I've NEVER EVER been more in love with my hair. I hated my relaxed hair it was always so frizzy and never would curly. My natural hair is super curly (I'm guessing type 3a/3b mostly 3b) and it's beautiful and boucy. It's also very very easy to manage. I wash and go every day. Conditioner and curl sculpting cream is all it takes lol. I'm sooo happy with my bc choice and I will NEVER go back to relaxing. I'm more confident than I've ever been and I thank this site for helping me through my transition!

Naturally.Beautiful
Naturally.Beautiful

Back to top Go down

BIG CHOP after 14 month transition! FINALLY NATURAL! Empty Re: BIG CHOP after 14 month transition! FINALLY NATURAL!

Post by LoveZaporiah 28th January 2011, 3:00 am

Congratulations!! You look beautiful!
LoveZaporiah
LoveZaporiah

http://lovezaporiah.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

BIG CHOP after 14 month transition! FINALLY NATURAL! Empty Re: BIG CHOP after 14 month transition! FINALLY NATURAL!

Post by Naturally.Beautiful 28th January 2011, 3:06 am

Thankz!!
Naturally.Beautiful
Naturally.Beautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by mahoganytresses 29th January 2011, 11:24 am

Congrats on your bc!
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by JossBella 29th January 2011, 2:25 pm

Congrats!
JossBella
JossBella

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 29th January 2011, 3:07 pm

Congrats
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenm721 5th February 2011, 11:10 pm

Congrats. Good luck 2 u on the rest of your natural journey.
ravenm721
ravenm721

http://members.fotki.com/raven92/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by dca 6th February 2011, 11:12 am

Congrats!!!

On cutting your hair... How did you go about doing it? Did you cut it twisted, untwisted? Wet, dry? How did you tackle the back of your head? I'm trying to gather as much info. as I can right now, because I know I really need to do that for myself. I see the relaxed ends and they look bad, but I want to make sure I do this right. : )
dca
dca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down